Cops Spying On Emiratis

Topic locked
Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 06, 2011
Emiratis visiting and living in the US are being spied on by undercover counter-terrorism cops, it has been revealed.

Documents proving the existence of the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) Demographic Unit have been released despite repeated denials from police officials that such a programme is used.

The information, made public this weekend, shows UAE nationals are among 28 predominantly Muslim nationalities being followed, monitored and befriended by secret agents known as “rakers”.

The plain-clothes cops are trained to infiltrate mosques, community centres, loiter in coffee shops and even malls in New York and the tri-state area. They speak fluent Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali and Punjabi and the NYPD’s official guidelines to its unit include: “Deploy officers in civilian clothes throughout the ethnic communities.”

Operatives were told to: “Par­ticipate in social activities, ie cricket matches, cafés and clubs, gather intelligence and report activity.”

The NYPD’s “ancestry of interest” list includes Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Iraq and black American Muslims. The UAE and Bahrain are the only Gulf countries listed.

Thousands of Emiratis visit New York every year while hundreds are believed to live or rent property there.

The criteria for picking out potential targets has been branded vague and an infringement on human rights by campaigners in the US – a sentiment shared by Emiratis in the UAE.

Hessa bin Hendi, 28, who lives in Dubai, told 7DAYS: “I went to the US just before the September 11 attacks and I guess that is when things changed. I can understand if they need to do these things for safety reasons but if you are going to target specific nationalities you need to have good reasons. This feels like an intrusion.”

Terrorism and Middle Eastern politics expert Ted Karasik said racial profiling has been one of the US’s worst kept secrets since 9/11.

He said the UAE’s status as a financial and transport hub could make its nationals of interest to US police officials, as well as the fact one of the 9/11 bombers was a UAE national.

http://www.7days.me/2011/09/cops-spying ... n-emiratis

uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 06, 2011
How different is that from expats being "watched" in Dubai???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:How different is that from expats being "watched" in Dubai???

its different bcz the US the land of freedom ! now how can I have my freedom if I'm being watched and my privacy is being invaded based on my race ? as an American borabora you should fight such acts, right?

my personal opinion is that when it comes to national security ,every country has the right to do what is necessary to protect its land.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

uaekid wrote:my personal opinion is that when it comes to national security ,every country has the right to do what is necessary to protect its land.

Then you go you answered your own question.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

uaekid wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:How different is that from expats being "watched" in Dubai???

its different bcz the US the land of freedom ! now how can I have my freedom if I'm being watched and my privacy is being invaded based on my race ? as an American borabora you should fight such acts, right?

my personal opinion is that when it comes to national security ,every country has the right to do what is necessary to protect its land.

The US is the land of the free as applied to US citizens. If that's your personal opinion then you shouldn't have a problem with what the US does in the name of national security with regard to people who aren't........err, citizens??? US citizens, and it's generally those who are naturalized citizens, along with greencard holders, are monitored in the US by the various agencies that work together with regard to national security, as they should be.

If someone thinks that they are being subjected to something because of their "race" then I suggest don't go to a country that is viewed as discrminating and abusing it's rights to protect the country.

Why would I want to go up against my country because some visitors object to being "watched" or their privacy is being invaded to protect my country? I don't see anyone in the UAE calling for equal rights for expats. :o I guarantee you that the UAE knows more about me and Mr BB than the US ever did. Invasion of privacy is a given and part of an expat's life in the UAE. :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 07, 2011
You didn't stop them from killing thousands or driving the world into the economy crisis, why stop them from just watching ? have your beer hon and go to sleep :)
uaekid

And you guys think you're not being watched in your own country? I can assure you that you are. *taps nose*

I don't necessarily agree with profiling, but if that's what a country feels it needs to do to secure the safety of it's citizens, then so be it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

uaekid wrote:You didn't stop them from killing thousands or driving the world into the economy crisis, why stop them from just watching ? have your beer hon and go to sleep :)

And what are you doing about terrorism?? :shock:

As for the economic crisis, maybe if the US and I might add the UK, stopped propping up terrorist governments by pouring money into these lost causes, as well as third world countries that can't move forward, it might not have happened?? Not to mention the money and lives lost helping countries to attain "freedom"??

Get back on your meds kid. :lol:

I guess you want to blame the famine crisis going on in Somalia on the US?? :drunken: Isn't Somalia in Africa and a Muslim country?? Both near and dear to your heart?? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:And you guys think you're not being watched in your own country? I can assure you that you are. *taps nose*

I don't necessarily agree with profiling, but if that's what a country feels it needs to do to secure the safety of it's citizens, then so be it.

thats what I said

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:50 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
uaekid wrote:You didn't stop them from killing thousands or driving the world into the economy crisis, why stop them from just watching ? have your beer hon and go to sleep :)

As for the economic crisis, maybe if the US and I might add the UK, stopped propping up terrorist governments by pouring money into these lost causes, as well as third world countries that can't move forward, it might not have happened?? Not to mention the money and lives lost helping countries to attain "freedom"??

Get back on your meds kid. :lol:

I guess you want to blame the famine crisis going on in Somalia on the US?? :drunken: Isn't Somalia in Africa and a Muslim country?? Both near and dear to your heart?? :lol:

that's the funny part ! your happy with the so called democracy but you don't really have a say in all the above. beside those are not lost causes, those are causes that the US created so they had to clean it up. :wink:

back to my meds :lol:
uaekid

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 07, 2011
A lot of those security authorities and strategies are just stupid, and ugly. Be it in the UAE, or the US, except that the US got the worst record ever! Nothing to do with people, rather its those politicians funded by whatever lobby behind that is creating all this chaos. That ALSO counts in the UAE, and other countries, but I repeat, the USA is the worst!

Anyhow, I'm on my way to Zurich Airport (Kloten), catching my flight back to home, Dubai. Ciao!
symmetric
BANNED

Waiting for an answer Kid:

that's the funny part ! your happy with the so called democracy but you don't really have a say in all the above. beside those are not lost causes, those are causes that the US created so they had to clean it up. :wink:

As if you have a say in what your government does or doesn't do. Hardly a democratic government. It's not as if you go the the polls and have a say by having the luxury of voting. Sheep, Kid, that's all you are, sheep.

Kid, the lost causes I refer to: the US government has to understand is that no matter how hard you polish a turd, it's still a turd. What the US is trying to clean up is the backflow from a dirty toilet, the toilet being the country it's trying to help.

As for your meds, up the dosage. Would hate for you to have any kind of clarity and get a taste of reality. :drunken:

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm --

symmetric wrote:A lot of those security authorities and strategies are just stupid, and ugly. Be it in the UAE, or the US, except that the US got the worst record ever! Nothing to do with people, rather its those politicians funded by whatever lobby behind that is creating all this chaos. That ALSO counts in the UAE, and other countries, but I repeat, the USA is the worst!

Anyhow, I'm on my way to Zurich Airport (Kloten), catching my flight back to home, Dubai. Ciao!

Worst record at what?? Should the US use Pakistan as a model on homeland security and strategy??

US homeland security is not the work of politicians, it's the work of government agencies. You have HLS, FBI and CIA. Unfortunately, as with any government agencies within a country, they fail to work together and exchange info.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Waiting for an answer Kid:

As if you have a say in what your government does or doesn't do. Hardly a democratic government. It's not as if you go the the polls and have a say by having the luxury of voting. Sheep, Kid, that's all you are, sheep.

Kid, the lost causes I refer to: the US government has to understand is that no matter how hard you polish a turd, it's still a turd. What the US is trying to clean up is the backflow from a dirty toilet, the toilet being the country it's trying to help.

As for your meds, up the dosage. Would hate for you to have any kind of clarity and get a taste of reality. :drunken:

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm --

symmetric wrote:A lot of those security authorities and strategies are just stupid, and ugly. Be it in the UAE, or the US, except that the US got the worst record ever! Nothing to do with people, rather its those politicians funded by whatever lobby behind that is creating all this chaos. That ALSO counts in the UAE, and other countries, but I repeat, the USA is the worst!

Worst record at what?? Should the US use Pakistan as a model on homeland security and strategy??

US homeland security is not the work of politicians, it's the work of government agencies. You have HLS, FBI and CIA. Unfortunately, as with any government agencies within a country, they fail to work together and exchange info.

another sad fact you thinking that the US is doing it for "help", I guess thats what they are counting on to spend your tax money ...they should spend it on the inland security ,crimes , whats the crime rate now ? 5 dead every second ? the American are the biggest threats to the US not the ones who lives in another continent .

UAE is a federal and not a democratic country my dear and we still don't have a reason to say anything... so far so good :)
uaekid

another sad fact you thinking that the US is doing it for "help", I guess thats what they are counting on to spend your tax money ...they should spend it on the inland security ,crimes , whats the crime rate now ? 5 dead every second ? the American are the biggest threats to the US not the ones who lives in another continent .

If you say so. :roll: :roll: Remind me please, what countries did the people come from that were responsible for 9/11?? Does the name Fayez Banihammad ring a bell???

UAE is a federal and not a democratic country my dear and we still don't have a reason to say anything... so far so good :)

PMSL!!! DUH!!!!

Don't HAVE a reason to say anything..............or CAN'T say anything?? :shock: :shock: Big difference.

One of the freedoms Americans enjoy: freedom of speech. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 07, 2011
LOOOOL you poor thing... yaa thats all you got "speech" ....

should we blame this guy fayez or the most powerful country in the world for not defend its own citizens from flying airplanes on top of their heads... save you face hon, you can't win by using the excuses your government are using on you to put you to sleep.

beside if that's the case then they and you should now that we are the one of who bailed your economy out or trying at least , I think we by now won what ? half of the US treasury :lol: so we should be treated like the British royal families when we land there instead of being watched :lol:

I don't wana escalate this thread until someones move it to the political forum but lets review for a second who made, finances and trained those so called now " terrorist ", years a go the were your "allies" fighting with you side by side to spread democracy :lol:

finally unlike you poor ppl , when we have a say we don't take it to the streets , make a youtube video or wait for the next government to stand like cows in line to vote for some thing you won't get but we go straight to our presidents or the crown prince and simply set and say whats in our mind " it hard to believe but true " as a matter of fact we are board from the care we get.

see yaa
uaekid

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 08, 2011
Everything in the article is true. The solution is for Muslims to live as far away from the United States if they ever want to live safely.
event horizon

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 08, 2011
It's pretty m uch common knowledge how countries like the UAE handle potential threats (backhanders). However, the US has ALOT to answer for - get rid of the gun laws and ridiculous other inclusions in the constitution. They're very much victims of their own stupidity.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 08, 2011
I noticed someone mention the name of Pakistan on this thread. Its hard to resist a kick when someone is down!
However, on reflection, there do seem to be similarities between Pakistan and the US: :D

1. Abysmal leadership.
2. Monumental corruption in high places.
3. Vulgar display of ill-gotten wealth.
4. An ignorant and gullible populace that can be unleashed in any direction with a few well-placed news stories.
5. An economy that is like a ship sinking in plain sight.
6. An almost child like self righteousness, and belief in religion and god.

I could go on! :drunken:
zonker
BANNED

["uaekid"]beside if that's the case then they and you should now that we are the one of who bailed your economy out or trying at least , I think we by now won what ? half of the US treasury :lol: so we should be treated like the British royal families when we land there instead of being watched :lol:

:shock: :shock:

finally unlike you poor ppl , when we have a say we don't take it to the streets , make a youtube video or wait for the next government to stand like cows in line to vote for some thing you won't get but we go straight to our presidents or the crown prince and simply set and say whats in our mind " it hard to believe but true " as a matter of fact we are board from the care we get.
[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 am --

Chocoholic wrote:It's pretty m uch common knowledge how countries like the UAE handle potential threats (backhanders). However, the US has ALOT to answer for - get rid of the gun laws and ridiculous other inclusions in the constitution. They're very much victims of their own stupidity.

And right behind the US are the sheep. :lol: :lol:

One only has to mention the US and you see it as an opportunity to bash the US don't you?? Can't help wonder why you remain in the UAE, considering you find so many things wrong with it, and not go back to the UK, which you seem to think is as close to perfect as one can get. :roll: :roll:

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 am --

zonker wrote:I noticed someone mention the name of Pakistan on this thread. Its hard to resist a kick when someone is down!
However, on reflection, there do seem to be similarities between Pakistan and the US: :D

1. Abysmal leadership.
4. An ignorant and gullible populace that can be unleashed in any direction with a few well-placed news stories.

You must be drunk Zonker!!! For a moment there I thought you were comparing the US to the UK!! :lol: :lol:

Let me help you with comparisons:

US doesn't export terrorists.
US home-grown militia doesn't attack or bomb American citizens. They live in the woods in their own little world.
Pakistan doesn't provide financial aid to any country.
Pakistan doesn't provide military support to any country.
US provides financial aid to the corrupt Pakistan government.
US provides military suport to the corrupt Pakistan government.
Pakistan's corrupt government takes money from the US so the US can hunt down terrorists
Pakistan's corrupt government takes money from terrorists to keep terrorists up to date on US activity.

I think you might find more similarities between Pakistan and Afghanistan. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

uaekid wrote:beside if that's the case then they and you should now that we are the one of who bailed your economy out or trying at least , I think we by now won what ? half of the US treasury :lol: so we should be treated like the British royal families when we land there instead of being watched :lol:

Well I wish you would stop bailing out the US and finish your projects in Dubai instead :lol: :lol:
While you're having a word with Sheikh Mohammed or his sons, can you ask what happened to the gym I was promised by Dubai Properties? And what happened to our beach park at JBR too? :D

As for being spied on. If you behave yourself you haven't got anything to worry about have you? It wouldn't bother me one bit who watched me or what DNA database I was on.
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:I noticed someone mention the name of Pakistan on this thread. Its hard to resist a kick when someone is down!

1. Abysmal leadership.

LOL brilliant post Zonks. As for BB

Adam Yahiye Gadahn

US home-grown militia doesn't attack or bomb American citizens. They live in the woods in their own little world.

IKA among many others

Its just to darn poor :)

You'd be surprised

And there have never been kickbacks to American politicans from such deals ;)

How do you think N.Korea got its nukes :D

Pakistan's corrupt government takes money from the US so the US can hunt down terrorists

Ok you got one.

Pakistan's corrupt government takes money from terrorists to keep terrorists up to date on US activity.

Speculation but youre probably right so another one !

But as Zonks put it, the US is more like Pakistan that it would like to be :lol:
desertdudeshj

:D

Another terrorist export from the USA was Baruch Goldstein - an American doctor who went to live in Occupied Palestine (Hebron) and was a member of Jewish Defense League (who carried out terrorist bombings in the USA), and then went on to be a religously motivated terrorist who killed worshippers on the Jewish feast of Purim! :shock:

The USA also refuses to extradite terrorists who launched bomb attacks on Cuba - IIRC. Afghanistan was bombed for the same 'crime', remember.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:

1. Abysmal leadership.

LOL brilliant post Zonks. As for BB

Adam Yahiye Gadahn

IKA among many others

I'm sure that's a typo. Yes, IKEA does do business in the US.

Its just to darn poor :)

The politicians aren't poor!!!!

You'd be surprised

Terrorists are considered military support???

And there have never been kickbacks to American politicans from such deals ;)

Can't take your word on that. You are going to have to give me something other than you saying it's so, to back that up.

How do you think N.Korea got its nukes :D

Since the US doesn't support NK nuclear programs, you must be referring to Pakistan. :D

Ok you got one.

Speculation but youre probably right so another one !

Speculation? That's funny.

But as Zonks put it, the US is more like Pakistan that it would like to be :lol:

If you say so pumpkin. Once again I ask: what government isn't corrupt? There are multiple ways to compare governments and you will come to the same conclusions. I don't love my government, but it is what it is, but I'm thankful to have been born an American.

I don't like the fact that the US government listens closer to the voices of people in other countries and disregards their own citizens, but that has to and will change, and although the US is in the worst position it has ever been I hope it comes out stronger and politicians say the hEll with other countries and take care of and put America first. That's the difference between Pakistan and the US, ther is room for change.

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm --

shafique wrote::D

Another terrorist export from the USA was Baruch Goldstein - an American doctor who went to live in Occupied Palestine (Hebron) and was a member of Jewish Defense League (who carried out terrorist bombings in the USA), and then went on to be a religously motivated terrorist who killed worshippers on the Jewish feast of Purim! :shock:

The USA also refuses to extradite terrorists who launched bomb attacks on Cuba - IIRC. Afghanistan was bombed for the same 'crime', remember.

Cheers,
Shafique

Geez, are you saying that the US government knew Baruch Goldstein was a home grown terrorist, what his personal agenda was and exported him??? WTH does Cuba have to do with this discussion and what "crime" are you referring to? If you want to recall back up your recall with your facts.

Let's talk about Pakistan terrorists setting off bombs in India and why they are doing it. :drunken: :drunken:

Funny how people see the US as the only big bad boogy man.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Geez, are you saying the Pakistani government which is attacking terrorist camps exported terrorists?

Goldstein being a religious extremist terrorist export of the USA is a valid example, therefore.

When it comes to Latin America, the US does indeed knowingly harbour terrorists.

Cuba - terrorist attacks have been going on there since the 60s and 70s. They've included bombing a Cuban airline, and 1997 bombing of a hotel which killed an Italian. Look up the 'Cuban American National Foundation and the names Luis Posada and Jorge Mas Canosa. Posada has described in detail his terrorist activities and the funding for them from exiles and the CANF in Miami. Orlando Bosch was convicted in the US for bombing a cuban-bound freighter - and pardoned in 1989 by Bush the elder after lobbying from Jeb Bush.

The website contrainjerencia.com established, in early 2011, a list of the most well-known fugitives. There are some 60 Latin American criminals at large identified as residing in the U.S. – the majority of them with a history of terrorist activity.

Only the most famous terrorists and assassins from the Cuban-American community in Miami were included on the list.

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/internation ... tates.html

Included on the list :
Luis Posada Carriles, CIA agent and international terrorist with a long criminal history. Wanted in Venezuela for the murder of 73 people aboard the Cuban airliner destroyed in-flight in 1976. Resides in Miami.

The USA knowingly harbours terrorists.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Atleast Zonk and me are under no delusions about what Pakistan, never refrain from calling a spade a spade. unlike ......;)

Americans like you love to live under the holier than thou delusion, I guess that is what the problem with the US govt is aswell. Its always looking and whats happening on the outside rather than take a peek inside.

We can't even compare terrorism exports. I think the whole combined couldn't match thecivillian death toll at American hands since the end of WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Guetamala, Cuba, Chile, Iraq, Afghanistan and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others and there is very credible information that if the current two wars hadn't come back to bite the US in the @ss they had plans to further "liberate" a few more countries.

The USA by far, by any measure has been the biggest exporter of terrorism since the end of WWII only they labwl it with such names as guarding intrests, liberating, disposing dictators, regime change and other choice words like that.

What has happened is exactly what was feared, the terrorists have won and achieved exactly what they had set out to do, but I'm sure it went beyond their wildest dreams at a great cost in American lives as well finacial.

These military expeditions to feed the military industrial complex has almost brought the economy to its knees and yet the bravdo continues. The hubris and gall of it all !

P.S : IKA : Imperial Klans of America, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
desertdudeshj

["shafique"]Geez, are you saying the Pakistani government which is attacking terrorist camps exported terrorists?

Goldstein being a religious extremist terrorist export of the USA is a valid example, therefore.

Not valid at all. There are many religious extremists in the US. He was not considered a terrorist until he left the US.

When it comes to Latin America, the US does indeed knowingly harbour terrorists.

Cuba - terrorist attacks have been going on there since the 60s and 70s. They've included bombing a Cuban airline, and 1997 bombing of a hotel which killed an Italian. Look up the 'Cuban American National Foundation and the names Luis Posada and Jorge Mas Canosa. Posada has described in detail his terrorist activities and the funding for them from exiles and the CANF in Miami. Orlando Bosch was convicted in the US for bombing a cuban-bound freighter - and pardoned in 1989 by Bush the elder after lobbying from Jeb Bush.

Would you be referring to the Cubans that was allowed to leave Cuba during the Flotilla? The same people that Jimmy Carter stood by and watched as they came to the Miami shore knowing that amongst those people were criminals released from the Cuban jails? Among those prisoners were people who were arrested for speaking out against the communist government.

The website contrainjerencia.com established, in early 2011, a list of the most well-known fugitives. There are some 60 Latin American criminals at large identified as residing in the U.S. – the majority of them with a history of terrorist activity.

Yes, criminals flee the US as well as to many other countries. If there are no extradiction agreements with the countries that want them, then there is no reason for the US to cooperate with those countries and no reason to arrest them if they aren't committing any crimes. I'm sure that they are being monitored. That you make you feel better knowing that it's not just Pakistanis and Arabs that are suspect and being monitored. :lol: I'm sure there are quite a few Pakistanis hiding in bushes in the US. I'm sure the UK has more than the US. :lol: :lol: On the other hand it appears that terrorists flee to Pakistan and are left to go about their business and continue with their terrorism. :drunken:

Only the most famous terrorists and assassins from the Cuban-American community in Miami were included on the list.

See above. I guess you would have to say that the people of Egypt, Syria, Bahrain, Tunisia, Libya are terrorists as well. God help all the countries that have taken in those that fled under the regime that was under attack by the terrorists that stayed behind!!!!

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/international-i/25agosto-United%20States.html

Included on the list :
Luis Posada Carriles, CIA agent and international terrorist with a long criminal history. Wanted in Venezuela for the murder of 73 people aboard the Cuban airliner destroyed in-flight in 1976. Resides in Miami.

The USA knowingly harbours terrorists.

Every country knowingly harbors terrorists. Don't be so naive. Every government has terrorists in their government organizations. :lol:

Careles is wanted in Venezuela. Does Venezuela have an extradiction agreement with the US? I don't think so. I'm sure the US would be happy to hand him over, but no extradiction agreement - no hand over. And as long as he doesn't commit any crimes in the US the US has no reason to arrest him. He's Venezuela's problem, not the US. As an agent, like any agent in any government organization, he may have just been on a mission. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

'Every country knowingly harbours terrorists' :shock:

Well, when BB has to resort to 'whataboutery' arguments and exaggeration.. we know we've touched a nerve.

But it is clear that there is no dispute that the USA knowingly harbours terrorists.
Several perpetuators of acts of terrorism committed in Venezuela over the last few years have been granted asylum in the United States, as well as participants in the Santa Cruz, Bolivia conspiracy.

Among other individuals promoting the use of terrorism in Latin American countries and who now live in the U.S. with the full knowledge and approval of the State Department, contrainjerencia.com identified the following figures:

The excuses are quite poor, IMO - especially after the righteous indignation of a few posts ago which asked for the crimes committed by the Cubans!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Atleast Zonk and me are under no delusions about what Pakistan, never refrain from calling a spade a spade. unlike ......;)

Americans like you love to live under the holier than thou delusion, I guess that is what the problem with the US govt is aswell. Its always looking and whats happening on the outside rather than take a peek inside.

The one thing I've noted about the difference between you and Zonker, is that he is proud to be Pakistani, whilst you avoid admitting to it at all costs. Why is that? He admits to there being big problems with the Government but loves his country.
Bora loves her country and I admire her for that. I love my country too, even though it has major problems with immigrants bleeding it dry.
Sunshine pretends to be English, whilst slagging the English off big style and you, munchkin, would give your right arm to get into Australia or Canada.
What is it with you Asians?
Bethsmum

What is it with bigots and racists that they ask bigoted and racist questions such as 'What is it with you Asians?' ?

Perhaps all bigots and racists think this way?

DDS - be gentle with BM, her EDL buddies were humiliated over the weekend by English anti-fascist protestors from all walks of life and all skin colours!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Can't be bothered to clean it up, but my responses are there.

desertdudeshj wrote:Atleast Zonk and me are under no delusions about what Pakistan, never refrain from calling a spade a spade. unlike ......;)

I have no delusions about the American government dude and I think I made that clear. I guess the underdog will always look at the caretaker as being superior.

We can't even compare terrorism exports. I think the whole combined couldn't match thecivillian death toll at American hands since the end of WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Guetamala, Cuba, Chile, Iraq, Afghanistan and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others and there is very credible information that if the current two wars hadn't come back to bite the US in the @ss they had plans to further "liberate" a few more countries.

You forgot Granada. :roll: :roll:

Very credible information?? As in someone let you in on a top secret government or you have some top secret government documents or did you get it off wikileaks? PMSL!!! Have you been hanging out with Chocodrama???

The USA by far, by any measure has been the biggest exporter of terrorism since the end of WWII only they labwl it with such names as guarding intrests, liberating, disposing dictators, regime change and other choice words like that.

...............and who is right behind them??? OOOOPs, mistake - I think someone else has taken the lead in Libya. Already wheeling and dealing future interests.

What has happened is exactly what was feared, the terrorists have won and achieved exactly what they had set out to do, but I'm sure it went beyond their wildest dreams at a great cost in American lives as well finacial.

Won what??? Killing infidels??? Yup, America finds itself in a financial disaster having gone where they shouldn't have. They should have said f-it and walked away.

P.S : IKA : Imperial Klans of America, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Watching Al Jazerra doing a segment about skinheads and black people - in Germany.

You and Shaf seem to share the same delusion that the US is the guilty party and responsible for all terrible things that have happened in the world.

Since you need to use history in your argument you might as well bring the UK, Korea, France, India, Japan, Germany, Russia, and all the other countries that were at war at one time or another with another country, and guilty of the same "crimes" you claim the US has committed.

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 pm --

["shafique"]'Every country knowingly harbours terrorists' :shock:

Well, when BB has to resort to 'whataboutery' arguments and exaggeration.. we know we've touched a nerve.

But it is clear that there is no dispute that the USA knowingly harbours terrorists.

Do you edit what you read??? Did you miss the part about "government guns for hire" - wouldn't they be considered terrorists?

Several perpetuators of acts of terrorism committed in Venezuela over the last few years have been granted asylum in the United States, as well as participants in the Santa Cruz, Bolivia conspiracy.

Among other individuals promoting the use of terrorism in Latin American countries and who now live in the U.S. with the full knowledge and approval of the State Department, contrainjerencia.com identified the following figures:

Can you provide credible documentation citing the terrorist acts that these people allegedly committed? or are you just going on something that you read? Did it every occur to you that some things are out and out lies? You might want to read up on political asylum: http://www.immihelp.com/gc/asylum.html. Obviously you don't understand how and why one is granted aslyum in the US, as well as other countries.

I'm not going to waste my time with you Shaf because you are acting like a pigheaded aSShole.

The excuses are quite poor, IMO - especially after the righteous indignation of a few posts ago which asked for the crimes committed by the Cubans!
[/quote]

Excuses?? Sometimes your opinion is baseless or foolish and has less value that the newspaper you wipe your aSS with.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:
uaekid wrote:beside if that's the case then they and you should now that we are the one of who bailed your economy out or trying at least , I think we by now won what ? half of the US treasury :lol: so we should be treated like the British royal families when we land there instead of being watched :lol:

Well I wish you would stop bailing out the US and finish your projects in Dubai instead :lol: :lol:
While you're having a word with Sheikh Mohammed or his sons, can you ask what happened to the gym I was promised by Dubai Properties? And what happened to our beach park at JBR too? :D

As for being spied on. If you behave yourself you haven't got anything to worry about have you? It wouldn't bother me one bit who watched me or what DNA database I was on.

I thing you living in a stable economic,safe, lootting free,tax free country should be a good substitute to your gym my dear and your sick communities back in the uk, don't you thing so :) beside my shacks are alnhyaan family and not almaktoom
uaekid

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat