This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish!!!

Topic locked
Re: This One's for Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced to Learn Polish! Oct 14, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:
herve wrote:So ...you are a lady in a foreign country, men, strangers, Iraki Kurdish, at night, offer you to use their bedroom, and you follow them because they are so friendly....how was it an obscur joint with matresses on the floor? wow, you looking for big trouble lady :roll: I am sure that Bora and Chocoholic would confirm how insane you are....
I remember you saying in earlier posts, that would never be a victim.... continue with stunts like that, you are to be a statistic, for certain, no matter where you live, and I will not cry on you.

C'mon people cut BM some slack here. Now I don't know if she's fit and tout as a diva or weather she's the one with a 100 wrinkles who sports a cane. Point is It really don't matter. The woman is entertainment personified! Conversations with her over some fine Liqueur coupled with beers and a few smokes should be delightful indeed. So I dnt knw bout no Kurdish guys, but my door is always open. :D

MCL why thanks! I think I may be half way between what you describe, but when you've got your beer goggles on I can pass for 'presentable'. LOL

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:28 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Now don't be jealous, that's not a good look you know, it can make you look very old, nearly as old as your car!

Of what exactly dear ?

Wonder what your doing here anyways away from your "intresting" little community. Since you think everyone here at DF is a bunch of retards anyway ?

Whey hey! DDS you've been doing some research, good on yer! I hope you looked at the history of my posts and saw that i had many a fun exchange. So I think you should ask yourself 'is it me?' Gosh! I'm flattered that you would go to all that trouble for me! I must have made a big immpression on you!

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

MCL , je ne risque pas de l' inviter, je ne bois jamais et je ne fume pas.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:MCL , je ne risque pas de l' inviter, je ne bois jamais et je ne fume pas.

Oh good. Herve, you have taken my advice! Stick to your mother tongue for insults and pm's. BTW Do you have a license for that minkey? LOL
Bethsmum

herve wrote:MCL , je ne risque pas de l' inviter, je ne bois jamais et je ne fume pas.

I din't know that MCL was....one of those guys!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: This One's For Bethsmum. Bobbies Forced To Learn Polish! Oct 14, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Aw...How sweet to see the JBR posse sticking up for each other

What gave you the impression Im JBR?

I don't think anyone would choose that ID on purpose. Unless I'm mistaken and there a few of you cocks around. :bounce:

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:15 am --

Bora Bora wrote:I think most find that Drew is hardly the clever one, but since you are probably the only one who "gets" him, you are entitled to your opinion.

Its just pointless English banter in which is just about the only thing our new resident queen is good at, you've really got to be a pom to get it. I've been around pom's all my life and still sometimes have trouble getting it, specially when it drifts off into about local celebs, old TV and radio shows, obscure little villages and local cuisine. :drunken:

DDS you are starting to sound like a bitter person. Get a grip! have you ever come across that old British saying, you must have surely? It takes a c*ck to know one.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 am --

Tom Jones wrote:

Hey TJ who can resist an invitation from a real life trained killer? They don't come along every day you know.
Myself, I have been practising for the day when me and Hervey come face to face. I have my forward roll down to a fine art, I want to make an entrance he will appreciate.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora, coming a cropper means to get caught out. Must be an english phrase, never really thought about it before. No I'm not Mexican, English through and through, of the white, blonde variety.

Am I really the record holder? How exciting! Do you think I'll get a mention in the Guiness Book Of Records?
I do hope so, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.
Bora I've never really been bothered about what people think of me and I don't expect I'm going to start anytime soon. In fact if I thought my little story about my adventure into the world of the Kurds would have caused so much fasination, I would have spiced it up a bit, the thing is I didn't think it was so outragious. I'm surprised so many people here have led the shelterd lives they must have.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm --

Red Chief wrote:
drewpeacock wrote: Was she working at the time?

Ask her directly and I will prompt you the right reply. Shave your face in advance. I don't like hair on my fist.
Take care. :wink:

Jeez Drew, I hope you're suitably terrified! There are some scarey people on this site, what with punchy here and the French spy threatening Dubai World with the American Courts, I'm feeling well out of my depth.

"Oh Mel do you really talk for all DF posters? ........ ? LOL If you're going to try to insult. at least get the spelling correct."

I agree, if you are going to have a pop at someone, get your spelling right (or should that be, rite?)

Bora, for definition of cropper, see within .... QED
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Bethsmum wrote:

Oh good. Herve, you have taken my advice! Stick to your mother tongue for insults and pm's. BTW Do you have a license for that minkey? LOL

like I need your advices :lol: BTW I did not insult you. Licence ? I think you need it for yourself.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I wondered how long it would take you to ride into battle. Been writing for any multinational publications lately? LOL

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 am --

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

like I need your advices :lol: BTW I did not insult you. Licence ? I think you need it for yourself.

Lost in translation Herve, lost in translation.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

Hey TJ who can resist an invitation from a real life trained killer? They don't come along every day you know.
Myself, I have been practising for the day when me and Hervey come face to face. I have my forward roll down to a fine art, I want to make an entrance he will appreciate.

Would love to see that.....!!! When that happens, let me know to come and watch!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:I wondered how long it would take you to ride into battle. Been writing for any multinational publications lately? LOL

Actually, yes, but too early to talk about it
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

TJ I will give you the code word, this will be a covert op but I will give you a sitrep. Oh I love all this spy malarkie! BM Licensed to Thrill. :bounce:

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am --

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I wondered how long it would take you to ride into battle. Been writing for any multinational publications lately? LOL

Actually, yes, but too early to talk about it

Oh a DF state secret, how very mysterious, and more exciting by the minute. BTW do you wear combats? I do love a nice pair of combats! Oh no! how silly of me, you will be in disguise!
Bethsmum

I'll ignore the slight, as you are obviously upset at coming a cropper, but look on the bright side, its a step up from a minger !

Or does that make you a cropped minger :lol:

p.s. Immpression ??? shuuuurely not, not even oop norf.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Bethsmum wrote:I will give you the code word, this will be a covert op but I will give you a sitrep. Oh I love all this spy malarkie! BM Licensed to Thrill. :bounce:

And forget the forward roll entrance, I did that once in a cocktail party, through a window (opened), a long time ago, it does not work good: it scares people and makes you look like crazy, just be a lady, crazy on the side, that works better.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I will give you the code word, this will be a covert op but I will give you a sitrep. Oh I love all this spy malarkie! BM Licensed to Thrill. :bounce:

And forget the forward roll entrance, I did that once in a cocktail party, through a window (opened), a long time ago, it does not work good: it scares people and makes you look like crazy, just be a lady, crazy on the side, that works better.

Oh Herve, how exciting! Sorry I'm not a lady, just ask VK, he has me off to a tee. a right minger :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Oh a DF state secret, how very mysterious, and more exciting by the minute. BTW do you wear combats? I do love a nice pair of combats! Oh no! how silly of me, you will be in disguise!

You mean fatigues? I never wore combats, only in training, otherwise it was the suit, or the abaya (best disguise ever).
I trust what VK says, I have seen most informative and interesting posts from him.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

viking-warrior wrote:I'll ignore the slight, as you are obviously upset at coming a cropper, but look on the bright side, its a step up from a minger !

Or does that make you a cropped minger :lol:

p.s. Immpression ??? shuuuurely not, not even oop norf.

OOps I'll turn my spellchecker on, you know how to use it with all that international publication stuff going on!
A cropped minger, not into midgets are you? errrr, oh well it's somewhere to rest your pint I suppose. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:DDS you are starting to sound like a bitter person. Get a grip! have you ever come across that old British saying, you must have surely? It takes a c*ck to know one.

Not being bitter woman, contrary to your beliefs not every one speaks pom. Ask anyone who isn't one, who has been misfortunate enough to hang around listening to it. Specially when two geezers start havin' a go at it,

" Oh, mate I remember I was a just a young lad back in Auchtermuchty I use to love watching Alcock and Gander on telly while eating spotted d!ck sponge pudding, good ol' Beryl Reid. She was a bit daft eh, but always good for a laugh I reckon " ???????
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:DDS you are starting to sound like a bitter person. Get a grip! have you ever come across that old British saying, you must have surely? It takes a c*ck to know one.

Not being bitter woman, contrary to your beliefs not every one speaks pom. Ask anyone who isn't one, who has been misfortunate enough to hang around listening to it. Specially when two geezers start havin' a go at it,

" Oh, mate I remember I was a just a young lad back in Auchtermuchty I use to love watching Alcock and Gander on telly while eating spotted d!ck sponge pudding, good ol' Beryl Reid. She was a bit daft eh, but always good for a laugh I reckon " ???????

DDS I'm worried, are you losing it?

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:43 am --

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Oh a DF state secret, how very mysterious, and more exciting by the minute. BTW do you wear combats? I do love a nice pair of combats! Oh no! how silly of me, you will be in disguise!

You mean fatigues? I never wore combats, only in training, otherwise it was the suit, or the abaya (best disguise ever).
I trust what VK says, I have seen most informative and interesting posts from him.

Trust him Herve, he writes for the International press. I always believe what I read in the Sun.
Fatigues? that's a bit American for me. You need to feel the quality of a good old pair of British combats. You really can't beat a British squaddie.
Abaya? I've never been into cross dressing myself.The only man I've ever fancied in a sarong is David Beckham, and I don't suppose you look like him, do you? I like my men all men. You ask VW he seems to know all about us northern girls, he'll keep you right.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:[You ask VW he seems to know all about us northern girls, he'll keep you right.

You mean about being "large!!!!" ???

A lot of men love "plump" girls, moi included!!!!!

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Evening TJ, where do you get large from that quote? I wouldn't quite describe myself as 'large', but what girl would? I prefer curvy :wink:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Evening TJ, where do you get large from that quote? I wouldn't quite describe myself as 'large', but what girl would? I prefer curvy :wink:

Any Pic for the crowd to judge. Even in Britt Combats
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

No Hervey, I'm a private person, you shouldn't be posting pictures of yourself either! You don't want to be recognised!
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat