Reckless Driving VS Middle Finger

Topic locked
Mar 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I've toyed with the idea of putting huge spots on the back of my car, so when they tail gate and act like idiots, flick of a swtich and 'bingo' instant blindness.

my god, and how many would they kill while they're blinded....

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I've toyed with the idea of putting huge spots on the back of my car, so when they tail gate and act like idiots, flick of a swtich and 'bingo' instant blindness.

I'm glad your only playing woth your toys and not actually doing it :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

I'm glad your only playing woth your toys and not actually doing it :lol: :lol:

I bet if Choco's eyes merely opened fiercely towards the guy (or girl) they probably get an instant heartfailure. Because I have this feeling that Choco's eyes are RED like hell.

Man, she's grumpy and short fused. Maybe we should meet one time in the future :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2009
It's just that I get sooo frustrated with the sheer lack of common sense and people not using their brains.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2009
sharfraz wrote:but they got the finger!!!!

:lol:

You only get the finger from small drivers with pittyfull cars...

Real cars, like the one i drive....do not require me to give any finger.....

The laws of nature applies....

For those of you with toy cars, no disrespect....but size does matter.

I laugh when i get the finger. Dont hate the player...hate the game :lol:
guest999

Mar 26, 2009
Hahahaha yeah this only applies to guys that feel the need to compensate for being inadequate in other areas.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2009

HAHAha Chocs I had something like that on my lifted toyota truck back in the states. 4 Piaa pencil-beam HID foglights mounted on the rear rollcage, pointed right where a tailgater's windwhield would be.
Someone got on my a$$...BAM "power of the sun in the palm of my hand," and tailgater wouldn't even know when the light turned green :twisted:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 26, 2009
Not_Sure wrote:
sharfraz wrote:but they got the finger!!!!

:lol:

You only get the finger from small drivers with pittyfull cars...

Real cars, like the one i drive....do not require me to give any finger.....

The laws of nature applies....

For those of you with toy cars, no disrespect....but size does matter.

I laugh when i get the finger. Dont hate the player...hate the game :lol:

The fact that you get the finger (more than once it seems) maybe shows what a crap and/or aggressive driver you are?

Also the saying is 'big car, small penis' :D The law of nature does indeed apply. Nice to know you and your 'real' car.... :D

No disrespect.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Hahahaha yeah this only applies to guys that feel the need to compensate for being inadequate in other areas.

too many of those around here
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Hahahaha yeah this only applies to guys that feel the need to compensate for being inadequate in other areas.

ummmm....I think she was talking about you mate ! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right!
Showing the birdie to absolute strangers on the road is cheap and crass behaviour, which really can't be justified!

Oh please, what kind of visual symbol should we use to communicate to someone in another vehicle that they are driving like and a.s.s.hole?

The only reason I never gave the finger was because of the Canadian airline pilot who was deported for doing it to undercover police. I'm pretty sure the police deserved it with driving no better than other morons out there. Anyhow, the guy was deported! So, I just used my horn... a lot!

The most frustrating place was the intersection behind The Greens to take the back way to MOE (have they sorted that intersection out yet?). People would pull up in the right turning lane and butt the nose of their car in so they didn't have to sit in the queue to go straight. I kept my car as far right as I could and honked the crap out of anyone trying to do that to me. Some didn't even want to make eye contact - they knew exactly what they were doing. Even if it was a mistake they could have gone towards Al Khail direction and taken the first u-turn back rather than queue jump like that. Now that is cheap and crass behaviour if you ask me.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2009
kanelli wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right!
Showing the birdie to absolute strangers on the road is cheap and crass behaviour, which really can't be justified!

Oh please, what kind of visual symbol should we use to communicate to someone in another vehicle that they are driving like and a.s.s.hole?

The only reason I never gave the finger was because of the Canadian airline pilot who was deported for doing it to undercover police. I'm pretty sure the police deserved it with driving no better than other morons out there. Anyhow, the guy was deported! So, I just used my horn... a lot!

The most frustrating place was the intersection behind The Greens to take the back way to MOE (have they sorted that intersection out yet?). People would pull up in the right turning lane and butt the nose of their car in so they didn't have to sit in the queue to go straight. I kept my car as far right as I could and honked the crap out of anyone trying to do that to me. Some didn't even want to make eye contact - they knew exactly what they were doing. Even if it was a mistake they could have gone towards Al Khail direction and taken the first u-turn back rather than queue jump like that. Now that is cheap and crass behaviour if you ask me.

I've only flipped the bird I think twice in nearly five years here. It takes a lot for me, as I know it's the ultimate!

A car once crossed three highway lanes to cut in front of me on an exit ramp I'd just reached. I put my face forward and slapped my forehead a few times knowing he'd be looking in his mirror. He stopped and got out, I stopped and got out; he was in his twenties with his little 'CID' pad and a pen. Afer refusing to give my name or driving licence, and after we both calmed down a little I pointed out his errors several times quietly but firmly with my face very close to his, and accused him of being impolite to visitors to his country. He shook my hand (that wet lettuce one they do) then got in his car and drove off.

Edit: spelling correction
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
To be frank I showed the finger two times only to people recklesly drived black Honda Accord. In my country we called this car as BMW for people who don't have enough money.
It looked very offensive for them, they tried making dangerous moves around my car and even slightly hit it. The drivers in these cars were young guys in the national white clouthes...

So I recognized that it's too offensive for hot Southern guys and decided simply ignore them...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

I'm not the one driving a Range Rover. You are.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

True, a Sport in fact. I bought it for my wife for safety (she doesn't drive fast) the point being that people seem scared as sh*t to drive close to it, which is perfect. Repair costs I guess. I rarely drive it, only when it's on the driveway and she doesnt want it.. I guess you would probably say that I drive a 'real' car most of the time, it's beautiful, but I don't try to belittle people that have smaller or cheaper cars, unlike you.

edit:spelling
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Range, wife, Chinese GF... I understand why you love Dubai.
:D :D :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Range, wife, Chinese GF... I understand why you love Dubai.
:D :D :D

Chief, it's a tough life but somebody has to do it....

;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
oops, my last post was no.666 , I'm glad that Friday 13th is gone already... :evil:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Exactly. I just wonder how old you are as soon as you remember the greatest ever empire... Of cause everything is very personal including man's power...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
I don't remember it, not quite old enough, but always know you have to study history to know why things and people are the way they are. Our lives have been moulded by the past, not the future. Looking back and understanding the good and the bad is important. Judging is less important than understanding.

Yes, power...'easy come, easy go'. People will do well to remember that one, including us! Another good one: 'you only get one life, don't stand on the sidelines' which I guess is why we're in the UAE :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

True, a Sport in fact. I bought it for my wife for safety (she doesn't drive fast) the point being that people seem scared as sh*t to drive close to it, which is perfect. Repair costs I guess. I rarely drive it, only when it's on the driveway and she doesnt want it.. I guess you would probably say that I drive a 'real' car most of the time, it's beautiful, but I don't try to belittle people that have smaller or cheaper cars, unlike you.

Ah, so it wasn't you bragging about driving your Range Rover in that other post. And of course, for "safety" you chose the w@nker favourite. No, you just belittle everyone you doesn't mesh with your gay thinking.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Ah, so it wasn't you bragging about driving your Range Rover in that other post. And of course, for "safety" you chose the w@nker favourite. No, you just belittle everyone you doesn't mesh with your gay thinking.

all I hear is blah blah blah...

I said I drove it above, are you blind, sunshine?

Also show me the bragging words in my posts please. You are the little kiddie talking about his 'real' car and the people who drive 'pitiful' cars. What a childish dickhead LOL. So what 'penisextension' do you drive then, fast and furious? Go on, do tell us all....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Also show me the bragging words in my posts please. You are the little kiddie talking about his 'real' car and the people who drive 'pitiful' cars. What a childish dickhead LOL. So what 'penisextension' do you drive then, fast and furious? Go on, do tell us all....

Show me the post where I said other people driving 'pitiful' cars before you childishly resort to cussing and lolling.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Show me the post where I said other people driving 'pitiful' cars before you childishly resort to cussing and lolling.

Excuse me while I wipe the egg off my face. The post I thought was yours about a 'real' car was from someone called not_sure, not from you. I owe you an apology for my remarks which all should have been addressed to him. I hope you're ready to accept an apology from me.

Your remarks however, were all actually directed at me, although obviously in anger after my screw-up. Anyway I'm prepared to forget if you are!

By the way, w@nker favourite because no-one else can afford it? Just interested. I think Porsche 911 or Cayenne is the w@nkers' favourite, myself.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Excuse me while I wipe the egg off my face. The post I thought was yours about a 'real' car was from someone called not_sure, not from you. I owe you an apology for my remarks which all should have been addressed to him. I hope you're ready to accept an apology from me.

Your remarks however, were all actually directed at me, although obviously in anger after my screw-up. Anyway I'm prepared to forget if you are!

By the way, w@nker favourite because no-one else can afford it? Just interested. I think Porsche 911 or Cayenne is the w@nkers' favourite, myself.

Dude, I only attacked you because of that. Nothing else.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 27, 2009
we should remember "arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded". ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:we should remember "arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded". ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna quit for a while.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 28, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Speedhump wrote:we should remember "arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded". ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna quit for a while.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 28, 2009
Why give the finger. Car horns are much more effective trust me.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2009
Oh typical boys arguing about cars - pfff it's not what you drive, it's how you drive it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat