This Is The Most Boring Forum Everr

Topic locked
Jul 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Yep it's strange, when some people find that several others are simultaneously attacking their views they immediately consider that it's some sort of gang. They can never see that perhaps their own wonderful views are not so widely held as they believe inside their own head.

I didn't speak about myself. You know, I have never cared about all that stuff: team-work, rows...

The girl (OP) told truth - DF is getting boring. If it were not you would not be so anxious about my post.

Chief no-one is here to entertain you. Either raise your own game or stop whining, please!

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:You have been in the army too long Chief.
Cooperation and buddy pumping is over. Its individuality here with a bit of friendship.

I said absolutelly the same, but individuality (if you have some) has nothing in common with a bad acting of a few clowns lead by moody Bora.

Each poster puts up their own opinion Chief. No one is "leading" as you say. The fact that people don't agree with your opinion(s) should tell you something. Here's a suggestion: find a forum where people have the same mind set as you. Apparently there is nothing of interest to keep you on DF, so by all means leave, and don't let the door hit you in the arse. You won't be missed. Nor will you be a topic of discussion. You see, the fact is, you are boring!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Well, I'm not bored. And you can tell me if you EVER see me jumping on a Bora bandwagon and I'll eat my new book on Stalin (720 pages excluding a long preface and introduction)

My posts are pure 100 percent original, and with a point. ;)

You start educating yourself. :) How come such big interest to Russian history and their greatest persons? As far as I know a few months ago you was interested in the history of another great empire only.

I see that this forum is not so hopeless as I thought before. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
You see, you know absolutely nothing about me...I read all sorts of history, but prefer much earlier to modern.

But I certanly don't intend to turn this into a 'Koba exterminates the peasants' discussion forum!

Also, are you hinting at a 'Russian Empire'? Isn't it stretching the meaning of the phrase a little to call a few fleabitten eastern European countries and Afghanistan for a week and a half, 'an empire' ? :D :D

Big laughs !!!!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:It's a truth regardless of what you think about that. You are right the level of discussion is very low, only team-work.

It was poor of you to jump on a post from silent, who obviously has found some enjoyment in these forums. I thought it very snobbish of you, and why you thought that you should put down her happiness was surprising.

No worries, but recently i have joined this forum and i'm ok with it ,, and hoping non of u disappear
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 07, 2009
I like cake....
dacostagreene
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 07, 2009
Don't lie yourself. You knew absolutely nothing recently except "a gun for three soldiers", "Russian winter" and "uneducated drunken crowds". It was conviniet for you but eventually not enough when you started discussion wth me.

Anyway I see nothing bad if we are digging a little deeper after discussion.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
silent wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:It's a truth regardless of what you think about that. You are right the level of discussion is very low, only team-work.

It was poor of you to jump on a post from silent, who obviously has found some enjoyment in these forums. I thought it very snobbish of you, and why you thought that you should put down her happiness was surprising.

No worries, but recently i have joined this forum and i'm ok with it ,, and hoping non of u disappear

Don't worry, the Chief loves it here, he won't be going anywhere :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Don't lie yourself. You knew absolutely nothing recently except "a gun for three soldiers", "Russian winter" and "uneducated drunken crowds". It was conviniet for you but eventually not enough when you started discussion wth me.

Anyway I see nothing bad if we are digging a little deeper after discussion.

I'm sorry, I defeated all your arguments, and you left most of mine unanswered. You see to have an awful lot of time on your hands today, please re-read the topic and educate yourself, I really don't want to repeat myself. ;)

By the way I said nothing ever about drunken crowds, your memory REALLY is either poor or deliberately skewed! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
If I give you the reference will you eat the book in public? :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
i have posted a msg but apparently it didnt show up...it was too long maybe coz of this:) mayb god protected me coz f ppl read it i will b shot..
but i wana say it again..

i didnt know that f someone give opinion all these posts will occur!!

I mean the best thng is to have multinational thng, different thoughts, ideas, minds, cultures, and everyone facing different stories and each to share it y not!!

from my point of view the forum will b boring f it was same country same religion same ideas same areas....

mayb there is nut this huge thng 2 talk about but sharing little thngs even a joke would make connections or difference..
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:If I give you the reference will you eat the book in public? :)

If you can't find it can I insert the book in your other end?? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
This forum isn't boring at all;

Both the wise ones and the clowns exist here;

Learn from the former and have fun with the latter.

:toothy4:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 07, 2009
silent wrote:i have posted a msg but apparently it didnt show up...it was too long maybe coz of this:) mayb god protected me coz f ppl read it i will b shot..
but i wana say it again..

i didnt know that f someone give opinion all these posts will occur!!

I mean the best thng is to have multinational thng, different thoughts, ideas, minds, cultures, and everyone facing different stories and each to share it y not!!

from my point of view the forum will b boring f it was same country same religion same ideas same areas....

mayb there is nut this huge thng 2 talk about but sharing little thngs even a joke would make connections or difference..

Don't worry too much about what is said to you here! Most people don't actually mean any harm.

If you stay long here you will see that I am like a wound in Red Chief's side, he can't resist sticking his finger in and wriggling it around, even though he knows it's going to hurt him :D

Have fun on DF. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:If you stay long here you will see that I am like a wound in Red Chief's side, he can't resist sticking his finger in and wriggling it around, even though he knows it's going to hurt him :DHave fun on DF. ;)

You hurt me only in your imagination, rather morbid one. Therefore you shoud visit some mental institution on arrival to London. They will help you.

I am absolutely indifferent both to your pointless sentences or Bora's swearing. I didn't speak about team-work in my address (I'm not afraid. Sometimes I have some pleasure in kicking your arse.) but only to another DF members who are more sensitive.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
Your knickers are showing! :D If you were so indifferent you really would not be goaded into replying every single time....you are transparent.

My 'sentences' are carefully contructed to annoy you, and boy do they work. I don't have this much fun with anyone else here!

Now it's not so boring for you eh...you claim to find this all tedious but in fact you are sitting there beating yourself off under your laptop from all the attention you are getting my friend. :D :bootyshake:

Come on mate, find that bit where I talked about drunken crowds of Russian soldiers or whatever it was. I know you won't be able to, and so I'm very much looking foreard to helping Stalin (720 pages) f*ck yet another Russian peasant into oblivion :D :D :shock: :evil:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
I've had enough of sitting at my keyboard all day now, and work is finished. I may come back later to read your attempt at a humourous reply..(don't forget, I reminded you earlier that a sense of humour is essential in life...) ;) :geek:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Well. It's time for me to go as well. Have a nice evening outside this Boring place. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
redtilldead wrote:
violett wrote:
redtilldead wrote:Violett, if you dont like it then you can simply leave.

violett wrote:Get a life chocoholic! Or... get a chocolate!

to be honest, that's probably one of the most pathetic things i've read in any forum :D

I dont think you are being honest....!

guess what, i am.

Then you are more pathetic than I thought :D
Get real dude.

Why the need to get real?

I was talking about my self and said what i felt. I dont spend my time 24/7 on each forum in the world (just see my posts to join date ratio). There are only a few specific ones i visit and dont usually dont come across silly things like that...hence my honesty.
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:If you stay long here you will see that I am like a wound in Red Chief's side, he can't resist sticking his finger in and wriggling it around, even though he knows it's going to hurt him :DHave fun on DF. ;)

You hurt me only in your imagination, rather morbid one. Therefore you shoud visit some mental institution on arrival to London. They will help you.

I am absolutely indifferent both to your pointless sentences or Bora's swearing. I didn't speak about team-work in my address (I'm not afraid. Sometimes I have some pleasure in kicking your arse.) but only to another DF members who are more sensitive.

My swearing?!?! You are such a jerk. It's so boring here you can't resist coming back. Please stay, I love it that every time you raise your limp wrist and try to take a slap at SH, SH just punches you in your big red boozy nose and knocks you down, with very little effort at that. Even funnier, you keep going back for more! You must love getting your a.s.s kicked. Are you a masochist by nature?

And please note - that is my opinion. Singularly and solely my opinion.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
Speedy,
You have a supporter here. I think we can easy live without a commentator with housewife degree.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Speedy,
You have a supporter here. I think we can easy live without a commentator with housewife degree.

Beats a certificate from the gulag!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 08, 2009
redtilldead wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
redtilldead wrote:
violett wrote:

to be honest, that's probably one of the most pathetic things i've read in any forum :D

guess what, i am.

Get real dude.

I was talking about my self and said what i felt. I dont spend my time 24/7 on each forum in the world (just see my posts to join date ratio). There are only a few specific ones i visit and dont usually dont come across silly things like that...hence my honesty.

If your ratio increased a bit, you would know that there is more pathetic stuff on this forum than a chocolate thrown at Chocoholic.

You just have to read over it, hence the 'get real' ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
redtilldead wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
redtilldead wrote:
violett wrote:

guess what, i am.

Get real dude.

If your ratio increased a bit, you would know that there is more pathetic stuff on this forum than a chocolate thrown at Chocoholic.

You just have to read over it, hence the 'get real' ;)

exactly. anyway, maybe its about time i joined the Fight Club forum :lol: haha :D
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 08, 2009
Speedhump wrote:You see, you know absolutely nothing about me...I read all sorts of history, but prefer much earlier to modern.

But I certanly don't intend to turn this into a 'Koba exterminates the peasants' discussion forum!

Also, are you hinting at a 'Russian Empire'? Isn't it stretching the meaning of the phrase a little to call a few fleabitten eastern European countries and Afghanistan for a week and a half, 'an empire' ? :D :D

Big laughs !!!!

You (not me) was hinting "history...much earlier than modern". In modern history that "Empire" shrunck to very average island long time ago and their Tommies are food for powder in dirty wars of another country, your former colony.

Continue studying and dreaming.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 08, 2009
:happy1: Keep it up guys, this is highly entertaining - numnumnum!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:You see, you know absolutely nothing about me...I read all sorts of history, but prefer much earlier to modern.

Big laughs !!!!

You (not me) was hinting "history...much earlier than modern". In modern history that "Empire" shrunk to very average island long time ago and their Tommies are food for powder in dirty wars of another country, your former colony.

Continue studying and dreaming.

You misunderstand again. I was talking older history, 0-1500 AD for example. haven't you even bothered to read my posts in other threads about such things?

Why do you keep harping on about the Great British Empire, why does it annoy you so? It' s such a surprise to me. OK, so it was within living memory, unlike say the Holy Roman Empire (which was anyway smaller), and your father and many more generations before him would have hated seeing such great success when USSR was unable to achieve much itself (see my signature line, which I think you fully deserve after all your crap :P). But what is it that hurts you so much about it all, sunshine? :D

I really suggest you try to find another topic of conversation, or otherwise just:

:D :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Speedy,

Well, I think you have seen that several other posters here have also often approved of the way I regularly beat you down Chief :D

No need to just pick out the wildest, scratchiest one! As Bora says, she has her own reasons to post, as we all do. ;)

Yours being pure masochism :D
:wink:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
I really suggest you try to find another topic of conversation, or otherwise just:

:D :D :D

:lol: :lol: Classic!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2009
Are psychiatrists really that busy there?

:lol:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat