Muslim Actress Posing Naked

Topic locked
Re: Muslim Actress Posing Naked May 21, 2011
Red Chief wrote: I completely agree. There is no place for Islam 24/7 at all. The girl was born and reised in Germany, where 40% of magazines are about cars and the rest with erotic/p<3n content.

Thus she became a part of German society and a good pattern of adaptation. It's exactly what Ms. Merkel is waiting for from all Turks on German soil.
8) 8) 8)

U mean she no muzzie anymore?

capsicum
BANNED

Re: Muslim actress posing naked May 22, 2011
Whats the big deal. Muslim or not, she can do what she wants. Where there is a demand there is usually a supply.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:Whats the big deal. Muslim or not, she can do what she wants. Where there is a demand there is usually a supply.

I bet her husband/ bro/ dad don't agree Juhn.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:
DearJohn wrote:Whats the big deal. Muslim or not, she can do what she wants. Where there is a demand there is usually a supply.

I bet her husband/ bro/ dad don't agree Juhn.

do u know any husband / bro / dad / mother would agree on that :shock:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

No probably not Mahmoud but we wouldn't resort to beating/locking her away/killing her if she disgraced the family.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:No probably not Mahmoud but we wouldn't resort to beating/locking her away/killing her if she disgraced the family.

thats not what u said...
but did that girl family do that?
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:No probably not Mahmoud but we wouldn't resort to beating/locking her away/killing her if she disgraced the family.

thats not what u said...
but did that girl family do that?

What I said, in reply to John saying she could do what she liked, was that I bet her family don't agree. Are you saying I'm wrong Mahmoud?
Bethsmum

Re: Muslim Actress Posing Naked May 22, 2011
I am saying, did her family do what u stated?
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Muslim Actress Posing Naked May 22, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:I am saying, did her family do what u stated?

I have no idea Mahmoud. I said I BET her family didn't agree. That means I would lay money, not that I know.
Bethsmum

there were no bet here BM....

I bet if we can find a thread over the internet sayin " Christian actress posing naked"... not because I care,
I don't know if its normal, but i haven't seen that much of religions topics in one place in my life...

when r u coming BM, ppl are already escaping from dubai during summer, today humidity was a bit high...

um escaping june, can't wait... :bounce:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:

there were no bet here BM....

I bet if we can find a thread over the internet sayin " Christian actress posing naked"... not because I care,
I don't know if its normal, but i haven't seen that much of religions topics in one place in my life...

when r u coming BM, ppl are already escaping from dubai during summer, today humidity was a bit high...

um escaping june, can't wait... :bounce:

Then when you're flying out Mahmoud, BM will be flying in to enjoy some quality time with Beth and friends in the sunshine. I can't wait :D See you soon.
Bethsmum

LOOOL get a room already! Mahmoud, if you're going to be meeting up with BM, you need your drinking trousers on, she'll sink you under the table with her massive tolerance to plonk! Also hope you wear lots of aftershave, the 'Fag-ash Lil' scent could be quite over powering.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I agree. For the extremists who are so upset about her posing... it is none of their business!

I think men who wouldn't want their daughters, wives, sisters etc. posing naked in magazines would do well to remember that the p0rn they jerk off to is a picture of someone's daughter, wife, sister, etc...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Chocoholic wrote:LOOOL get a room already! Mahmoud, if you're going to be meeting up with BM, you need your drinking trousers on, she'll sink you under the table with her massive tolerance to plonk! Also hope you wear lots of aftershave, the 'Fag-ash Lil' scent could be quite over powering.

Claws clearly extended
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sage, I have no idea where Chocs gets the idea where I smoke from, I did ask her once but she couldn't answer. She appears to pick random thoughts from thin air and post them. How very strange :shock:

If she cares to read my and mahmoud's exchange again, she may see that he says he is leaving while I'm arriving. Again, keyboard engaged before brain.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat