Who Called For The War??

Who called for the war?? Oct 09, 2023
Who called for the war in Palestine? Nobody knows. News said some guy. They do not know his name.

Some people say that war is 75 years long. How comes then that there are destroyed entire new buildings there? Since when you build luxury buildings during the war?

I was in a war for 4 years. No house was left untouched. Everything was destroyed and nobody gave us time to rebuild anything during the war.

To me it seems that this is entirely something else. More like a plan to keep rich Arabs busy rebuilding towns and villages again and again. Somebody gives enough long peace just to rebuild buildings and then it starts war again to destroy them etc.

Because if you leave oil rich Arabs without rebuilding after wars here and there, they might build Dubai-Land, Neom, organise world cups etc. And who wants that? NOBODY!

So who called for the war?

- Somebody who does not care about civilians. On any side!
- Somebody who does not care about human beings at all.
- Somebody who just seeks a profit and who make sure that rich Arabs are always having some other priority than prosperity.
- Somebody who is afraid of prosperity of other human beings?

Until there is a mess in the world somebody is in charge and benefit. But who is that?

As we say in my country: MF who IS you?

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Who Called For The War?? Oct 13, 2023
Wow, media said it is a blind guy (sounds like Dajjal), but nobody knows where he stays, he uses no cell phones....
He might be living in Israeli headquarters as well.

This is second time how some 'cavemen' are able to make big plans and execute them, while somebody is allowing them to partially succeed, so that other countries (cities) can be attacked!

Who sacrifices some people to be able to kill and destroy others by 'having justification'??

This has to end. It is time for Muslims to unite and finish this terror over Palestinians. Nobody deserves to be born and live in the war the entire life!

I wish that Allah turns those who call Palestinian people animals into pigs and monkeys! Yaa Rabb!

There is a Hadith about 3 groups of Muslims fighting for Palestine...First two will run away, or give up. The last one will bring victory.

Who will give up or run away? Hamas? Hezbollah?? We do not know.

But we know that third group will be Muslims all over the world. And then finally Terror will be f* up.
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Who Called For The War?? Dec 20, 2023
Woooooow, everything makes sense:

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk