Textile Shop

Topic locked
Textile shop Mar 07, 2006
Hi, I'm italian, I've recently been in Dubai and I think that is a very good place for business .
I'm selling fabrics and ready made items ( as curtains, cuscions, badspread etc. ) in Europe and I'm really interested in open a shop or cooperate with somebody in a shop in Dubai, I'd like to know how to get in touch with somebody that can help me and give some suggestion .
I need also an idea of the costs in a normal shop, in a shopping mall etc .
Thanks

netviking
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 14, 2006
Nobody can give me some suggestion ??
netviking
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 14, 2006
So, you've been to Dubai and you didn't go and check the prices in shops and you didn't make any contacts with other textile entrepreneurs? Sounds like you spent too much time on the beach and not enough looking after your business interests.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 15, 2006
No, sounds that I was there to sell to our buyer and only after I come back I start to think about the idea to open a business there .
I'll be again in UAE for my business in June and I'd like to have some information before ...
netviking
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hello !!! Mar 18, 2006
Yes I am related with this home textile business for long time. I import it here from other south east asian country.Well Italian curtain is very famous here.I can do a lot if you really serious to start any business here.Plz communicate with me via mail at all_y_o@yahoo.com . You gona from Milan or what? Any way comments me !!!
Regards
Mood
zzfashion
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 31, 2006
I've heard also about the chance to rent a space inside the shops in the shopping malls, i know there are shop for bedspread cuscions table clothes etcetera, do you know how to get in contact with them?
I thanks in advance who can give me some suggestion ...
netviking
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk