Sex Outside Marriage

Topic locked
May 31, 2009
Fine marrige is imporetent!...BUT..if a women force a guy to stay intouch without marrige n anything else!.. she want's to keep with you with out any Key!.. i think a relationship need's trust, love n understanding.....

Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: love outside marriage Jun 01, 2009
siraj_ud_daula wrote:What do you think about love outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.love outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

Love outside marriage is an absolute crap.. :x ..yeah one can just about flirt.. :twisted: .have affairs :twisted: when single...like I do now... :evil: ..but after marriage....doesn't make sense...if there is no loyalty, faithfulness & commitment....no marriage can work.

And hey about the yanks :walk: ...forget 'em......most of 'em wouldn't even know who their parents are?????? :toothy10:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 02, 2009
well to speak off its a decision on part of the lady if she wants to have sex outside marriage or not.

culture or religion has nothing to do with it because basically humans has carnal desires even way long before our ancestors.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 17, 2009
Irrespective of the country n creed, love outside of marriage is there every where.
bsr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 17, 2009
But at least in the west you dont get gang raped, thrown acid over or stoned to death for practising it (of course only the women get that, they are the sinful ones, men are just weak, right?) :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
:violent1:
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 19, 2009
is this thread still up an running? :lol:

at 18, if you want to be the 1st one in a girl's life, thats cute
at 25, it's pretty sad that your still so clueless, that only a teen virgin would make you feel secure about yourself
at 30+, boy your either a pedofile or a pathetic double face sorry ass

and of course you could be virgin, hence expecting the same from your woman :P

back to the innitial topic, marriage is an institution made up by people. what makes a relation sacred is the loyalty and care, not a paper.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 19, 2009
raidah wrote:is this thread still up an running? :lol:

at 25, it's pretty sad that your still so clueless, that only a teen virgin would make you feel secure about yourself
at 30+, boy your either a pedofile or a pathetic double face sorry a#s

:love5:
For the life of me, I have no idea what grown men see in the company of a teenage girl. Let's face it even in the sack she's going to be no good (yet). He must be a sad guy if he feels the need to be so much in control.

back to the innitial topic, marriage is an institution made up by people. what makes a relation sacred is the loyalty and care, not a paper.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

For the life of me, I have no idea what grown men see in the company of a teenage girl. Let's face it even in the sack she's going to be no good (yet). He must be a sad guy if he feels the need to be so much in control.

what do some highly educated men see in really stupid bimbos? ok, the looks. but I'm talking about being for years with these women, not just fck. :)

concept is the same. insecurity
raidah

Jun 19, 2009
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

what do some highly educated men see in really stupid bimbos? ok, the looks. but I'm talking about being for years with these women, not just fck. :)

To be honest, mentally supercharged women can be ballbusters (guys too I imagine), the ones who can never relax and who are always trying to prove how clever they are. If you can find an intelligent partner who also is laid back and also knows when it's time to dumb down then you've got it made. :D

I don't want to be discussing dialectical materialism when I'm going down on my partner. But an intelligent woman is very sexy. :D

Yes, keeping a bimbo must be soul destroying unless you're the male equivalent yourself (plenty around). Surely you must end up hating/resenting them...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2009
My daughter says: 'intelligent people can never truly be happy'.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2009
Speedhump wrote:My daughter says: 'intelligent people can never truly be happy'.

How old is your daughter SH? :D

;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 19, 2009
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Nah, insecurity is definately the case, but I think they like it 'tight' :lol:

Just think of it; a young tight one or a baby boomer that needs lots of stitching to get the 'tightness' back...

You guess whats 'cheaper' ;)
RobbyG

Jun 19, 2009
I've indulged in the topic discussion, puppy style of course.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 19, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

To be honest, mentally supercharged women can be ballbusters (guys too I imagine), the ones who can never relax and who are always trying to prove how clever they are. If you can find an intelligent partner who also is laid back and also knows when it's time to dumb down then you've got it made. :D

I don't want to be discussing dialectical materialism when I'm going down on my partner. But an intelligent woman is very sexy. :D

Yes, keeping a bimbo must be soul destroying unless you're the male equivalent yourself (plenty around). Surely you must end up hating/resenting them...

have a friend, we used to sit down in the afternoon, talk until early morning, sleep for a few hours, than talk some more. after these sessions, it would take me at least a week to recover from him.
so yeah, irrespective of the gender, being around a genius on a mission 24/7 is too much, but getting the staring eyes of a goat when you say something is not what I'd wish for myself :lol:

ps: your daughter is a smart girl
raidah

Jun 20, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

This convo brings to mind an acquaintance of my dad's. A millionaire, fabulously wealthy, nightclubs, hotels and chain of restaurants. He was in his late 30's. He inherited a huge chunk of his business empire. Anywaz a man like this married a girl who was still in university, she was bout 19. They are still married today 8 yrs on with a child. And this man was touted as one of the most eligible bachelors...
Likewise in university I know so many girls of my age group dating guys in their late 20's early 30's.
Realistically Raidah and SH I have to say your points are not that valid.
The charm of a woman is unexplainable. With a certain upbringing a girl of 18 can be quite alluring even to much older men. This is especially true of European women and out of experience I can definitely vouch for Pakistani women.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
I disagree. Obviously it's a personal choice, but I am sure that teenage 'trophy wives' of any sort are an illumination of something lacking in an older man's character. He doesn't want good conversation or someone who can take the rough with the smooth (even millionaires have rough patches of life, I dont mean financially). He wants immaturity, and I think it's to feed off it, so try to get his own youth back by sucking hers out of her. Those things don't come at age 18 or 19 except but to a very few girls. And he wants to mould her, 'get them young'! I really think you have it wrong.

We are talking generalities, of course, there are bound to be exceptions, but what about all the ones that end in disaster? :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:My daughter says: 'intelligent people can never truly be happy'.

;)

18. And she likes older men :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
raidah wrote:have a friend, we used to sit down in the afternoon, talk until early morning, sleep for a few hours, than talk some more. after these sessions, it would take me at least a week to recover from him.
so yeah, irrespective of the gender, being around a genius on a mission 24/7 is too much, but getting the staring eyes of a goat when you say something is not what I'd wish for myself :lol:

ps: your daughter is a smart girl

All points agreed! ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I disagree. Obviously it's a personal choice, but I am sure that teenage 'trophy wives' of any sort are an illumination of something lacking in an older man's character. He doesn't want good conversation or someone who can take the rough with the smooth (even millionaires have rough patches of life, I dont mean financially). He wants immaturity, and I think it's to feed off it, so try to get his own youth back by sucking hers out of her. Those things don't come at age 18 or 19 except but to a very few girls. And he wants to mould her, 'get them young'! I really think you have it wrong.

We are talking generalities, of course, there are bound to be exceptions, but what about all the ones that end in disaster? :)

Agreed, most of the times teenage wives are nothing more than trophy wives, and such relationships are primarily lust driven.
Yet at the same time I've seen so many younger women enjoy compatible relationships with older men.
As to what about all those that end in disaster? From what I've seen ya there are breakups, but no disaster. Both parties are emotionally affected and they move on.
What you SH makes perfect sense, but I'm speaking out of personal experience, where I've seen so many of these crazy relationships actually work quite fine. It's got me wondering will It work the other way round? Older woman, Younger man?
Besides how much wiser and mature can a woman get? I think once she turn 21 her intelligence is at her prime. From then on it's a downward spiral :lol:

The demographic in Lebanon is such that really old men are attractive partners for much younger women.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
I would put on your tin hat after the remark about post-21 year old women mate.. :D

Lebanese. I hate to stereotype, but are Lebanese women well known for being gold diggers? I they are in the UAE, I think? I know a lovely one in Lebanon, very sweet girl, around 28 years old now, and stunning looking too. She has many failed relationships as she is always searching for Mr. Perfect, and all the guys she finds are good looking but very career oriented and won't give her the attention she demands! I love her (platonically) but I have to say she's a bit of a princess!:D

Also in Lebanon aren't there too many women for men? I guess that's was what you are saying about the demographic, yes? Sorry, my mind is on suitcase packing and paying Etisalat, Dewa, etc. before I go on vacation in a few hours. better give up the DF addiction for now.... :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
young women prefer older men out of 2 reasons: money or because they are themselves much older than their biological age.

fact is, it all comes down to the maturity of both. sometimes you see a 40 year old with a 20-22 year old. she looks and behaves a lot smarter and mature than her age and he doesn't try to hide his. I actually find those cuples very s.e.xy

all the rest is just a joke
raidah

Re: love outside marriage Jun 20, 2009
siraj_ud_daula wrote:What do you think about love outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.love outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

On a lighter note...yeah a females body is like a temple...and every man requires a key(rather his key) to enter(her)
:twisted: and it all depends on how the reader takes it.. :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Also in Lebanon aren't there too many women for men? I guess that's was what you are saying about the demographic, yes?

Yup that was tha insinuation.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

;)

18. And she likes older men :D

:lol: Perfect, ready for Robby

So when was that beer we agreed to take on together, SH? ;)
RobbyG

Jun 20, 2009
Ok. Here is the opinion from the "involved" side)))
Maturity, experience, wisdom - the sum that makes a man attractive, not his looks (I'm the pretty part, he should be the smart one)))). Why would a woman waste her energy and health for some self-concerned little twat? Confidence, ability to value every day, every person in your life - things that matter alot. I never advise a male "to grow up" (I wouldn't bother: his brain is phisically bigger than mine :D ) - I just leave for a man: It's alot more exiting to spend a night in with someone, whom u do not even need to tell alot to be understood, than have a couple of hours of hardcore phone session of hysteria just because u didn't reply his message or was friendly to a shop assistant. One day I will be a happy mother of a little baby - im not going to bring up someone's 6ft tall son with lack of sel-confidence...
Something like that :)
P.s.: not the least frustrating is the part when the nessesity to ask a boy to "stop unscrewing my bo.bs" arises, especially when he is shure this is the only action on the only sensitive part of a woman's body that makes her exited :D
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2009
Leda wrote:Ok. Here is the opinion from the "involved" side)))
Maturity, experience, wisdom - the sum that makes a man attractive, not his looks (I'm the pretty part, he should be the smart one)))).

Hah how convenient.....That's the logic of playboy playmates :lol:

Leda wrote:Why would a woman waste her energy and health for some self-concerned little twat? Confidence, ability to value every day, every person in your life - things that matter alot. I never advise a male "to grow up" (I wouldn't bother: his brain is phisically bigger than mine :D ) - I just leave for a man: It's alot more exiting to spend a night in with someone, whom u do not even need to tell alot to be understood One day I will be a happy mother of a little baby - im not going to bring up someone's 6ft tall son with lack of sel-confidence...
Something like that :)

Yea compatibility is key.
But girl u r scary. Every time you're with an attractive guy ur actually imagining what ur kids gonna be like?

Leda wrote:P.s.: not the least frustrating is the part when the nessesity to ask a boy to "stop unscrewing my bo.bs" arises, especially when he is shure this is the only action on the only sensitive part of a woman's body that makes her exited :D

:lol: Communicate my friend. That's the key.
But c'mon give us guys a break.It's equally frustrating when a girl expects the guy to do all the work in bed, while they just lay chillin, the poor guy is panting his lungs away. And at the end of it all they wanna talk!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Hah how convenient.....That's the logic of playboy playmates :lol:

Haven't really got the logic of this one...

Misery Called Life wrote:Yea compatibility is key.
But girl u r scary. Every time you're with an attractive guy ur actually imagining what ur kids gonna be like?
:D I do not want kids now. The main part was not about having kids, but about helping immature males to grow up, bringing them up, as many girls like to do hopingthe can change them one day. I just compared men to kids and myself to a mommy :D

Misery Called Life wrote: :lol: Communicate my friend. That's the key.
But c'mon give us guys a break.It's equally frustrating when a girl expects the guy to do all the work in bed, while they just lay chillin, the poor guy is panting his lungs away. And at the end of it all they wanna talk!
:D Sweetheart, the last thing Ill do is lay down and wait, i do not even like it horisontal. I meant I do not really want to be one of his first steps in s.x life. I do not have a problem saying about what i like, i have a problem with teaching a boy how to do that. I myself would prefer to discover new things. If I can not get information from a man, not just in s.x but in general, i lose interest.
Something like that.
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2009
Leda wrote::D Sweetheart, the last thing Ill do is lay down and wait, i do not even like it horisontal. I meant I do not really want to be one of his first steps in s.x life. I do not have a problem saying about what i like, i have a problem with teaching a boy how to do that. I myself would prefer to discover new things. If I can not get information from a 'wo'man, not just in s.x but in general, i lose interest.
Something like that.

:D Sounds familiar to me :D

Are you 18 yet? :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 21, 2009
Leda wrote: :D I do not want kids now. The main part was not about having kids, but about helping immature males to grow up, bringing them up, as many girls like to do hopingthe can change them one day. I just compared men to kids and myself to a mommy :D

I got wat ur were sayin, Just Teasin Ya! :D

Leda wrote:D Sweetheart, the last thing Ill do is lay down and wait, i do not even like it horisontal. I meant I do not really want to be one of his first steps in s.x life. I do not have a problem saying about what i like, i have a problem with teaching a boy how to do that. I myself would prefer to discover new things. If I can not get information from a man, not just in s.x but in general, i lose interest.
Something like that.

Wow making love with you must be a lot of pressure for ur man :lol: I guess guys can be a little sloppy at times, but this Dubai, you ain't gonna find James Bond here. I'm a guy and I know most guys here are all talk. When push comes to shove they chicken out. I would suggest you invest more time with ur lover, so hopefully over time he can improve. And trust me with such matters we guys learn fast! :D
I'm way less demanding. Just that the every few women I've been with have been quite a bore :wink:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance