Bomber Accidentally Went Out With A Bit Of A Bang

Topic locked
bomber accidentally went out with a bit of a bang Mar 29, 2009
(Reuters) - A would-be suicide terrorist bomber accidentally blew himself up on Thursday, killing six other purposed terrorist as he was bidding them farewell to leave for his intended target, the Interior Ministry said.

"The terrorist was on his way to his destination and saying good-bye to his associates and then his suicide vest exploded," a statement from the ministry said.

crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2009
I bet it was our old friend here on the forum, muslimbangladeshi :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 30, 2009
Didn´t the clock change in some countries last week? Here is another classic:

Clocks change killed bombers

Eric Silver in Jerusalem

Thursday, 9 September 1999

THREE ISRAELI Arabs who blew themselves up on Sunday may have died because Israel had put back clocks for the winter, while Palestinian territories remain on summer time.

Investigators think the three, from the Islamic Movement, did not plan to commit suicide. The bombs went off while being taken by car to targets in north Israel.

The devices are thought to have been primed on the West Bank and that the timers were set according to Palestinian summer time, while the bombers had put their watches back one hour. If this theory is correct, they probably intended leaving the bombs in crowded places and driving off. Because they had not quite reached their targets, only one passer-by, a 70-year- old woman, was badly hurt.

Seven other Israeli Arabs are being held on suspicion of involvement but the government is resisting pressure to outlaw the Islamic Movement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/clocks-change-killed-bombers-1117380.html
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2009
kanelli wrote:I bet it was our old friend here on the forum, muslimbangladeshi :lol:

My thoughts exactly! :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 03, 2009
just shows. muslims cant be terroist or suicide bombers cos they are not good at it :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2009
:lol:
hahahahahaha
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2009
Oh, I do hope it was him and I hope the last thing that went through his head was "What the f..............." either that or a sodding great lump of shrapnel and that the last phone call he got was from his Mum telling him that his Dad wasn't Ahmed but Avi the kosher butcher round the corner.

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2009
It's the thought that counts.
freefromrats
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 05, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Oh, I do hope it was him and I hope the last thing that went through his head was "What the f..............." either that or a sodding great lump of shrapnel and that the last phone call he got was from his Mum telling him that his Dad wasn't Ahmed but Avi the kosher butcher round the corner.

who had a pig farm

Richardson
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 05, 2009
Maybe another relative of Achmed the dead terrorist ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 05, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Oh, I do hope it was him and I hope the last thing that went through his head was "What the f..............." either that or a sodding great lump of shrapnel and that the last phone call he got was from his Mum telling him that his Dad wasn't Ahmed but Avi the kosher butcher round the corner.

LOL. Lovin it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 05, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Maybe another relative of Achmed the dead terrorist ?

LOL - love that skit - hilarious!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 05, 2009
its not a skit, its a character. He appears on couple of other Jeff's shows aswell. Try the christmas special and check out jingle bombs !
desertdudeshj

Aug 05, 2009
I know I know, I used the wrtong word - my bad! Yeah Jingle Bombs is soooo funny!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 06, 2009

I know, it would be a great news for you since he use to shut you up all the time and you ended up screaming and crying like a baby, god I miss those days but be careful, nothing is stopping him for paying a short visit to DF and make you run for your life again :lol:

sadly you couldn't accept his arguments or been open minded about it but he had a crazy way of presenting himself though
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 06, 2009
rudeboy wrote:just shows. muslims cant be terroist or suicide bombers cos they are not good at it :D

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 06, 2009
@kid

You clearly are a sharp as a cue ball and have the memory retention of a goldfish, BA as I was warned, does not repond nor engage in debate because as a bigotted hate monger he has no argument. This is a common trait in idiots like him.

On the other hand inventing scenarios where BA princess slapped me and sent me crying (??) can only be diagnosed as a probable withdrawl symptom from your beloved horse medication. So off you go, back to your mud hut its time for your ketamine suppository.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2009
I like the part where you said: "as sharp as a cueball and with the memory of a goldfish"... :D

Keep em coming ;)
RobbyG

Aug 07, 2009
Would love to claim it as original, let's call it poetic license for now :)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk