Want To Start A Shop In Dubai

Topic locked
Want to start a shop in dubai Jun 18, 2008
Hallo

I have been to Dubai for some time ago and I was interesting in starting a new shop there because it is one of the fastest growing cities around the globe (and I like the weather) so I was wondering if anyone knows where it would be best to start a shop and who I can contact.

I got 2 bakeries 2 cafés 2 icebars and 1 restaurant and I would like to start one of these down in Dubai, if there is the right spot and enough space I would start 1 of each. If anyone can help me please post.

Best Regards
Mads Jørgensen

2foryou
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hi Aug 05, 2008
i might able to help ,,, ill ask a person then ill reply
do want any specfic place in dubai
tupid84
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: hi Aug 05, 2008
tupid84 wrote:i might able to help ,,, ill ask a person then ill reply
do want any specfic place in dubai

I dont got any specfic place, just a place with lots of people
2foryou
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Assistance Sep 22, 2008
Greetings

I can help you.

I'm UAE national.

Please contact me.
uaequalitysponsor
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 01, 2008
i work in of Economic Department and i can Help You With this Feel free to contact my YIM check my profile

AAAS :wink:
Bin.YouseF
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to start a shop in dubai Oct 01, 2008
2foryou wrote:Hallo

I have been to Dubai for some time ago and I was interesting in starting a new shop there because it is one of the fastest growing cities around the globe (and I like the weather) so I was wondering if anyone knows where it would be best to start a shop and who I can contact.

I got 2 bakeries 2 cafés 2 icebars and 1 restaurant and I would like to start one of these down in Dubai, if there is the right spot and enough space I would start 1 of each. If anyone can help me please post.

Best Regards
Mads Jørgensen

wow, when you found the place contact me please.
Monica.Italy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Want to start a shop in dubai Jul 16, 2009
Dear Madam, Sir

DO YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN DUBAI ? AND YOU NEED A LOCAL SPONSOR TO ASSIST YOU ?

I AM UAE NATIONAL LOOKING FOR SETTING UP NEW BUSINESS. I CAN SPONSOR YOU FOR YOUR COMPANY IN UAE AND PROVIDE COMPLETE ASSISTANCE FOR ALL BUSINESS SECTORS IN UAE ONLY SUCH AS TRADE LICENCE (...).
MOREOVER I CAN ADVISE FOREIGN BUSINESSMEN HOW TO ENTER THEIR BRANDS AND PRODUCTS INTO UAE MARKET.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL MOHD.KHAMIS @ HOTMAIL. COM OR CALL ME ON +971509239927
Mohammad Abdulkarim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to start a shop in dubai Apr 22, 2010
hi,
Myself i have been dubai for the past 8 years . its been dream for me starting a restuarent and never got the chance as i was completely occupied with my job .last year i left my job and seroiusly reasearching and looking for it.i am looking for partner TO BE PART OF IT ....as i leardy have found couple of great busy location and most intersting thing is small and medium scale hospitalty industry has not all effected by the recession. and this is the rite time start as rent and other commodities price has fallen dramatically.
waiting for reply
regards
firoz
firoz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 04, 2014
2foryou ,

tupid84 ,

--- Mar 04, 2014 ---

if you are interested in Deirdibai opposite to Deira Shereton Hotel, you may comntact me.
hakma
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 15, 2014
Mohammad Abdulkarim ,

G Mohammad Abdulkarim ,

My name is Bilal and i am from the UK

I have read your post and thought maybe we can do some business together.

I retail laptops and phones in the UK and i am coming to dubai next month in April 2014 and would like to meet up for a chat if that would be possible .

Please reply with your contact number so i can ring you when i arrive also if you are using what's app we can chat on there

My contact number is 00447728397174

--- Mar 15, 2014 ---

zazaszazas
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 03, 2015
hi,
I would like to open a souvenir shop in Dubai . where do you think is the best location and what is the rules ? how can i get a license ?

Thanks
ermina
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Start A Shop In Dubai Sep 28, 2015
Hi Ermina,
please feel free to call me +971552661544.
or mail me at mehakkesar@ymail.com
brokerscafe
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk