Do You Know Anything About This Picture?????

Topic locked
Do You Know Anything About This Picture????? Oct 14, 2010
I was cleaning up my hard drive the other day, and saw this picture showing two UAE cars, perhaps somewhere in Europe or America.

One of the cars clearly belongs to the Ruler of Sharjah (The Lic. Plate says SHJ 1).

This picture had been sent to me sometime back in an email from one of the many friends who always forward me funny stuff.

I’m sure there was a comment with the picture, but can’t remember what it was or when it was sent to me. I must’ve saved the picture but deleted that email.

I guess that email must've come while I was very busy, and didn’t pay too much attention to it. I admittedly do get a lot of these “off the wall” emails everyday.

To make this story short (yeah.. it's getting long. I'm tired of typing), if someone has seen this picture before, or knows where and why it was taken, please let us know!! I'm just curious before I delete it!!

Perhaps DD might know something about it!

8) 8)

82607158.jpg

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Do You Know Anything About This Picture????? Oct 14, 2010
Dont know anything about it but it must be nice being the sharjah ruler and flaunting your riches and showing off your toys in public. I thought Islam teaches one to be humble and not to be flaunting their wealth around while caving into temptations.

The sharjah rules and law are mostly based on islamic fundementals but Its evident the sharjah ruler has fallen for the devil's ways. Such hypocrites. But its ok, they are forgiven when they attend friday prayer i guess :roll:
Wesker
Dubai Forum User

Looks like the Gumball 2000 Rally (black banners in the background have the logo, plus the adverts on the cars).

I've been to the start in London a few times, and there's inevitably a few Dubai / UAE cars taking part.
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Wesker wrote:Dont know anything about it but it must be nice being the sharjah ruler and flaunting your riches and showing off your toys in public. I thought Islam teaches one to be humble and not to be flaunting their wealth around while caving into temptations.

The sharjah rules and law are mostly based on islamic fundementals but Its evident the sharjah ruler has fallen for the devil's ways. Such hypocrites. But its ok, they are forgiven when they attend friday prayer i guess :roll:

Neither of the guys in the Rolls look like the Ruler of Sharjah???!!!

Maybe his sons???? If so, what are they doing with Dad's car, in London???

8) 8)

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 am --

BlueOrb wrote:Looks like the Gumball 2000 Rally (black banners in the background have the logo, plus the adverts on the cars).

I've been to the start in London a few times, and there's inevitably a few Dubai / UAE cars taking part.

The Ruler's Rolls doesn't look like a racing car to me. Why is it there???

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

This pic was not in London, look at the palm trees in the background.
It was at the starting line, Long Beach California, Gumball 3000 rally, 2009.
Attachments
gumball3000 5.jpg
gumball3000 3.jpg
gumball gallardo2.jpg
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bang-on Herve. They were driving the Rolls in the race whilst wearing national dress in some attempt to improve Arab relations. All I could think about was Jamie Farr and Ricardo Montalban in Cannonball Run. Now I have to see that movie again.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Correct.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat