This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish!!!

Topic locked
Re: This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish! Oct 12, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Hmm ...starting to see a pattern here. Make outrageous statments, get called on it, back peddle...back peddle ahem ..I meant offer explanation, repeat. :D

No just not revealing everything about my life as I don't need the adulation you obviously crave.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm --

melika969 wrote::lol: :lol: I knew she will tell this wasn't a teenage adventure!

Never said it was mel never said it was.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:No just not revealing everything about my life

Oh thank you very much indeed. 8)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:No just not revealing everything about my life

Oh thank you very much indeed. 8)

My pleasure, happy to help. I see you missed the last bit of my post off your quote. Not like that bit repeated? I would have put the whole lot in.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:34 pm --

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Oh thanks Bora, that's very sweet of you but I have to admit I wasn't particularly young at the time of this adventure. LOL. It was about 11 years ago, if my memory serves me right, I know it was before the euro. I was a bit wary but my male friend didn't have a problem, I think he would have been able to deal with most situations that may have arisen. Isn't it funny that I refered to my friend and everyone immediately thought it was a woman and came down on me like a ton of bricks? Oh well there's nothing like a bit of abuse to keep the site lively. I must admit I've always been a bit daring, I could tell you a few stories but not for publication on an internet forum LOL. Never come a cropper yet.

BM, the fact that your friend was a male provided you only with a false feeling of security, I actually seen women better fighter than the men they were with. Even if he was trained in self defense which I doubt. This is the worst you can get in, walk in a fight thinking you can handle it when you can't. If he was trained in selfdefense , he would never walked you in this situation, you got lucky.
The first thing you learn in selfdefense is to RUN, or AVOID situations like that.
You obviously have never been in a life threatening situation, this was no adventure, this was shear stupidity, people get mugged, raped and murdered in more inviting situations.

Now Herve where's your sense of adventure? Run? is that what French spies do? You'll never see James Bond running away.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:................there's nothing like a bit of abuse to keep the site lively. .............Never come a cropper yet.

Have to say BM, you certainly have kept the flames going. You have managed to ruffle more people in less time than I did. I officially declare you the recordholder. :blob3:

What's a cropper??? You know I have a whole different meaning for that - I'm sure you aren't Mexican. :lol:[/quote

Bora, coming a cropper means to get caught out. Must be an english phrase, never really thought about it before. No I'm not Mexican, English through and through, of the white, blonde variety.

Am I really the record holder? How exciting! Do you think I'll get a mention in the Guiness Book Of Records?
I do hope so, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.
Bora I've never really been bothered about what people think of me and I don't expect I'm going to start anytime soon. In fact if I thought my little story about my adventure into the world of the Kurds would have caused so much fasination, I would have spiced it up a bit, the thing is I didn't think it was so outragious. I'm surprised so many people here have led the shelterd lives they must have.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm --

Red Chief wrote:
drewpeacock wrote: Was she working at the time?

Ask her directly and I will prompt you the right reply. Shave your face in advance. I don't like hair on my fist.
Take care. :wink:

Jeez Drew, I hope you're suitably terrified! There are some scarey people on this site, what with punchy here and the French spy threatening Dubai World with the American Courts, I'm feeling well out of my depth.
Bethsmum

Re: This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish! Oct 13, 2010
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I cannot believe that you are so stupid, mom. Which action would you wait for from your hubby (if you had any) if some Hampton asked you the same question? Run?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:
I cannot believe that you are so stupid, mom. Which action would you wait for from your hubby (if you had any) if some Hampton asked you the same question? Run?

Sorry? again in English please.
Bethsmum

:thefinger:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: This One's for Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced to Learn Polish! Oct 13, 2010
:lol:
Bethsmum

Red Chief wrote:
drewpeacock wrote: Was she working at the time?

Ask her directly and I will prompt you the right reply. Shave your face in advance. I don't like hair on my fist.
Take care. :wink:

Hi Red Chuff,

I think you have looked at the darkside of my post and interpreted in whatever way your thought process was closest to your mind.

Im confused by the shaving and fist statement!

-- Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
Red Chief wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry? again in English please.

BM, perhaps my translation of the broken English statement from Red Chuff will assist.

He is asking his mom (mother) Why can she be so stupid and what his fathers action upon his mother would be as she has not had any.

I dont understand the reference to Hampton the estate agent here in Dubai.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Thanks Drew! I must admit the reference to multiple husbands got me and as far as I know I'm not familiar with anyone in the real estate business here in Dubai.
To hurl a good insult, one should really stick to their mother tongue, I maintain that there is always something lost in translation, don't you agree?
DFers have a long way to go in the insults department, I am compiling a list at the moment. Have you see Silly Old Sageys latest attempt, he has no excuse he's British, Big Mama LOL. The last time someone called me that, he slapped my backside, do you think Sagey wants to do the same? LMAO :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
to DD My pleasure, happy to help. I see you missed the last bit of my post off your quote. Not like that bit repeated? I would have put the whole lot in.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:34 pm --

Now Herve where's your sense of adventure? Run? is that what French spies do? You'll never see James Bond running away.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 pm --

to Bora, coming a cropper means to get caught out. Must be an english phrase, never really thought about it before. No I'm not Mexican, English through and through, of the white, blonde variety.
Am I really the record holder? How exciting! Do you think I'll get a mention in the Guiness Book Of Records?
I do hope so, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.
Bora I've never really been bothered about what people think of me and I don't expect I'm going to start anytime soon. In fact if I thought my little story about my adventure into the world of the Kurds would have caused so much fasination, I would have spiced it up a bit, the thing is I didn't think it was so outragious. I'm surprised so many people here have led the shelterd lives they must have.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm --

to RC, Jeez Drew, I hope you're suitably terrified! There are some scarey people on this site, what with punchy here and the French spy threatening Dubai World with the American Courts, I'm feeling well out of my depth.

BM, your posts show:
How arrogant you are, attacking 4 DFers in the same post!
You got a LOT of time in your hands spending hours everyday on your PC, almost live on DF.
You got some serious frustration issues, posting on DF is your only way to get noticed in your otherwise bored life where people walk by you without noticing you. You nothing BM, an avatar at best, you fade into the background and you are delusional: James Bond is a fiction, Lady, it is not real! trust me it is a little more complicated and uggly in real life.
And have some decency, the little I have proven on the adventure side already goes beyond what you could ever imagine.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Herpe, I think if you look back on the history of the posting, you will find that BM had an angelic approach to all until the unprovoked attacks all because she was a newbie!

I think you should apologies.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Herpe, I think if you look back on the history of the posting, you will find that BM had an angelic approach to all until the unprovoked attacks all because she was a newbie!

You Newbie too, never took a beatin cause you decent, man.
capsicum
BANNED

Well many thanks cum, your generous comments are very welcome
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

herve wrote:BM, your posts show:
You got a LOT of time in your hands spending hours everyday on your PC, almost live on DF.
You got some serious frustration issues, posting on DF is your only way to get noticed in your otherwise bored life where people walk by you without noticing you. You nothing BM, an avatar at best, you fade into the background and you are delusional: James Bond is a fiction, Lady, it is not real! trust me it is a little more complicated and uggly in real life.
And have some decency, the little I have proven on the adventure side already goes beyond what you could ever imagine.

BM, your recent exchanges show:

How you’re feared by your critics who as usual, assumed too much and attacked you unprovoked! Again!
How one of your more recent attackers sees qualities in himself he doesn’t particularly like and attempts to rub them off on you, and feels so threatened by your presence, he has to reconfirm and reassert his self acclaimed ‘Adventurer’ status. :)

Well as they say in my neck of the woods, ‘There’s nowt so queer as folk eeh?

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Herve I think you need to look again I think you'll see that I am only replying to attacks (your words not mine) on me. I think you'll find this is my right.How much time I spend on this forum should be of little importance to you as an international 007. I'm certainly not timing you.
Bethsmum

drewpeacock wrote:Well many thanks cum, your generous comments are very welcome

Fnarrr! Fnarrr! Gumpf!

Its Finbar Saunders!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

This place is getting way too limey !
desertdudeshj

drewpeacock wrote:Herpe, I think if you look back on the history of the posting, you will find that BM had an angelic approach to all until the unprovoked attacks all because she was a newbie!

Drew, you may have missed the post by BM that, but her own admission, she wants to have a go with everyone on DF, which she seems to have accomplished. :lol: I don't think you can say that everyone took the first step. She did mention that there was the exception of one or two people. Now, dillon can be the one excluding you, or vice versa, and if its two, then its you and Dillon.

It's clear that BM enjoys what she does. :alien:

Why is it every time you pop up with this need to defend BM (which she doesn't need), this song comes to mind:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:lol: Loved it Herve! you made a summary of all I have told abt her (in response to her consistnet stalking) in one post! I m so happy to see that all DFers are getting to know her eventually!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I thought this song was more apt

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Dillon wrote:

BM, your recent exchanges show:

How you’re feared by your critics who as usual, assumed too much and attacked you unprovoked! Again!
How one of your more recent attackers sees qualities in himself he doesn’t particularly like and attempts to rub them off on you, and feels so threatened by your presence, he has to reconfirm and reassert his self acclaimed ‘Adventurer’ status. :)

Well as they say in my neck of the woods, ‘There’s nowt so queer as folk eeh?

Ah Dillon, such is life! It's just as well I don't have a brain or these remarks might hurt my feelings LOL. Life is indeed ugly isn't it? Why I sit here every day perched over my keyboard waiting for some no hoper to post something I can jump on whilst others risk life and limb as a trained killer. Posting on DF is indeed the only way I get noticed, but how I get noticed! ( I have to keep going back to Herve's post to see what he's written so i can confirm it all) Oh yes and I am indeed nothing (nearly forgot that one). Here endeth my latest 'attack' on DF posters LOL

-- Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 pm --

melika969 wrote:

:lol: Loved it Herve! you made a summary of all I have told abt her (in response to her consistnet stalking) in one post! I m so happy to see that all DFers are getting to know her eventually!

Oh Mel do you really talk for all DF posters? You do think a lot of yourself don't you. You see there is a difference between me and you, you are one of the crowd, whilst I am an individual. BTW I think it was me who first mentioned stalking, you really do need to get a grip of this copying business. There's only one consistnet person here and that's you being a silly little girl. Consistnet? LOL If you're going to try to insult. at least get the spelling correct.

-- Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:29 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:

Drew, you may have missed the post by BM that, but her own admission, she wants to have a go with everyone on DF, which she seems to have accomplished. :lol: I don't think you can say that everyone took the first step. She did mention that there was the exception of one or two people. Now, dillon can be the one excluding you, or vice versa, and if its two, then its you and Dillon.

It's clear that BM enjoys what she does. :alien:

Why is it every time you pop up with this need to defend BM (which she doesn't need), this song comes to mind:

Ooh Bora, of course I enjoy it, who wouldn't? It's all absolute fun to me, you don't think I take all this seriously do you? I think you'll find that most have taken the first step with me, maybe with a couple of exceptions but I'm a big girl and can stand up for myself against anyone I've come across so far. I do appreciate the kind words I occasionally get from Dillon and Drew, who are true gentlemen. I don't think I have to remind you Bora, that you were probably the first to turn on me, quite unprovoked, I might add, and your silly little friend joins in like the sheep she shows herself to be. I know she has a special place in your heart (where DID that come from?) but dear God she's bland. Anyways Bora, i don't bear you any malice after all of our run ins do I?

Oh and by the way, you are totally wasting your time trying to be clever with Drew, you will never win there Bora, give up while you are slightly behind.
Bethsmum

Awwww is that all u got granny??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Good evening Mel, don't you have a protest or something to go to? No, it's not all I got, I'm saving it for the right man. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Aw...How sweet to see the JBR posse sticking up for each other
desertdudeshj

Re: This One's for Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced to Learn Polish! Oct 14, 2010
Now don't be jealous, that's not a good look you know, it can make you look very old, nearly as old as your car!
Bethsmum

herve wrote:So ...you are a lady in a foreign country, men, strangers, Iraki Kurdish, at night, offer you to use their bedroom, and you follow them because they are so friendly....how was it an obscur joint with matresses on the floor? wow, you looking for big trouble lady :roll: I am sure that Bora and Chocoholic would confirm how insane you are....
I remember you saying in earlier posts, that would never be a victim.... continue with stunts like that, you are to be a statistic, for certain, no matter where you live, and I will not cry on you.

C'mon people cut BM some slack here. Now I don't know if she's fit and tout as a diva or weather she's the one with a 100 wrinkles who sports a cane. Point is It really don't matter. The woman is entertainment personified! Conversations with her over some fine Liqueur coupled with beers and a few smokes should be delightful indeed. So I dnt knw bout no Kurdish guys, but my door is always open. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish! Oct 14, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Aw...How sweet to see the JBR posse sticking up for each other

Phew, I misread that, you said posse.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:46 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:Aw...How sweet to see the JBR posse sticking up for each other

What gave you the impression Im JBR?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:Now don't be jealous, that's not a good look you know, it can make you look very old, nearly as old as your car!

Of what exactly dear ?

Wonder what your doing here anyways away from your "intresting" little community. Since you think everyone here at DF is a bunch of retards anyway ?
desertdudeshj

Oh and by the way, you are totally wasting your time trying to be clever with Drew, you will never win there Bora, give up while you are slightly behind.

BM, I didn't know this was a competition. :shock:

I think most find that Drew is hardly the clever one, but since you are probably the only one who "gets" him, you are entitled to your opinion. I happen to see a pattern with him, first it appeared that he was acting as BMs "protector", but it is now looking more like the little boy who has to defend his mother against the kids in the school yard who call her names.

If you think that by people commenting to you on your posts to other forum members is a "first attack", so be it.

I will say this: for the time that I have been on DF, there were many instances where one person would have a go with another person or people (I'm guilty of that), but at some point it passed. Something of a mutual truce came about. I'm waiting to see when you will reach that point with forum members, or maybe it's something that won't ever happen. That's entirely your choice. Up to now I think we have all seen only one side of you - no explanation required. I'm sure you can be funny without the nastiness and/or sarcasm.

As for Mel, how I feel about her shouldn't really matter to you. :) It's the same as how you feel about Drew and Dillon - I really couldn't care less. I hope you don't see this post as an excuse to fall back to our previous way of communicating. I think we actually made great progress. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish! Oct 14, 2010
drewpeacock wrote:

What gave you the impression Im JBR?

I don't think anyone would choose that ID on purpose. Unless I'm mistaken and there a few of you cocks around. :bounce:

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:15 am --

Bora Bora wrote:I think most find that Drew is hardly the clever one, but since you are probably the only one who "gets" him, you are entitled to your opinion.

Its just pointless English banter in which is just about the only thing our new resident queen is good at, you've really got to be a pom to get it. I've been around pom's all my life and still sometimes have trouble getting it, specially when it drifts off into about local celebs, old TV and radio shows, obscure little villages and local cuisine. :drunken:
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat