Pre-marital Sex

Topic locked
Mar 27, 2006
:lol:

Dating = having pre-marital sex? Not for everyone.

Besides, that isn't the point. You can have sex with whoever you want in Dubai, it most likely will not get you in trouble unless you piss your neighbours off and they do report you, or you get pregnant.

You can keep up the defensiveness and childish attitude, but the facts remain the same. There is no camera in your bedroom, so do what you like! If you are worried about it and plan on having lots of sex in Dubai so that you'd risk being reported - stay in your own country and have all the sex you want.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
she's probably a prostitute or a wanabee pro, anyway the pay is better in dubai than the Philipines K

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

dumb... Mar 27, 2006
guys, i think the question is downright...DUMB.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: dumb... Mar 27, 2006
Kitster wrote:guys, i think the question is downright...DUMB.

yeah right.. but you can't seem to stop posting replies here :roll:
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
kanelli wrote::lol:

Dating = having pre-marital fun? Not for everyone.

You can keep up the defensiveness and childish attitude, but the facts remain the same. There is no camera in your bedroom, so do what you like! If you are worried about it and plan on having lots of fun in Dubai so that you'd risk being reported - stay in your own country and have all the fun you want.

I never wrote pre-marital fun.. it was pre-marital s#x. you must be in your seventies coz u think like my grandpa. pre-marital s*x = just for good time like one night stand.. for your info some people do it becoz they actually care or have feelings ( im not talking about just being horny) for that other person. do u know that people date first before they become bf-gf??
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
would you like to list your charges Vanillashake?

If so start list at basic hand job then price upwards

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
vanillashake wrote:
I never wrote pre-marital fun.. it was pre-marital s#x. you must be in your seventies coz u think like my grandpa. pre-marital s*x = just for good time like one night stand.. for your info some people do it becoz they actually care or have feelings ( im not talking about just being horny) for that other person. do u know that people date first before they become bf-gf??

You make no sense.... Why don't you stick to baseball bats. Judging from the kind of nympho that you are, baseball bats are probably all you can feel... somewhat...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

DUH Mar 27, 2006
wow...how fast did it take you to figure out that this forum changes the word s3x into fun? :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006

I'm well aware that people have sex before marriage for various reasons. It still has no bearing on the original topic. I merely pointed out that whether or not you can have sex in Dubai is minor compared to other things like finding a roof for over your head, a job to feed yourself, and a driver's licence to help get yourself around.

I'm not going to bring my s.e.x life or anyone else's into the discussion because it isn't relevant to your initial post.

You have been given the info you wanted, so what is your problem?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006

I'm well aware that people have fun before marriage for various reasons. It still has no bearing on the original topic. I merely pointed out that whether or not you can have fun in Dubai is minor compared to other things like finding a roof for over your head, a job to feed yourself, and a driver's licence to help get yourself around.

I'm not going to bring my s.e.x life or anyone else's into the discussion because it isn't relevant to your initial post.

K

can we discuss this via PM

arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
[quote="arniegang"]she's probably a prostitute or a wanabee pro, anyway the pay is better in dubai than the Philipines K

yeah u should know.
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
arniegang

LMAO :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006

I'm well aware that people have fun before marriage for various reasons. It still has no bearing on the original topic. I merely pointed out that whether or not you can have fun in Dubai is minor compared to other things like finding a roof for over your head, a job to feed yourself, and a driver's licence to help get yourself around.

I dont have a problem. why am i not allowed to react to your comments? Why should I worry about accomodation, drivers license, job when thats already been taken care of??
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
vanillashake wrote:I dont have a problem. why am i not allowed to react to your comments? Why should I worry about accomodation, drivers license, job when thats already been taken care of??

Your pimp is quite thoughtful.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Liban wrote:
vanillashake wrote:I dont have a problem. why am i not allowed to react to your comments? Why should I worry about accomodation, drivers license, job when thats already been taken care of??

he'd be pleased to meet you, Liban.
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
Liban wrote:

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
vanillashake wrote:
he'd be pleased to meet you, Liban.

Not quite sure if this was a feeble attempt at a flame or a genuine invitiation oin your part to have your pimp partner up with me to share the profits you make for us.

If it the latter, I must respectfully decline. If it is the former, I must comment on how sad the attempt is.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Liban

lets put this into a joint business plan for that guy with a 100k - i can do a good pimp my ride, you can handle the IT side

Vanilla, Liban and i will undercut your current pimps commission, but you will have to pay for your own implants

deal?

arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
alrite guys stick to the topic..i guess vanilla got the answer by now.....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 01, 2006
Hi Vanilla!

there are a lot of temptation in Dubai, a lot of gorgeous man, different nationality. But its better to keep your virginity intact while you havent meet the right man. You give yourself to the man you will marry. Dont involve in premarital sex, thats for me. But if you are ready for it, then in Dubai, its probably not the right place coz of their policy. Just dont be caught if you are eager to experience it.

Hope to see you there vanilla![/quote]
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 01, 2006
I am finally here in Dubai. I thank you all for your replies...thats including the violent reactions! I'ts been fun! Ciao!
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2006
vanillashake wrote:I am finally here in Dubai. I thank you all for your replies...thats including the violent reactions! I'ts been fun! Ciao!

So that's it? Now you are here you are not going to talk to anyone? :cry:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 02, 2006
You guys are hilarious!! Its pure entertainment reading this post!! Dont stop whateva u doin!
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:You guys are hilarious!! Its pure entertainment reading this post!! Dont stop whateva u doin!

Need input...

You throw them a line and see who bites. Easy really! :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 02, 2006
Yeah...

its funny seeing how personal some people take comments from random internetheads!!! Its like they are being insulted by their family....

I like it though...keeps me smiling :lol:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2006
:D :D :D
arniegang

Apr 02, 2006
nice vanessa :D :D :D :D
tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 05, 2006
I agree with Vanessa - its been fun following this thread! Hope when I actually get to Dubai its going to be as fun!! Though it looks like I won't be having much "fun" though! Still, no change there!
But on a serious note - if/when I move to Dubai - will it be frowned upon (or even illegal) if female friends come to stay for a holiday even though they are friends and nothing will be going on??

Thanks
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 05, 2006
No, you can have female friends visit, it really isn't a problem.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 05, 2006
Thats ok then - I wondered whether anyone would bother to make a distinction, or just assume that a man and a woman together alone in an apartment, that they must be getting up to no good?!?!?!?
I don't want to go to prison or get kicked out of the country just for having a friend visit for a week!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance