Italy: Mohammed Called A 'paedophile' In TV

Topic locked
Italy: Mohammed called a 'paedophile' in TV Nov 10, 2009
Milan, 9 Nov. (AKI) - Italian feminist MP Daniela Santanche has sparked a controversy after calling the Prophet Mohammed a "a polygamist and paedophile" during a TV debate. Santanche appeared on a television programme aired on the commercial channel, Canale 5 with the president of Milan's Islamic centre, Ali Abu Schwaima, on Sunday.
Her remark incensed Muslims in the audience, who had been invited to take part in a debate on the contentious issue of placing crucifixes in Italian classrooms after last week's ban by the European Court of Human Rights.

Studio ushers were seen physically restraining an irate, bearded member of the audience from lunging at her ................. need one say more!!!!

nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 11, 2009
if this story is true, I hope god forgives her.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2009
yes story is true and for the I hope god forgives her I thinks she is a person who dgf :)
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 12, 2009
edited
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2009
Edited - at request of original poster (pending a delete)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2009
^^^As it is ur name, I will say you are rude and impolite and I will ignore you!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2009
controversy after calling Mohammed a "a polygamist and paedophile"

Ok so how many wives did he have and what were there ages?
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 14, 2009
melika969 wrote:^^^As it is ur name, I will say you are rude and impolite and I will ignore you!

lol just like i thought you wouldnt like it if someone called your dad a p-dophile.

I wasnt calling your dad a pfile for your info, i said WHAT if someone called ur dad a pfile. Huge difference mate.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:controversy after calling Mohammed a "a polygamist and paedophile"

Ok so how many wives did he have and what were there ages?

open up a islamic history book or read about it from a non anti-islam website. use google as well.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
deleted
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2009
melika969 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
lol just like i thought you wouldnt like it if someone called your dad a p-dophile.

Well If my dad had 10 wives in a same time I woudnt be mad when somebody called him polygamist!

If your dad was worried about continuing his blood line and his first wife didnt give him any kids trust me he will marry again. again you rather want to believe what CNN or some western analyst wants to say about islam, rather then picking up a book and doing your own research about Islam.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
deleted
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2009
Does anyone have the guts to go on Italian television and call Abraham, David or Solomon a polygamist and/or a pedophile? I'd like to see what the Vatican would have to say about that.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 14, 2009
deleted

you are a FOOL seriously you dont understand basic english, no wonder its so hard for you to understand Islam :D

FYI (thats for your info ;0 ) I wasnt talking about Muhammads (pbuh) bloodline, I was giving you a example i.e your DAD if he wanted to continue his bloodyline and he couldnt get a CHILD (i.e ANY CHILD WHATSOEVER) from his first wife he will for sure marry again. PLEASE open up the Oxford University Dictionairy and at the same time get a Irani kuni translator so you can understand what I am saying. MAN I wish I knew farsi.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
dee7o wrote:Does anyone have the guts to go on Italian television and call Abraham, David or Solomon a polygamist and/or a pedophile? I'd like to see what the Vatican would have to say about that.

Also have you ever come across any Muslim leader or mullah of the mosque come on live tv or on a radio show and disgrace Jesus, Abraham etc etc?? And then they say that we are the terroists lol :D

Furthermore am sure this Italian mp or whatever she is JOBLESS or no1 votes for her :D so she thinks to her self, hey to become famous and admired amongst my own people I will actually go on Live Tv and try my very best to disgrace Islam and its prophets. :D honestly I am sure she has no idea whatsoever about Islam and she only said this so that she gets a few admirers ;). Although if some1 does kill her, I certainly wont be suprised if someone tries to kill her. Having said that, I hope and pray for her safety.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
deleted at poster's request
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2009
ok now seriously WHEN did I say that the OFFICAL language of ISLAM was blooody ENGRISH????????

seriously mate go and learn how to speak and understand english. I dont want to waste my time on a fool like you. Now I am pissed dont know how people like Shaf handle morons like you. Honestly its like banging your head against the WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHGHGH feel like strangling someone seriously.

Malika there is no point in having an argument with you. So you are right about Islam :D now piss off seriously
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2009
deleted at poster's request
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2009
I bet you didnt read the complete Quran, I have read it not just once!

Good Lord, not only you lack competance for full comprehension but your memory seems to be tough on you as well..

This too comes from the same person who thinks herself up to challanging people.

Hi,

I have another question. I have not read Quran totally and I am not sure about this, but some friend who is anti Islam told me that there is in Quran that all women on the planet earth are halal for prophet Muhammad. Is this right?

Oops I'm sorry. I supposed to put this in religion section. My bad!
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
Lol! Of course I read Quran; I was playing with you obviously! So from where you think I just quoted the verse from Quran just a couple of minutes later! Yeah I was challenging you people, who claim to be muslims, how much do u know about Quran and its content!! And obviously none of you knew the right quote.

With defenders like you and RB, Islam doesn’t need critics like me! You people are just doing it for me!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 15, 2009
Shame on you that you can't even be honest to yourself let alone others
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
melika969 wrote: "Lol! Of course I read Quran; I was playing with you obviously! So from where you think I just quoted the verse from Quran just a couple of minutes later!"

mmm....from google?
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 15, 2009
dee7o wrote:
melika969 wrote: "Lol! Of course I read Quran; I was playing with you obviously! So from where you think I just quoted the verse from Quran just a couple of minutes later!"

mmm....from google?

and what did I write in google to get the qoute?

and why did I start the thread if I could just google it and put the answer there for my own question?

It s pretty obvious! I started a thread with a question to make others think and doubt about their stoned beliefs.
just a simple negotiation trick!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 15, 2009
melika969 wrote:With defenders like you and RB, Islam doesn’t need critics like me! You people are just doing it for me!

:idea:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2009
Berrin wrote:Shame on you that you can't even be honest to yourself let alone others

AGAIN, you are nobody to tell me "shame on u", keep on ur praying and collect "Savab" for ur heaven!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 15, 2009
Suit yourself! here is someone whose emotional intellegence hits rock bottom as well..
...Ahmedinajad indeed has tough time ahead of him...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk