Cops Spying On Emiratis

Topic locked
Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 14, 2011
event horizon wrote:
zonker wrote:My friend, isn't this how you shadow warriors operate? Nothing is what it seems. BTW, I am sure you are aware of what the word Taliban means= students. They are too young to have been part of the actual Mujahideen, but their creators definitely were.

Just save me the time of reading your posts by simply stating you have no idea what you are/were talking about and were simply speaking out of your back end.

zonker wrote:Many higher leaders among the Taliban were actually Mujahideen fighters. Mulla Omar, the Supreme Leader of the Taliban, was a Mujahideen.

I see how you contradicted yourself in the very same post.

I'll ask this one more time then I'll be done wasting my time with a dimwit:

Which 'holy warriors' from the Afghan-Soviet war that the United States 'trained' or funded are now or were high ranking Taliban and al-Qaeda members?

zonker wrote:Hematyar is not from the Northern Alliance. He is a Pashtun.

1) I had just explained that your one example was not the norm - most of the people the US was in contact with would go on to become the Northern Alliance

2) The US never 'trained' Hekmatyar, which makes your highlighting this individual so particularly stupid.

3) Hekmatyar was not a member of the Taliban. Do you get this yet? You previously claimed the US trained people who would form the Taliban years later. Your one example of an Afghan warlord doesn't even meet your criteria when you were asked to give an example.

By the amount of drubbing you have recieved on this thread EH, you must be one shameless individual. I take my hat off to you for repeatedly coming back for more. You are like a rabbit on the run, scampering into one dead end alley after another. You change your stance and your statements, and the end result is just drivel.
I am not going to get involved in any long-winded arguments. I shall re-state and paraphrase what I had orignally said: The US and their allies were behind the War against the Russians in Afghanistan after the Russian Army invaded in 1979. The major chunk of this effort was from the US Government, of which the CIA is a part. All forces fighting the Russian Army were aided one way or another by the US. The Mujahideen were created out of this effort. The Mujahideen consisted of any able bodied individual willing to fight the Russian Army. Most of these people were from Afghanistan. Since Afghanistan's population is made up of 70% Pushtun and 30% Tajiks Uzbek's etc.,the Afghan portion of the Mujahideen were roughly in the same 70:30 ratio i.e more Pushtun than any other ethnic Afghan groups like Tajik or Uzbek. The Mujahideen also consisted of many Arabs from Saudi Arabia to Egypt to Algeria, who later came to be known as the Afghan Arabs, as well as people from Pakistan.
Around 1988, the Soviets were defeated, and when the Russian Army left, so did the Americans and other Western Allies. The Mujahideen were left behind to fester. Trained in sabotage and all forms of fighting skills, these people first got into squabbles amongst themselves, until they were formed into the Taliban by the Pakistan Army and their Intelligence outfit, the ISI around 1992-3. Iran was Afghanistan's western neighbour, didn't like this and it began to arm the Persian speaking Mujahideen against the Pakistan backed Taliban. Of course, the Taliban made mince meat out of the Northern Alliance in this confrontation. Then 9/11 happened, and the Americans came back into the region, and this time their natural ally was the Northern Alliance against the Taliban. Of course it would be!
You seem to have got stuck on Hekmatyar. He is not Persian speaking, and is therefore not from the Northern Alliance. He may not be Taliban, but he is not Northern Alliance.Do YOU get this?? He was a major player during the so-called Afghan Jihad (a word coined by the US), and every man woman and child knows in the region who his backers were : the CIA. Of course, no formal receipts were signed and no contracts exchanged for this; this is just not the way the CIA or any other agency involved in this type of work operates.
As I said, the Mujahideen metamorphosed into the Taliban. I suggest you look up this rather ordinary and simple word to understand the meaning of what I meant.
Who is a famous Taliban who was Mujahideen, you asked? I named Mulla Omar, the Supreme Commander and guiding light of the Taliban, just one of the thousands of Mujahideen turned Taliban.
However, by naming the Taliban, I was just giving a general example of what the US had created in the region, and a trouble-spot for the whole world. The so called Afghan Arabs, supported to the hilt by the US went on to create their own Organization of which OBL was later to become the head. And we know who OBL got his support from during the "Afghan Jihad"!
I hail from that region, having been born there; I speak the languages, and know the politics. I find your arguments extremely foolish. As they normally are on other threads.

zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:By the amount of drubbing you have recieved on this thread EH, you must be one shameless individual.

LOL ! I actually did laugh out loud on that one ! That is one of the most exact yet the shortest description of EH I've ever heard.

But you gotta give it to the boy, he really is a glutton for punishment !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

zonker wrote:I hail from that region, having been born there; I speak the languages, and know the politics. I find your arguments extremely foolish. As they normally are on other threads.

LOL

Eh does indeed fail everywhere he posts. He has tried to spin old historical events: claiming that the Crusades weren't Holy Wars for example :roll: , and now being pwned on events in WWII and more recent events in Afghanistan. In the religion forum he's drowning under his own spin - Hindus that are damned and condemned by the Bible are hell bound according to Christians, but he has created a new religion where they DON'T go to hell. He condones the killing of civilians by Jews if he thinks God ordered it, he refuses to condemn terrorists such as Baruch Goldstein - as they are religiously motivated terrorists. Indeed, he objects to naming the Khanist terrorists as such.

He's lost it, in a nutshell.

When faced with Robin Cook's clear statement of fact - he calls him a nut job!

Here's another quote:

Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, has also stated that bin Laden appreciated the United States help in Afghanistan. On CNN's Larry King program he said:

Bandar bin Sultan: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United - Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn't it ironic?

Larry King: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him.

Bandar bin Sultan: Right.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.00.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

zonker wrote:
By the amount of drubbing you have recieved on this thread EH, you must be one shameless individual. I take my hat off to you for repeatedly coming back for more. You are like a rabbit on the run, scampering into one dead end alley after another. You change your stance and your statements, and the end result is just drivel.

Not just him, rather there are also others who stinks and also fit the same category :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:
zonker wrote:

Not just him, rather there are also others who stinks and also fit the same category :lol:

Who would those be Sym? You certainly seem to fit that description!
Bethsmum

@Zonker, should look up meaning related to red font statement below or delete at least two hundred words or so from post.

I am not going to get involved in any long-winded arguments. I shall re-state and paraphrase what I had orignally said: The US and their allies were behind the War against the Russians in Afghanistan after the Russian Army invaded in 1979. The major chunk of this effort was from the US Government, of which the CIA is a part. All forces fighting the Russian Army were aided one way or another by the US. The Mujahideen were created out of this effort. The Mujahideen consisted of any able bodied individual willing to fight the Russian Army. Most of these people were from Afghanistan. Since Afghanistan's population is made up of 70% Pushtun and 30% Tajiks Uzbek's etc.,the Afghan portion of the Mujahideen were roughly in the same 70:30 ratio i.e more Pushtun than any other ethnic Afghan groups like Tajik or Uzbek. The Mujahideen also consisted of many Arabs from Saudi Arabia to Egypt to Algeria, who later came to be known as the Afghan Arabs, as well as people from Pakistan.
Around 1988, the Soviets were defeated, and when the Russian Army left, so did the Americans and other Western Allies. The Mujahideen were left behind to fester. Trained in sabotage and all forms of fighting skills, these people first got into squabbles amongst themselves, until they were formed into the Taliban by the Pakistan Army and their Intelligence outfit, the ISI around 1992-3. Iran was Afghanistan's western neighbour, didn't like this and it began to arm the Persian speaking Mujahideen against the Pakistan backed Taliban. Of course, the Taliban made mince meat out of the Northern Alliance in this confrontation. Then 9/11 happened, and the Americans came back into the region, and this time their natural ally was the Northern Alliance against the Taliban. Of course it would be!
You seem to have got stuck on Hekmatyar. He is not Persian speaking, and is therefore not from the Northern Alliance. He may not be Taliban, but he is not Northern Alliance.Do YOU get this?? He was a major player during the so-called Afghan Jihad (a word coined by the US), and every man woman and child knows in the region who his backers were : the CIA. Of course, no formal receipts were signed and no contracts exchanged for this; this is just not the way the CIA or any other agency involved in this type of work operates.
As I said, the Mujahideen metamorphosed into the Taliban. I suggest you look up this rather ordinary and simple word to understand the meaning of what I meant.
Who is a famous Taliban who was Mujahideen, you asked? I named Mulla Omar, the Supreme Commander and guiding light of the Taliban, just one of the thousands of Mujahideen turned Taliban.
However, by naming the Taliban, I was just giving a general example of what the US had created in the region, and a trouble-spot for the whole world. The so called Afghan Arabs, supported to the hilt by the US went on to create their own Organization of which OBL was later to become the head. And we know who OBL got his support from during the "Afghan Jihad"!
I hail from that region, having been born there; I speak the languages, and know the politics. I find your arguments extremely foolish. As they normally are on other threads.

zonker
Dubai Expat Helper

-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 pm --

symmetric wrote:
zonker wrote:

I can sense Mr. Angry making a return.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

I noticed that too, SPG! One minute Sym's caling for the death of all Jews, then he claims to have turned over a new leaf, posts his holiday pictures and then he goes back to wearing his angry head!
He's not very consistent is he? Do you think the heat has got to him?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

I noticed that too, SPG! One minute Sym's caling for the death of all Jews, then he claims to have turned over a new leaf, posts his holiday pictures and then he goes back to wearing his angry head!

I think we should bring the anger management thread back as that worked at the time.

The heat can be blamed for a number of issues but going down the path of hatred for a particular race is not really the heat is it?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

No I suppose you're right SPG. I think it must be the breeding.
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:
event horizon wrote:
zonker wrote:I hail from that region, having been born there; I speak the languages, and know the politics. I find your arguments extremely foolish. As they normally are on other threads.

How do you find things such as cars and other modern day technological advancements?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
zonker wrote:

How do you find things such as cars and other modern day technological advancements?

I find them everywhere I look! They are hard to miss in this modern day and age :lol: :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:

"death of all Jews" that's my line :evil:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

uaekid wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

"death of all Jews" that's my line :evil:

I think that's the line of most Muslims so nothing new there really.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I think that's the line of most Muslims so nothing new there really.

And you hate us Muslims so badly, you throw the ugliest racist comments on Asians & Africans, you call the Aborigines "the ugliest people on planet", and you find no shame in confirming that with pride ;)

You're a hypocrite liar after all, cheering for all the Israeli crimes, and never you shared ANY sympathy to our tragedies, which is your indirect message of "I wish you all death, and to be doomed if you refuse to accept Israel" :lol:

Nothing new here BM, you stink of filth ;) - Keep farting your hatred :D
symmetric
BANNED

Could someone please point out that the quote from Prince Bandar is saying that the Americans helped OBL *indirectly*. There is nothing from Prince Bandar's comments that suggest the US was funding/training OBL and the Afghan Arabs.

I mean, Larry King speaks immediately after Prince Bandar and obviously didn't take what Prince Bandar said to mean that OBL was a CIA asset. It's clear how the loons manage to spin the meaning of quotes.

But the bottom line is that there are no known (high ranking) Taliban or al-Qaeda memberes (or even foot soldiers) trained by the United States. That's something that can't be disputed, so quotes on generalities are provided instead.

The members here would have no problem googling such people. Yet we actually get one lone example of someone who fought against the Taliban receiving money from the US via the Pakistanis.

That's apparently the 'evidence'.

Re: The SU and Germany, what we see up until the collapse of the German armed forces and their retreat back to Germany, the Germans - even at the famous battle of Kursk - were able to inflict serious casualties against Soviet conventional forces (as opposed to sieges) compared to the numbers they lost.

Anyways, Stalingrad was only invaded immediately by the German armed forces because of her name. Hitler wanted to turn the war into an ideological conflict as much as he could. The Field Marshalls would have otherwise bypassed the city to get to the oil fields.
event horizon

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 14, 2011
Thats exactly the point sym. Bigotry and Racism is the exclusive domain of a privledged few, according to their warped logic. Can't expect anything different from who are given their opinions from rags like the daily mail and hate peddlers like Bob spencer.

All they can do is come and regurgitate that thrash here all the while claiming moral high ground. Let them revel in their stupidity whislt they don't realise everyone else including their own are laughing at them.
desertdudeshj

event horizon wrote:Could someone please point out that the quote from Prince Bandar is saying that the Americans helped OBL *indirectly*. There is nothing from Prince Bandar's comments that suggest the US was funding/training OBL and the Afghan Arabs.

I mean, Larry King speaks immediately after Prince Bandar and obviously didn't take what Prince Bandar said to mean that OBL was a CIA asset. It's clear how the loons manage to spin the meaning of quotes.

But the bottom line is that there are no known (high ranking) Taliban or al-Qaeda memberes (or even foot soldiers) trained by the United States. That's something that can't be disputed, so quotes on generalities are provided instead.

The members here would have no problem googling such people. Yet we actually get one lone example of someone who fought against the Taliban receiving money from the US via the Pakistanis.

That's apparently the 'evidence'.

Re: The SU and Germany, what we see up until the collapse of the German armed forces and their retreat back to Germany, the Germans - even at the famous battle of Kursk - were able to inflict serious casualties against Soviet conventional forces (as opposed to sieges) compared to the numbers they lost.

Anyways, Stalingrad was only invaded immediately by the German armed forces because of her name. Hitler wanted to turn the war into an ideological conflict as much as he could. The Field Marshalls would have otherwise bypassed the city to get to the oil fields.

Oh God, you really deserve my sympathy EH :D
Please guide me on how to help you :lol:

-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:49 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Thats exactly the point sym. Bigotry and Racism is the exclusive domain of a privledged few, according to their warped logic. Can't expect anything different from who are given their opinions from rags like the daily mail and hate peddlers like Bob spencer.

All they can do is come and regurgitate that thrash here all the while claiming moral high ground. Let them revel in their stupidity whislt they don't realise everyone else including their own are laughing at them.

Yet there is more to see :D
They got a talent of showing crocodile tears, which they use onions to even fake that :lol:

They don't even belong here, yet they enforce themselves in our region, and even the online space, lol!!
symmetric
BANNED

event horizon wrote:Anyways, Stalingrad was only invaded immediately by the German armed forces because of her name. Hitler wanted to turn the war into an ideological conflict as much as he could. The Field Marshalls would have otherwise bypassed the city to get to the oil fields.

Is it your own finding or even doctorol thesis? :wink: I don't think so. The same tiresome ideological blah... blah... blah... from the Bible Camp. I heard that the favourite US dish is buble gum, which somebody is chewing over and over again thinking that it's possible to divert another people to own opinion by repeating the same mantra twice, trice ad infinitum. :blackeye:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
event horizon wrote:Anyways, Stalingrad was only invaded immediately by the German armed forces because of her name. Hitler wanted to turn the war into an ideological conflict as much as he could. The Field Marshalls would have otherwise bypassed the city to get to the oil fields.

Is it your own finding or even doctorol thesis? :wink: I don't think so. The same tiresome ideological blah... blah... blah... from the Bible Camp. I heard that the favourite US dish is buble gum, which somebody is chewing over and over again thinking that it's possible to divert another people to own opinion by repeating the same mantra twice, trice ad infinitum. :blackeye:

Got a problem with EH??
Atleast he's a very straight forward person regardless his dumbness :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 14, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Thats exactly the point sym. Bigotry and Racism is the exclusive domain of a privledged few, according to their warped logic. Can't expect anything different from who are given their opinions from rags like the daily mail and hate peddlers like Bob spencer.

Happy to compare 'hate' quotes between Robert Spencer and Zakir Naik.

You said you were a fan of the former, did you not?
event horizon

symmetric wrote: Got a problem with EH??

Could you spare me your remarks if you cannot say something on topic?

Thank you.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
symmetric wrote: Got a problem with EH??

Could you spare me your remarks if you cannot say something on topic?

Thank you.

I liked the "Thank You" part. How polite :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 15, 2011
symmetric wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I think that's the line of most Muslims so nothing new there really.

And you hate us Muslims so badly, you throw the ugliest racist comments on Asians & Africans, you call the Aborigines "the ugliest people on planet", and you find no shame in confirming that with pride ;)

You're a hypocrite liar after all, cheering for all the Israeli crimes, and never you shared ANY sympathy to our tragedies, which is your indirect message of "I wish you all death, and to be doomed if you refuse to accept Israel" :lol:

Nothing new here BM, you stink of filth ;) - Keep farting your hatred :D

Whatever gave you the idea that I hate Muslims, you silly boy? I don't hate anybody. It takes effort to hate.

Yes, I admit I'm not keen on Africans, they're a bit black for me and I still think Aborigines are bloody ugly.
So where am I lying? I think you are getting me mixed up with you. It's not me who posts one thing then tries to change it round and then goes back to my original stance. Remember Sym? I wish death to all Jews, no I don't I didn't mean it, oh, I forgot, yes I do! Ring any bells? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you are a mind reader now! Well done! Is there no end to your talents?
Bethsmum

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 15, 2011
Only shows how pure &solid your hatred and racism is-- Thanks for confirming that :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Only shows how pure &solid your hatred and racism is-- Thanks for confirming that :D

Well I'm still to reach your depths! I haven't wanted anyone dead! I'm taking lessons of the master in hatred :D
Bethsmum

You're supporting any kind of way to kill terrorists ;) - - There you go, you wished many people death :D

On the other hand, we also wish to kill all Jewish terrorists, so I guess we're even 8)

The difference is I never degrade other people for their races or appearance, unlike you, its part of your daily culture to throw the ugliest comments on Asians, and Africans, let alone poor Aborigines whom you think they're the ugliest people on planet. You even show pride to express your racist comments :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Only shows how pure &solid your hatred and racism is-- Thanks for confirming that :D

Still not as racist as you tho Sym, but I'll keep practising. I never was one to be out done by a man in a dress!
Bethsmum

You know in my Persian culture, we think its absolutely dis.gusting for people like you who only use paper to wipe the stool stuck in your hole, rather than using water to wash yourselves :lol: - -

You're filthy in all aspects I can see ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:You know in my Persian culture, we think its absolutely dis.gusting for people like you who only use paper to wipe the stool stuck in your hole, rather than using water to wash yourselves :lol: - -

You're filthy in all aspects I can see ;)

Gosh Sym! You really are losing it now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

You can't deny it after all :lol: :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat