So people , why do you do it ?

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Men posing as women and vice versa in a forum Jan 16, 2011
What makes you think they do Zubber?
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Same as pakistanis posing as Britt, why do they do it?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

^herve's not happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are there any Pakistanis on this forum pretending to be Brits? We should be told. Perhaps there's a Brit male pretending to be a French female super-spy?? (I always assumed herve was a male name.. but you can never be sure.. LOL )

But most Brits would know the difference between Mauritius and Pakistan (or know how to use an atlas). :bigsmurf:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

4GetMeNot wrote:What makes you think they do Zubber?

Ambassador are confirmed women posing as men , Berrin I am not certain as of now,

I dont get what the paranoia is about ? If you have vpn u will be virtually untraceable , that should be more than enough,
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

I think this all was started by Edward Hyde, 3rd Earl of Clarendon long before there was an Internet!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Men Posing As Women And Vice Versa In A Forum Jan 16, 2011
TJ no way, hes been around a while, other that little "ufff" he made the other day LOL Nothing indicates he a woman. Ambassador I'm not so sure though ! :shock:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

TJ a woman? HAHAHA. You couldn't be more wrong about him. LOL

Ambassador, if I recall posted HIS photo when he joined DF. If I recall he's our Italian Romeo.

How can you say they are "confirmed"??? What chart did you use to come to that conclusion????

I'm starting to wonder about you zub!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:TJ no way, hes been around a while, other that little "ufff" he made the other day LOL Nothing indicates he a woman. Ambassador I'm not so sure though ! :shock:

haha Ok , well in that case men shouldnt use feminine expressions , it just gay

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 am --

Bora Bora wrote:I'm starting wonder about you zub!!!

Excellent , my plan is working

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am --

Ambassador wrote:I think this all was started by Edward Hyde, 3rd Earl of Clarendon long before there was an Internet!

Right , Textbook feminine evasion , thanks for the confirmation
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:Ambassador, if I recall posted HIS photo when he joined DF. If I recall he's our Italian Romeo.

Only ever used this avatar!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Ambassador, if I recall posted HIS photo when he joined DF. If I recall he's our Italian Romeo.

My bad......... :) But I still don't think you are a woman!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Ambassador wrote:

My bad......... :) But I still don't think you are a woman!!!

:wink:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

this is the first time I'm going to agree with Zubber, but Ambassador sounds like a woman to me too! :D

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:How can you say they are "confirmed"??? What chart did you use to come to that conclusion????

:lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Interesting one Zubber. I haven't picked up that there are any posters posing as the opposite s.e.x I have to admit.

There was an exchange, if I remember correctly, between Ambassador and Dillon, many moons ago, when Dillon questioned whether Ambassador was a woman. At that time I did think he/she may be a bored housewife, there was a comment about her/his oven, I think. I have now revised that initial opinion and I think Ambassador is a man. I don't know that many women who claim to be a genius in so many fields as our Ambassador. But hey! I could be wrong, it has been known!

As for TJ, no way he is a woman or gay LOL. BM would be heart broken, I know she is saving a special place on her shag pile for Mr Jones.

I can definetly confirm 100% that Herve is a hot blooded French male super-hero (that accent mmmmm).
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Ambassador wrote:My bad......... :) But I still don't think you are a woman!!!

:wink:[/quote]

OK, that wink had me thinking. I just went back and read some of your posts - earlier ones. I think Ambassadress would be more suitable for you.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

4GetMeNot wrote:Interesting one Zubber. I haven't picked up that there are any posters posing as the opposite s.e.x I have to admit.

Well Jess, Usually women are the ones that hide their s3x ( not sure what it is even, but it could something to do with self esteem) , and guyz who do that as i mentioned earlier are most probably cross dressers

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm --

Right you impostors, stay on your toes, Im watching you !
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

4GetMeNot wrote: I have now revised that initial opinion and I think Ambassador is a man. I don't know that many women who claim to be a genius in so many fields as our Ambassador.

a tad zexist don't you think?...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Zubber,

You must be mental, man, or whatever you are!!!

Why would a man pose as a woman, particularly in a general forum like this, or any other forum for that matter, unless he is a pervert, which I think you are!

Did you know that I can sue you legally for libel, even in India, for alleging, in a public arena like this, that I’m a “confirmed” woman or gay.

Let me tell you something, Pal. Believe me when I say this: I can find your butt wherever you are.... I won't say no more on this point.

You just walked into this form. You don’t know jack crap about me. Nor do you know jack crap about the other DF members. Are you out of your mind to say you “confirm” such false allegations about people whom you don’t know anything about?

Just consider this a forewarning.

Over and out!!

Tom
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:Zubber,

You must be mental, man, or whatever you are!!!

Why would a man pose as a woman, particularly in a general forum like this, or any other forum for that matter, unless he is a pervert, which I think you are!

Did you know that I can sue you legally for libel, even in India, for alleging, in a public arena like this, that I’m a “confirmed” woman or gay.

Let me tell you something, Pal. Believe me when I say this: I can find your butt wherever you are.... I won't say no more on this point.

You just walked into this form. You don’t know jack crap about me. Nor do you know jack crap about the other DF members. Are you out of your mind to say you “confirm” such false allegations about people whom you don’t know anything about?

Over and out!!

Tom

:shock: "find your butt" :shock:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Tom Jones wrote:

Yes your thoughts are only under your conscious control

Go right ahead

You wouldnt make much of a comedian dude

Yea

Joke fail

Oh and please look over the thread carefully , I never called you a fag , that is your own misunderstanding.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/poll-immigration-t44968.html

Well that's confirmation for me if I ever I needed it, Bora Bora is most definitely female, she reads the Daily Mail, did you know that the Daily Mail in the UK is in fact produced and tailored towards a female audience?

:shock: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Easy there big fella TJ, take it easy mate. I'm sure it wasn't meant it the way it seems. I know that undertake avatar you have there is not for nothing :D

And Zubs, simple man the jokes gone too far, everybody has their tolerance limits and seems you've crossed TJ's. Would be best if you appologised to TJ. Now come on boys play nice.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Easy there big fella TJ, take it easy mate. I'm sure it wasn't meant it the way it seems. I know that undertake avatar you have there is not for nothing :D

And Zubs, simple man the jokes gone too far, everybody has their tolerance limits and seems you've crossed TJ's. Would be best if you appologised to TJ. Now come on boys play nice.

I know you are a "moderator" but seriously is has really gone to your head way too much. What's there to apologize for?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Dillon wrote:http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/poll-immigration-t44968.html

Well that's confirmation for me if I ever I needed it, Bora Bora is most definitely female, she reads the Daily Mail, did you know that the Daily Mail in the UK is in fact produced and tailored towards a female audience?

PMSL!!! Dillon, I was lining the bottom of my cat's litter box with the paper and saw the article. I generally read "The Daily Star" for its comedic value when I can't find any on DF to humor me. But I have put the paper down as I do see something brewing.......... :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:Easy there big fella TJ, take it easy mate. I'm sure it wasn't meant it the way it seems. I know that undertake avatar you have there is not for nothing :D

Ok Mr TJ, I apologize if i have offended you, Im not the one to cause trouble. Peace
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/poll-immigration-t44968.html

PMSL!!! Dillon, I was lining the bottom of my cat's litter box with the paper and saw the article. I generally read "The Daily Star" for its comedic value when I can't find any on DF to humor me. But I have put the paper down as I do see something brewing.......... :lol: :lol:

I hoping to get some more posts in the thread before the all mighty flex their muscles and this ends up in FC - and I only post or visit General Forum...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:

I know you are a "moderator" but seriously is has really gone to your head way too much.

You noticed?? You have nooooooooooooooo idea what is floating around in the large mass of emptiness in his head!!! This is just an audition. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ambassador wrote:I hoping to get some more posts in the thread before the all mighty flex their muscles and this ends up in FC - and I only post or visit General Forum...

But why? Are you scared of fight club? :D

(Kidding Ambassador, you are still my most interesting newbie! :wink: )
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Ambassador wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

I hoping to get some more posts in the thread before the all mighty flex their muscles and this ends up in FC - and I only post or visit General Forum...

Fight Club is just an extension of any thread that a mod deemed to be "over the line". Everyone just carries on "business as usual".

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm --

:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone please come and pick me up off the floor. I fell off my chair laughing so hard. There's coffee all over my PC screen!!!!!

Congrats DDS. You do have a sense of humor!!!! :lol: :lol:

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm --

:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone please come and pick me up off the floor. I fell off my chair laughing so hard. There's coffee all over my PC screen!!!!!

Congrats Puff Daddy. You do have a sense of humor!!!! :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

zubber wrote:

Ok Mr TJ, I apologize if i have offended you, Im not the one to cause trouble. Peace

There we go. Awesome Zubs 8)
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat