Body Scanners

Topic locked
Re: Body Scanners Mar 09, 2012
Berrin wrote:Sorry BM I am not bound to beleive in what you say for whatever reason, having witnessed your awful comments and treatment of one another.. I will be on Shaf's side until you prove him of his guilt..

Oh I'm not the only one who dishes out awful comments to others Berrin. Shafique is as guilty as everyone else. He will have to learn to take it if he can dish it out.

I wouldn't worry too much on his behalf if I were you.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Berrin wrote:I am looking forward to the day BB will have a good go at you, couse so far you are the only one she refrains herself from reprove and tolerates your shameful behaviour and comments for the people who have no mal intent.. Come on BB you seem to be her best visiting friend in Dubai.. Don't you have a good piece of advice to BM may be she will value your opinion eh

I don't want to leave you with the impression that my refraining to post to BM is in any way acceptance. It appears that you missed the fact that BM and I have had a falling out. I believe that when there is a falling out between friends the wise thing to do is to stay away from each other, as I pointed out to BM, especially when there is no turning it around. I'm sure both of us have had thoughts on responding to a post to the other, but restraint has proven to be the best approach, and hopefully it remains that way, but that's not to say that I miss the irony. There is also the fact that alot of personal info had been exchanged and is held by each of us, something I would never be tempted to share, reveal, or use as a private "inside" dig. A falling out with someone who was a friend doesn't justify such exposure.

So now you have the story.

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm ---

Flying Dutchman wrote:Shafs religion allows for 4 wifes.

Gosh, where does Mr BB have his other 3 wives stashed away? *Off to investigate*
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Gosh, where does Mr BB have his other 3 wives stashed away? *Off to investigate*

You could always hire herve - he thinks he's good at investigating Mooslims. :D

Let us know if you discover wifeys No 2, 3 and 4. :roll:

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I think someone is onto Mr BB. :shock:

wife.jpg
I found wifey Number 2!!!!
wife.jpg (5.4 KiB) Viewed 1390 times

Someone sent me a PM asking if this was Mr BB. :shock:

could this by hubby.png
Sheikh bin BB
could this by hubby.png (72.15 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

LOL!
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:but restraint has proven to be the best approach, and hopefully it remains that way, but that's not to say that I miss the irony. There is also the fact that alot of personal info had been exchanged and is held by each of us, something I would never be tempted to share, reveal, or use as a private "inside" dig. A falling out with someone who was a friend doesn't justify such exposure.

I'm sure you're very happy to share your side of the story Bora. For my part, I'll refrain if that's alright with you.

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 pm ---

shafique wrote:Let us know if you discover wifeys No 2, 3 and 4.

People like you don't bother with wife No 2 3 or 4 as they are more than happy to have a bit on the side, as you have proved when making a move on what you thought was a female on DF.

I'm not surprised you're hitting out in desperation.

You're not the first Muslim I've come across who claims to be happily married whilst wanting someone on the side. It seems to be a trait.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I'm sure you're very happy to share your side of the story Bora. For my part, I'll refrain if that's alright with you.

Not the least bit interested in sharing anything BM. Just giving an explanation as to why I'm refraining.

Over and out...............
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:lol: :lol:

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm ---

Unlike you BM, BB has no track record of posting people's private life details on the forum. She's got a lot more class than you.

If you have the proof of these PMs, why not share? Are you just taking Herve the liar's word for it? You don't seem to mind looking foolish. And those reading the forum over the past couple of years can see that you have publicly flirted with Herve, your boss at the Christmas party, and you have been stringing along some rich Emirati guy when you visit Dubai - and you are supposedly married to a good man. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror BM.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Unlike you BM, BB has no track record of posting people's private life details on the forum. She's got a lot more class than you.

You must have missed the bit where she refered to speaking to someone who knew Herve and posted what they had (supposedly) said about his real life.

I'll wait for your excuse.

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:22 pm ---

kanelli wrote:and you are supposedly married to a good man.

Where have I said that? I did once refer to Beths dad as a very good man. I don't believe I've ever refered to a husband on DF.

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm ---

You appear to read all of my posts Kanelli. Would you like to follow me on twitter then you keep up to date with what I have for breakfast too. Whats your tag, @boredhousewife? I'll add you.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:People like you don't bother with wife No 2 3 or 4 as they are more than happy to have a bit on the side, as you have proved when making a move on what you thought was a female on DF.

Now, now granny - no need to get so catty. I told you - you really must stop these fantasies about me - I'm not in the least like Wayne Rooney and his granny fetish :)

You may have noticed that herve hasn't produced a so-called PM from me to gertrude - so why are you taking herve the liar's word for it?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Now, now granny - no need to get so catty. I told you - you really must stop these fantasies about me - I'm not in the least like Wayne Rooney and his granny fetish

You may have noticed that herve hasn't produced a so-called PM from me to gertrude - so why are you taking herve the liar's word for it?

You must always be a delight at parties.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

If he doesn't get you in a corner and bore you to death.

--- Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 pm ---

shafique wrote:you really must stop these fantasies about me - I'm not in the least like Wayne Rooney and his granny fetish

Beggers can't be chosers, can they? :P
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:If he doesn't get you in a corner and bore you to death.

Victim: So lets party!

Delight: Focus, young one, focus, you fail miserably!

Victim: Huh?

Delight: You must agree with me!

Victim: See ya!

Delight: Wait!

Victim: What?

Delight: You are a liar! Facts no hype!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You will always find him in the kitchen at parties.
Bethsmum

Re: Body Scanners Mar 10, 2012
Bethsmum wrote:You will always find him in the kitchen at parties.

LOL - yet another post just about me. I'm so flattered - but granny, there's a thread set aside for these fantasies of yours. ;)

Your failure is funny. What's next - 'you look like a Pakistani and you smell'? :shock: :D :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Your first fail of the day BM, and counting. :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thanks for keeping count. ;)

Can you also keep count of the number of posts just about me she posts each day. Thanks. :)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:Your first fail of the day BM, and counting.

And it's only 6.30am.

Your failure is funny. What's next - 'you look like a Pakistani and you smell'?

It wasn't me who said you looked like a Paki fatboy! Your memory must be failing you. I'll give you a clue. She hails from over the pond :P

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am ---

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 am ---

I wonder where Miss Marples is this morning? I wanted to hear her excuse for not knowing class even if it jumped up and bit her on the ar$e.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum ,

Flying Dutchman wrote:
................manipulator.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BM, there are other things you have said that led me to believe you are married. Oh well, flirt away! Getting with your boss would be a bad idea though, makes for a messy workplace. :D

Now if Herve didn't send you the PMs from Shaf to gertrude, why are you on here bashing Shaf for what he supposedly sent to gertrude? If you think Shaf isn't classy for posting what someone who knew Herve in Dubai said about Herve (without Shaf seeing evidence that it was true), why are you now doing the same thing?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote: If you think Shaf isn't classy for posting what someone who knew Herve in Dubai

Go back and read my post again. I think you must have baby brain.
Bethsmum

Oops, you are right, I thought that was referring to Shaf, but it was BB. Still BM, the point hasn't changed.

I'm sure I would have baby brain if I hadn't lost the baby. You'll have to come up with another suitable insult BM.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Engage brain before replying next time. And your point was?

BTW for a tiny millisecond I thought you may have given the slave the day off and were actually looking after your kids yourself for a change instead of spending the day on DF telling everyone what a marvellous soul you were.

My bad.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:51 pm ---

kanelli wrote:I'm sure I would have baby brain if I hadn't lost the baby. You'll have to come up with another suitable insult BM.

Oh you've changed your post. I was refering to your two toddlers.
Bethsmum

I mentioned a 3rd in the lisachee thread in General and you were participating in that thread.

What slave? Can you think of other reasons someone may be spending time on the computer...

You are a real piece of work BM. This criticism from someone who shipped her kids out of country for their schooling to be raised and educated by strangers.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

You'll have to man up a bit Kanelli. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Bethsmum

The whole point of all of this is you are coming into this thread only to insult Shaf and I at every opportunity and in the end making yourself look ridiculous for believing things you have no proof of, and for being so impressed with Herve's self-publishing and self-promotion when it isn't impressive at all. You are digging yourself in deeper with your petty insults.

You are the one who dishes it out and can't take it. You insult my mothering and I insult yours. Does it feel good BM? Better to stick to the thread topics and lay off the personal insults don't you think?

The thread was about body scanners and it shows clearly the severe bias on the part of some of you here towards Muslims - essentially saying that they be profiled because all Muslims are potential terrorists. That is highly unfair and insulting.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:The whole point of all of this is you are coming into this thread only to insult Shaf and I at every opportunity and in the end making yourself look ridiculous for believing things you have no proof of, and for being so impressed Herve's self-publishing and self-promotion when it isn't impressive at all. You are digging yourself in deeper with you petty insults

I started this thread f*ck wit. If you insult me, you'll get it back and more. The same with fatboy. He calls me names in every post and now he's getting it back.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm ---

You are the one who dishes it out and can't take it. You insult my mothering and I insult yours. Does it feel good BM? Better to stick to the thread topics and lay off the personal insults don't you think?

Don't lecture me Kanelli. I'm just getting started now.
Bethsmum

Excuse me - go back and read this thread and most of the others you have started. You are the one who comes in first and insults us. You follow us from thread to thread to insult. When we give it back to you, you get offended. Who is the one who dishes it out and can't take it? You.

Do yourself a favour and step back from the keyboard.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:and insults us
Who's us? You and fatboy? Do me a favour. You've been on my case since day one.

And yes, I'll excuse you, as I did the first time I read your sanctimonious posts. Boring b1tch.
Bethsmum

You seem upset BM?

I have not been on your case since day one. My dislike for how you behave here grew after seeing plenty of examples of you winding up others and abusing them, not to mention the racist and anti-Islamic bias.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk