Cops Spying On Emiratis

Topic locked
Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 17, 2011
Sym what drugs are you taking? Were they prescribed by a doctor or are you self medicating? You are rambling. Slow down and take deep breaths.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 17, 2011
Attempt to attain my sympathy - Failed ;)
symmetric
BANNED

What ever you say sweerie, what ever you say.
Bethsmum

herve wrote:Has anyone been attack by the devil while taking a $hit?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

herve wrote:
shafique wrote:Islam has been ahead of it's time when it enjoined cleanliness and hygiene and talked of agents that are harmful to humans, but are invisible to the naked eye. One can choose to believe that these agents are evil spirits, or what nowadays we'd call germs. (The prayer is actually seeking protection from all 'offensive' and 'wicked' things.)
Shafique

Islam ahead of its time, :lol: , sure that s why mouslims are still stuck in the 7th century.
you did not read the quran, the prayer, is about protection against males and females devils,
your germ explanation won't fly al shafique, the quran speaks of male and female devils, period. it has nothing do to with germs. so tell me al shafique E coli is it a girl or a guy? :lol: anyways your bigotry is entertaining

LOL - you're a sucker for punishment herve.

'It has nothing to do with germs'! Nice one. Next you'll be trying to convince of talking donkeys and talking ants! :D

The Hadith which contain the prayers are:
When you enter a lavatory say, “O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from wicked and noxious things.”… (Sahih Muslim, 3.0729)

When entering a toilet, say a prayer: O’ Allah I seek refuge with you from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits)… (Sunaan Nasai, 1.19)

(Allahumma in-nee a'oothu bika minal khubu-thee wal khabaa ith)

Don't you believe in germs?

Long after Muslims were washing each day, Europeans decided that it was unhealthy to wash - indeed wrongly thinking that water and cleaning could lead to disease:
Paradoxically, it was fear of disease, including syphilis and the Black Death, that put water out of favour, as Virginia Smith explains in “Clean: A History of Personal Hygiene and Purity”. A particular danger was thought to lie in public baths, reintroduced to Europe by crusaders returning from Turkey and the Arab world, and which had become popular in medieval Germany and Switzerland, as well as Florence, Paris and to a lesser extent London. Medical opinion had it that such exposure to hot water could open up the skin and let the plague, or other ills, in. Moralists also denounced depraved behaviour in the baths. By 1538, François I had closed the French bath houses. Henry VIII shut the “stews” of Southwark in 1546.

Thus began an era when rich folk and poor rubbed along with dirt just fine. Even private baths were judged suspect. According to meticulous notes kept by Jean Héroard, the French court physician, the young Louis XIII, born in 1601, was not given a bath until he was almost seven. Throughout the 17th century, writes Georges Vigarello, in “Le Propre et le Sale”, it was thought that linen had special properties that enabled it to absorb sweat from the body. For gentlemen, a wardrobe full of fine linen smocks or undershirts to enable a daily change was the height of hygienic sophistication. Racine and Molière owned 30 each.

http://www.economist.com/node/15108662

I thought you'd like the reference to French nobility and their lack of personal hygiene. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Don't forget to mention how Muslims of Andalucia were dis.gusted from the habbits of Christians and their bad hygiene - :lol:
Seriously, Cordoba had 800 public baths which were demolished by Castilla :D
symmetric
BANNED

Ewww, not taken a bath for 7 years !
desertdudeshj

I wish you would remind the taxi drivers in Dubai about cleanliness! Most of them stink to high heaven! Deodrant isnt that expensive is it?
I had some Asian tenants fot 6 months in my flat in Dubai at one period. They lived like peasants. i turned up when they should have vacated. Thea place was disgusting. They were sleeping in the bed without sheets. The sink eas full of dishes even though there is a dish washer and the bathroom was horrific!
Never again! I only let to Europeans or Canadians Americans or Audtralians.
One bitten twice shy! I let to a DFer once. He was an excellent tenant. A pleasure! He was Canadian.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote: The Hadith which contain the prayers are:
When you enter a lavatory say, “O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from wicked and noxious things.”… (Sahih Muslim, 3.0729)

When entering a toilet, say a prayer: O’ Allah I seek refuge with you from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits)… (Sunaan Nasai, 1.19)

Cheers,
Shafique

Again, you are dead wrong, even your brothers will not confirm your quote.
It is NOT about wicked things, it is about DEVILS. BRRRRRRRRRR, scary. :o
But I understand, you are confused, you are ashame to admit that demons frequent bathrooms. it sounds so ridiculous and laughable.
Anyways the transaltion says devils, not things. And the best way to not catch E coli is not to say a prayer but not to stick 2/3 of your finger up your A$$ hole. it is di$gusting al shafique
Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from evil and from the male and female devils).’” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 241).
[Bismillaahi] Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-khubthi walkhabaa'ith.

(Before entering) [In the Name of Allah] . (Then) O Allah , I seek protection in You from the male and female devils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqOIhFa ... re=related

I don't make this stuff up, it comes straight from your qran book
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:
shafique wrote: The Hadith which contain the prayers are:

Cheers,
Shafique

Again, you are dead wrong, even your brothers will not confirm your quote.
It is NOT about wicked things, it is about DEVILS. BRRRRRRRRRR, scary. :o
But I understand, you are confused, you are ashame to admit that demons frequent bathrooms. it sounds so ridiculous and laughable.
Anyways the transaltion says devils, not things. And the best way to not catch E coli is not to say a prayer but not to stick 2/3 of your finger up your A$$ hole. it is di$gusting al shafique
Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from evil and from the male and female devils).’” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 241).
[Bismillaahi] Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-khubthi walkhabaa'ith.

(Before entering) [In the Name of Allah] . (Then) O Allah , I seek protection in You from the male and female devils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqOIhFa ... re=related

I don't make this stuff up, it comes straight from your qran book

the video you provided translate it wrong from arabic to english, if thats make a diff. just want to point that out. it should be "" Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits).quran is more explained than traslated, in this sentence some explains it to a sort of prayer to ask to help him stay away from Blameworthy, and bad qualities some translate it to All sins.. like the engilsh ,arabic words are translated into many meaning sort of speak, depend on the over all meaning.
uaekid

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 18, 2011
So what we're basically saying is that even back then perverts were lurking about in the bathrooms!!!! Not so much has changed then just have to say a quick prayer to protect you from George Michael!!!!!
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 18, 2011
Just a Careless Whisper should do it.
Bethsmum

You've just got to have 'Faith' !!!
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 18, 2011
Muslims were so ahead of their time they couldn't figure out to properly cook pork so as to make it healthy for consumption.

Anyways, Jewish, Byzantine, etc., cleanliness is well known. I guess we're getting a google professor's version of history to claim that chanting in the bathroom is progress or that Muslims were doing things differently from numerous other cultures - hundreds of years before the invention of Islam.

Anyways, Muhammad did leave another hygienic tip for his Muslims to follow for all times:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/urine.htm

Wash with and drink camel urine.

:wink:

We can definitely say Islam was ahead of it's time there.

(But perhaps we'll get a copy/pasty of how backwards Black Africans or Native Americans were/are?)
event horizon

So herve, I hope you've learnt your lesson and now know not to trust what loon websites tell you. 'Male devils and Female devils' indeed! :D :D

Thanks for confirming that you were thinking of the Arabic prayer from Hadith:
Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith
Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits).

Now, if YOU want to believe in female and male devils, go ahead - but please don't try and tell Muslims what they believe without checking with them first. You may want to pass on the same message to the young extremist who is avoiding all the questions on his bizare beliefs of the Bible in the religion forum. ;)

So, let me repeat my invitation herve:
Why don't you join me and condemn event horizon's real belief that it is ok to kill babies an enslave virgins if God tells you to, rather than invent Muslim beliefs that we don't believe in?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thats the thing Shafique, those lunatics since day on this forum never wasted a chance but to pick on Islam and they expect some explanation from us, hmm right if only they read it properly - - HOWEVER ..

Is it too hard to admit that their "God" ordered to kill infants and sucklings?? ;) - -
Let alone "God" wrestling with Yaacob for a whole night and that he needed that weekend to rest :lol:
What about Is'Haq (Isaac) marrying Refka (Rebbeka) at the age of THREE years old.

Let us see what they got to say about it ,Shafique :D
symmetric
BANNED

My my. Hasn't this thread taken quite a few turns. Seems that some posts need to be redirected to Religion, History, and the Toilet.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
symmetric wrote:What about Is'Haq (Isaac) marrying Refka (Rebbeka) at the age of THREE years old.

Geez thats a bit young. They wait until at least 6 yo in Saudi.
benwj

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
^ :shock:

I blame the parents!

Someone correct me, but didn't Richard II of England marry a child - IIRC Isabel of France was only 7 or 8 when they were married. This was a few centuries after Islam - so I wouldn't be surprised if the imaginative loon posters blamed Islam for this marriage! :D

Edit: It seems the Romans were also at it - the custom in the Eastern Roman ('Byzantine') empire from the late 12th century:
Child brides, whether Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the norm rather than the exception, especially from the late twelfth century. Irene Ducaena, wife of Alexius I Comnenus, was twelve at her marriage, and empress before she was fifteen; the Byzantine princess Theodora, Manuel's niece, was in her thirteenth year when she married Baldwin III of Jerusalem; and Margaret-Maria of Hungary married Isaac II Angelus at the age of nine.

http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
Their problem is they think time started to tic-toc only after the world war ;)
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat