Coming Soon To A Mall Near You.

Topic locked
Coming soon to a Mall near you. Apr 22, 2009
Yes, its the latest fashion craze, wonder if they will be a hit in Dubai :lol:

Bikini jeans

JUST when you thought fashion couldn't get any weirder, along comes ... the bikini jeans.

The eye-catching apparel feature a thong sewn into a pair of supremely low-slung jeans.

Not yet available in Australia, they have just gone on sale in the UK for about $A150, reports WalesOnline.

Created by Japanese clothing company Sanna’s, the booty-cut bottoms were born after a customer said she wanted jeans that sat lower than the hips but did not need to be hoicked up in an unladylike fashion.

Designer Sandra Tanimura, who owns a pair of the bikini jeans herself, said: “This was very difficult without the trousers falling down, so I came up with the idea of using the bikini strings."

The jeans are the latest incarnation of the bikini, invented by French engineer Louis Réard in 1946 which has been staple on beaches around the world since.

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 22, 2009
oh that's exactly what I've been waiting for years.. :lol: :o :D
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 23, 2009
Looks good Yorky,

I see you are the Fashion Queen of DF ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 24, 2009
I guess It's In!!.............
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 24, 2009
They look stupid. Only for women with a super flat tummy, which rulse out 90% of the population.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:They look stupid. Only for women with a super flat tummy, which rulse out 90% of the population.

So, so true!! (Hey Chocs I have a box full of Patchi chocs. Want to share?)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
I guess you women must be getting older already :lol: :lol: ;)

:shock:
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I guess you women must be getting older already :lol: :lol: ;)

You'll get there one day.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

I guess that was my confirmation? Or merely an argument for eating that box of Choc's empty!?!

Most of us will simply never know.... 8) :lol: :twisted:
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

I guess that was my confirmation? Or merely an argument for eating that box of Choc's empty!?!

Most of us will simply never know.... 8) :lol: :twisted:

Chomp away RobbyG. That behind of yours is almost touching the floor from where you sit.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Chomp away RobbyG. That behind of yours is almost touching the floor from where you sit.

You should see a picture of me. After a second thought....no, I look rather like Puppypoopz then...right?

"O I'm so pretty, O I'm so not Filipino. What ? How dare you call me Vietnamese because I have Irish in my blood....Please not the Pacha I need veggies only for my skin....

.... :puke:

Pfewww, glad I didn't post my pic with my fine a$$ hanging wrapped around the leather seat. :la:
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Chomp away RobbyG. That behind of yours is almost touching the floor from where you sit.

You should see a picture of me. After a second thought....no, I look rather like Puppypoopz then...right?

"O I'm so pretty, O I'm so not Filipino. What ? How dare you call me Vietnamese because I have Irish in my blood....Please not the Pacha I need veggies only for my skin....

.... :puke:

Pfewww, glad I didn't post my pic with my fine a$$ hanging wrapped around the leather seat. :la:

Keep it up Robby and you won't be able to bend over and do this: :pottytrain2:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Excuse me! Age has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Some of us are 'apple' shaped, which means it's virtually impossible to have a stomach as flat as an ironing board.

Flat tummies on girls are certainly not the norm, they're normally slightly rounded - so neeeh!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Excuse me! Age has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Some of us are 'apple' shaped, which means it's virtually impossible to have a stomach as flat as an ironing board.

Flat tummies on girls are certainly not the norm, they're normally slightly rounded - so neeeh!

At least you behave in the sexy approach. Bora is getting naggy on me... :lol: 8) :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

If you did'nt notice he's aldready there. He needs a lil teen resuscitation! :lol:
My prescription, leave the comp, and drown away the blues, at the Queens Day parties!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Excuse me! Age has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Some of us are 'apple' shaped, which means it's virtually impossible to have a stomach as flat as an ironing board.

At least you behave in the sexy approach. Bora is getting naggy on me... :lol: 8) :lol:
:scratch:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Someone running in the other direction?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Someone running in the other direction?

You gave me a reason hon. I'm back with you now :wink:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat