Next Person Continues The Story ...

Topic locked
Re: Next person continues the story ... Sep 24, 2010
Choir, when they suddenly burst into song; …

How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
The one with the waggley tail
How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
I do hope that doggie's for sale.

BM bought the doggie and gave it to Sage! before she mysteriously disappeared, some say to California but the question on everybody’s lips was, why Sage? …

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Next person continues the story ... Sep 25, 2010
as he was no pet lover. Dillon recalled the day Sage was arrested by Dubai Police and later released with out charge. There had been a number of complaints by the public that every time Sage had a BBQ a neighbourhood cat went missing. Despite evidence of the remains of little pussies in Sages recycling bin the police..
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Sep 25, 2010
decided that they had no concrete evidence to enforce a conviction, however until this day they have a secret patrol on Friday to moniter any possible strange looking steaks being served. It was upon learning of this unfortunate turn of events that BM (Big Mama) decided that seperate action was required and she....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next person continues the story ... Sep 25, 2010
returned from excile in California to give the poor pussies a decent burial. Being an animal lover she decided to seek revenge on Sage and his BBQ friends by planting..

BTW Big Mama? I hadn't realised we were aquainted. I bet you would Sagey but the question is would I?
Bethsmum

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 13, 2010
a small unobtrusive rose bush in his garden, whilst knowing full well that this genetically modified version of the English Rose would emit poisonous fumes at sundown, the time that Sage loves the most for his BBQ activities. Big Mama was not satisfied with this so she....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 13, 2010
planted a dozen more.
Bethsmum

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Oct 14, 2010
Only a dozen more, said Sage, what kind of woman are you? you are meant to be the queen of the pussies and all you do is.....................
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 14, 2010
having other kittens wash YOUR face with THEIR saliva!
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 14, 2010
WhiteJade wrote:having other kittens wash YOUR face with THEIR saliva!

(Sorry to interrupt, but LOL - please continue)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Oct 27, 2010
that was when the phone rang.........trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.....
hellow!
f4ris
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 29, 2010
and upon answering the call Big Mama discovered to her surprise that.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next person continues the story ... Oct 31, 2010
It was Sagey! Hello, hello, is that you Sagey? For Christ's sake turn that hearing aid up. Now Sagey, what's all this malarky? Are you trying to lure Big Mama out of semi retirement? Sagey, I've told you before BM comes with a Health warning for older men, I do believe I'd make your pace maker miss a beat. Why, on one topic you're telling people to ignore me and here you go, you just can't leave BM alone! Which is it? If you're having memory problems I can recommend Vitamin B2. Sagey, you are as dull as dish water lately, as seems to be DF, why you are in competition with JBR community as being nearly dead. I've looked at your earlier posts and you were much livlier in your youth, can't you get it back? All you seem to do lately is post on this topic and word association game. And where's everyone else these days? Bora seems to be AWOL (didn't forget you this time Bora!) Mel seems to have gone on her holidays to see if she can find some tottie abroad, I wonder if she traps another Man Utd fan? (LOL),I note you couldn't get her here with thoughts of your bbqd sausage! DK is still here and hasn't changed, I do believe he would sha& a beetle if he could keep it's back legs still. DDS must be pulling a few double shifts as he's been mighty quiet since Drew pointed out he spends 23 hours a day on line. Arnie has taken a back seat since he was revealed as a requent poster on JBR, he came back with how much profit he made on his sale, earned a Blue Peter badge and told BM she was frustrated that she didn't know his username, now the bit about not knowing his username is true, but as BM knows his real name, that's much more fun isn't it? I wouldn't post it Sagey, as BM is not that mean in real life! And the only one not to post on More From Bethany's Mum is guess who? yep, Bethany's Mum! How weird is that? Now, who have I missed? Ahh TJ, now he seems to be one of the only one's who get's BM's obscure sense of humour! I'll leave out the spy as he seems missing in action and the Warrior (as Mel calls him LOL), DF's know it all and writer of articles for the international press and the Beano.
Anyways Sagey, must dash, BTW, BM has been on a diet and I'll try not to lose too much as BM knows you really want to slap her virtual a$$, you naughty boy.......
Bethsmum

Time to shut down this episode.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Ah ah Sagey! I was right. BM is too much for you! Well you only have yourself to blame you little tinker.... :bounce:
Bethsmum

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 13, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:Ah ah Sagey! I was right. BM is too much for you! Well you only have yourself to blame you little tinker.... :bounce:

Bethsmum,

I am afraid that you are deluding yourself and as you seem to believe that my use of the words Big-Mama were meant to be insulting and or some kind of personal fantasy, from here please be informed that any form communication should be without the use of any kind of name other than what is used to sign in.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You know as well as I do that your constant use of the phrase Big Mama was your way of insulting me. Please don't insult my intelligence. You are now trying to justify yourself as I was banned for something you do all the time. It's plain for everyone to see. If that's what you get off on, don't mind me. I'm not quite clear what you mean in the second part of your post, are you going to refrain from calling me Big Mama and use BM? Well there's progress, well done. I thought you had shut this thread down?
Bethsmum

New Story starts here;

Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing, as he entered the Mall from the Ground Floor he met up with......
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 26, 2010
sage & onion wrote:Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing

"to see if he could find a way to chane(?) the way that his life was progressing"?

Notes?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 29, 2010
sage & onion wrote:New Story starts here;

Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing, as he entered the Mall from the Ground Floor he met up with......

... trisha who was actually a humanoid experiment released in public to see how normal people interact with cyborgs...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Dec 04, 2010
Jack saw throught the disguise immediately mainly due to the obvious pre-programmed responses that were constantly emitted so he tried to escape the Robotic Trisha by nipping into a crowded shop when he was sddenly confronted with.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Dec 04, 2010
..... Jeremy his sworn enemy who was also battling to get trisha's attention in the past, jack was annoyed because he was eyeing her in the first place and jeremy had broken the cardinal unspoken rule between friends, that whoever first talks to the girl has ownership rights on her and your friend ougta know this. Jeremy actually wanted to makeup to Jack in the past but he never gave him a chance to explain himself. Jack smashing into jeremy while he was gaming that ridiculously hot perfume girl who every guy in the mall was eyeing but didn't have the guts to approach to. Jeremy gets off the ground and says "Jack WTH ! are you doing here, I told you this one is mine", Jack stuttering in fright said to Jeremy, "Bro, there's something I gotta tell you about trish".....
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 22, 2011
he opend the door and a hamster bit his finger
jack1ripper
Dubai Forum User

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 23, 2011
so he in turn, bit the hamster's head off.
Bethsmum

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Jan 23, 2011
which caused him to be violently sick having to spend several days in bed, until one fine morning.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

He looks into the mirror, and discovers that he himself has transformed into a hamster...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 23, 2011
and asks
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest of them all?
You are Hamster without a doubt
Thank you mirror
Over and out.
Bethsmum

this was of course his worst nightmare and caused severe psychological problems, however after several hours spent on the couch he was indeed convinced that he was not a hamster and that he could go out into the world on 2 legs. It was following his cure that he met up with....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

his neighbor who was also convinced that he was indeed a chicken and was sad he was unable to lay eggs.....
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

so he convinced his neighbour to go along and pay a visit to his psychologist. Not wanting to get back into the same problems himself he decided to move to.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Gotham City where he heard of a strange guy who dresses up like some sort of animal and then fights crime, obsessed with meeting him and asking to see if he could join him , he hops into his purple colored monster truck and sets off...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Games LoungeForum Rules

Return to Dubai Games Lounge