Italy's Crisis: Endgame For The Euro?

Topic locked
Italy's crisis: Endgame for the euro? Nov 11, 2011
"You know the old saying: It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Well, in the case of the euro zone debt crisis, that lady is Italy, she's plump enough to cause quite a bit of trouble, and the orchestra looks to be tuning up."

I think the "fat lady" reference is to that german granny

http://curiouscapitalist.blogs.time.com ... -the-euro/

shawagma
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Italy's Crisis: Endgame For The Euro? Nov 13, 2011
Had a drink with two Frenchmen, an Englishman and an Irish guy. Somehow they started to discuss the crisis. The Irish guy didn't seem to be worried at all. He had his solution ready: "we will drink our way out of this crisis", and ordered another Guinness. I liked his attitude :-).

After another Guinness he started to show to much Dutch courage though. He claimed Ireland will bail out Italy. :D

Told him its time to go home. :drunken:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Italy's Crisis: Endgame For The Euro? Nov 14, 2011
Jokes aside, I can't see how the Euro-zone can continue in it's current form. I guess that they'll first try and kick some countries out... but after that, who knows?

I think there's a good possibility it will collapse completely. Then attention will turn to the dollar.

That will be interesting.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Italy's crisis: Endgame for the euro? Nov 14, 2011
everything is going under masonry's control, they are spreading crysis in euro to force people and countries to be under masonry's bank's control, they did for Ireland, for Greece and now for Italy as well... After they will get control of all Europe (France, Uk and Germany are already under control) European economy will be back up. In the worst case, I mean they will not manage financial crysis, they will move war to some random Raw Material rich Country, as always they do...
everan
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk