Simplest Way Of Having Fun With Gf/bf

Topic locked
simplest way of having fun with gf/bf Nov 16, 2009
.1. Cook together. Nothing is more romantic than making a meal together.Open a bottle of wine
2.Run a marathon together. So you’re a little out of shape? Start out by going for short jogs together You’ll be ready for a marathon in no time.
3. Go camping. Show your woman how to rough it by taking her on a camping trip. Explore nature for interesting birds and butterflies. Pick wildflowers along the way.
4. Take a walk down memory lane. Drive to the home she grew up in, the schools she went to,
5.Take an adult education class together. Many local schools offer adult evening classes. You can take a cooking class or learn about wine tasting, art or computers
6.go to a professional photo studio and have your portrait taken together. It will be a lifetime memory of your happy relationship and it may come in handy some day in the future-- when you need a photo for the newspaper engagement announcemen

wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2009
Wilfred, you continue what you do. You are by nature a romantic. All women like romance, even gay women. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 17, 2009
Now this one I do like.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 17, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Now this one I do like.

nice to hear a first compliment frm u
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2009
I started taking salsa classes - twice a week with the one I love - good quality time :)
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 17, 2009
[quote="Rickydubai"]I started taking salsa classes - twice a week with the one I love - good quality tim :) e

good going making ur partner dance will surely help u both to do a romantic super fast salsa on ur wedding day :)
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2009
hmm - actually already married to her :)

But there are always events and other's weddings to do a 'romantic super fast salsa' :D
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 17, 2009
lolz true very true!!! and really very interesting...its look romantic
ahsan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 18, 2009
ahsan wrote:lolz true very true!!! and really very interesting...its look romantic

thanks bro nice to hear a compliment
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2009
hi how are you guys
olegmate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 19, 2009
olegmate wrote:hi how are you guys

guys r always fit and fine how about u
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast