Dubai Opera House ??

Topic locked
Dubai Opera House ?? Feb 03, 2009
called gen. enquiery for dubai opera house phone number but no record was found, i was given 70001 7000 number for information centre to ask; no records found there either, instead, they told me to search on line.. ( (
there's everything else on the web site but no contact number for that huge dubai opera house .. ???

would anyone know the number please than i can phone those people to help them..

xl

muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
its probably not built yet. they were planning on building it but the project is on hold now :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dubai Opera House ?? Feb 03, 2009
muyesser wrote:called gen. enquiery for dubai opera house phone number but no record was found, i was given 70001 7000 number for information centre to ask; no records found there either, instead, they told me to search on line.. ( (
there's everything else on the web site but no contact number for that huge dubai opera house .. ???

would anyone know the number please than i can phone those people to help them..

xl

Certainly not built yet:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
You can get some idea from this site:

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/dubai/duba ... _house.htm
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
That gigantic thing might take for ever to come through, I am simply after some good opera..
I just saw an old article on gulf news about a partnership between dubai event management – between 2008-2009, and that may even be finished or about to- and new york metropolitan opera; different programs are being staged in different places around the city appearantly..
Thanks for the link though.

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
muyesser wrote:That gigantic thing might take for ever to come through, I am simply after some good opera..
I just saw an old article on gulf news about a partnership between dubai event management – between 2008-2009, and that may even be finished or about to- and new york metropolitan opera; different programs are being staged in different places around the city appearantly..
Thanks for the link though.

xl

I have a relative that works for the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, he says that they will be touring the Gulf, including Dubai, in the middle of this year.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
muyesser wrote:I am simply after some good opera..

Don't expect Dubai Opera House anytime soon, it's in The Lagoons which is a Sama Dubai project and I think is on hold, or at least suffering from big delays.

Sign up with the Dubai Concert Committee - they bring classical music performances (not seen opera very often though).

NY Philharmonic is performing in Abu Dhabi later this year?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat