Best Family Restuarant In Dubai

Topic locked
Best Family Restuarant in Dubai Jan 28, 2009
Hi,

I'm planning to visit Dubai with my family. Any best family restuarant near airport Dubai.

aatesh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 30, 2009
I will be also keeping my eyes on answers
dubaihotels
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 02, 2009
Millenium Hotel very close, has Biggles, a cheapish pub type restaurant. Same hotel, Cactus Jacks for tex-mex type food, not bad, low on atmosphere, also I remember you may get some 'working girls' standing at the bar in the evening, not intrusive though, families do eat there. Meridien Village, behind Le Meridien Hotel, opposite the airport has a good selection of different restaurants open in the evening with indoor and outdoor seating and a pub, Dubliners. Le Meridien Hotel itself has some very good more expensive restaurants, and there is a very good steakhouse in Al Bustan Rotana Hotel, Rodeo Grill, which is next door to Le Meridien Hotel but ultra pricey. All the above very close to the airport. Don't be shocked at the alcohol prices here! Like uptown London prices really.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
by the way, I don't know if moderators may move this thread to a more suitable forum ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
Hi

If you are looking,then i can suggest you "Foodlands Restaurant LLC"
Al Hamli Building, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi,or you can have a search at yellow pages UAE.Above restaurant as very good features.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 11, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Hi

If you are looking,then i can suggest you "Foodlands Restaurant LLC"
Al Hamli Building, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi,or you can have a search at yellow pages UAE.Above restaurant as very good features.

seriously? he wants something near dubai airport and you are sending him to abu dhabi?
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Best Family Restuarant in Dubai Mar 14, 2009
aatesh wrote:Hi,

I'm planning to visit Dubai with my family. Any best family restuarant near airport Dubai.

Visit :
http://www.yellowpages.ae/search_result ... R5X2lkPTI=
for restaurant in dubai
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 14, 2009
The original poster was asking this question on 28th January. he has probably visited and gone home again by now, added to which he was not even polite enough to reply to any of the people that tried to help him.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai