Deal Websites In Dubai - Careful

Topic locked
Deal Websites in Dubai - Careful Feb 27, 2013
Few months back (3 months and 2 weeks) I bought an electronic item which was advertised in a big deal website in Dubai. They claimed no more than 4 weeks delivery and the item even offered a ‘speedy’ service which meant you would get the item in 10 days. I paid for the speedy service and excepted that to occur less than 2 weeks.

After many phone calls and emails went without any deliveries. This was annoying, especially since I had paid extra for speedy’ service. Now they don't reply to my emails and has banned me from facebook :(

Has anybody had bad experience with deal websites in Dubai?

voxlon
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Deal Websites in Dubai - Careful May 05, 2013
I feel sorry for your bad experience, Yes there are a lot of sites who does this. Always remember advertisement is for that thing which is not sold. A good thing is one which you find in search engine on top. means majority's vote. I hope you got it

voxlon wrote:Few months back (3 months and 2 weeks) I bought an electronic item which was advertised in a big deal website in Dubai. They claimed no more than 4 weeks delivery and the item even offered a ‘speedy’ service which meant you would get the item in 10 days. I paid for the speedy service and excepted that to occur less than 2 weeks.

After many phone calls and emails went without any deliveries. This was annoying, especially since I had paid extra for speedy’ service. Now they don't reply to my emails and has banned me from facebook :(

Has anybody had bad experience with deal websites in Dubai?
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Deal Websites In Dubai - Careful Oct 17, 2013
I have made my purchase from souk a few times. Till now I did not have any such experience as I got then delivered in 2-3 weeks.
Noora123
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum