Whose Fault Is It ??

Topic locked
Jan 19, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i think what happened with the qatari boy was a racial conflict and you still see it in england happening everywhere.

you will come across cases where a white guy was killed by the blacks or pakis.

it is a racial attack and got nothing to do with religion.

Thanks for confirming that a country that has perhaps the worst history of deception corruption treachery immoral and lewd acts, also continues its tradition both home and away from home.

We knew the nonmuslims in Britain who don't even allow the Adhan (while also claiming TOTAL freedom of religion) are nasty creatures that frequent the pubs for alcoholic drinks, have no shred of morality left, are the cause of millions of deaths and more trouble in the world, and also that no such groups exist in Dubai, Qatar, or such countries that killed foreigners for their race.

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 19, 2009
:roll: bored now
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 19, 2009
wordyexpat wrote:rude boy, did you just say pakis? Who are you? George Bush or Prince Harry?

i can say woteva i like paki :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 19, 2009
uaekid wrote:Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith?
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist?!

Why a nun can be covered head to toe in order to devote herself to God...
But when Muslimah does the same she 'oppressed' ?!

When a western women stays a home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, 'she needs to be liberated' ?

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university?!

When a Child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless ?!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned!
But when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial ?!

When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him ...
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist

is it the media ?
is it all political ?
or is it you who can't think individually anymore ?

I can't believe that I am feeding the troll, but this thread irritates me. Do you really feel so sorry for yourselves as Muslims? These points made by uaekid, from some cut and paste email likely, are so full of crap.

1. Who says that a beard makes someone a terrorist? I don't think the average person walking on the street thinks so. There are plenty of Muslim guys walking around with beards in Canada, and they aren't being attacked, beaten, arrested, put in internment camps because they are a perceived threat. If you want to blame the religious profiling taking place at airports etc., blame the terrorists that have attacked and murdered people. Arab or Muslim/looking people with beards and other signs of their faith are going to be singled out for questioning in certain places. That is a fact of life now, courtesy of Al Qaeda and other Islamic radical groups. I'm sure it is terrible to be suspiciously treated and held up when travelling. I can sympathize.

2. Nuns are only a small percentage of the religious population, whereas many Muslim women are covering. Covering is not part of day to day dress for Christians in Christian countries. I don't think many people care about covering hair, but for a woman to cover her whole face so that no one can see who she is, and communicate properly with her, is just a completely foreign concept to people who don't trust when they can't see someone's face. Are others not allowed their cultural norms too?

3. Some working women who don't have families think that all women who choose to stay home with kids need liberating, regardless of their religion. No one else cares if a woman stays home or not and what her religion is. Get real!

4. In those universities where they ban hijab, they also ban the wearing of other religious symbols, so tell the whole story. The purpose is to put everyone on an equal footing and try to protect groups from being singled out according to their faith. I don't agree this needs to be done, but so far only France is doing this is, not any other country. Even then, one or two countries hardly makes the whole rest of the world guilty.

5. Dedicating yourself to Islam for what? A career? Who thinks it is bad for someone to study to be a Imam, Priest, Minister or whatever religious leader who will lead a place of worship? No one, because it is a perfectly respectable career. I know lots of people who have devoted a lot of their personal time to religious study (in many faiths) and no one thinks they are hopeless, except maybe the atheists, but they are a minority. So again, what on earth are you talking about?

6. When a Christian or Jew commits a crime it isn't mentioned? What do you mean? What country/countries are you talking about? In my country (Canada) the newspaper reports that you as an individual has been arrested, not your race, religion etc. Anyone who commits a crime goes to court and jail if sentenced. Again, it isn't only Muslims filling courts and jails! (In the US, do you want to talk about how many blacks and hispanics are in jail? I think they'd be pretty pissed at Muslims whinging about their treatment in the justice system.)

7. Your last point is pretty much the only valid one on the list. It sickens me when some people believe that any acts of self-defense by Palestinians are acts of terror. However, while some of their actions have been to protect their families, other actions, like sending mortars and rockets into civilians areas in Israel, do qualify as acts of terror. (But it isn't all Palestinians doing it.)

Please people, stop circulating such stereotypical, self-pitying bullcrap. Be proud that you are Muslim because it is just as great a religion as any other, and most Muslims are peace-loving and kind people, as are those of other religions. All groups of people have some biases about religions and cultures that are foreign to their own, including Muslims. If some of you want to keep encouraging an "us" vs "them" mentality go ahead, but it does nothing to help people understand each other and create more tolerance.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote::roll: bored now

lo...u dont have anything to say ...just admit that what UAEkid said is true..if not ..please enlight us :D
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 19, 2009
Kanelli , but you are talking from Canada where it sounds pretty peaceful and Canada is kind of isolated and far from everywhere . uaekid mentioned a lot of facts there , and to be honest when I get strip searched at some airports I get confused as to whom should I blame for it and I wish that I have guts to say something to the customs guy, however they are noble men who are trying to save people's lives from terrorists.

I even accidentally sometimes don't get searched and I get paranoid about it and I start walking in a strange way so that anyone would be suspicious. I know this sounds pathetic but once you are being put into that category you would feel the same, or just like uaekid.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 19, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i think what happened with the qatari boy was a racial conflict and you still see it in england happening everywhere.

I am sorry tht i dont agree the way u mentioned blacks and pakis....

Can u quote any single incident where any Pakistani..( not paki)
did this on the base of just racism???

Its human nature and if u have any minor idea of human nature then you shud be clear tht every human retaliate and reacts to an action and due to this reactions sm times we see the worst tht is the the loss of a life....

So if you reconsider ur judgemental tone and try to stick to the human nature then its more justified.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2009

Truth is hard to digest... :lol:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2009
Why do we have to use indecent names like Troll etc toward others who only voicing their opinions?

Tough luck if you don’t like someone’s point of view. This forum is a good way to increases your understanding of how others think.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2009
daisy wrote:

Truth is hard to digest... :lol:

Chocoholic has always contributed wisely to the forum. I really like her to say a few words....;-)
Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 20, 2009
mesheditor wrote:Kanelli , but you are talking from Canada where it sounds pretty peaceful and Canada is kind of isolated and far from everywhere . uaekid mentioned a lot of facts there , and to be honest when I get strip searched at some airports I get confused as to whom should I blame for it and I wish that I have guts to say something to the customs guy, however they are noble men who are trying to save people's lives from terrorists.

I even accidentally sometimes don't get searched and I get paranoid about it and I start walking in a strange way so that anyone would be suspicious. I know this sounds pathetic but once you are being put into that category you would feel the same, or just like uaekid.

Just as a counterpoint, I'm a white guy from the States (of northern European descent, no less). On my only trip (so far) to Dubai, I was held back in Houston with nearly every swarthy person on the flight, patted down and sniffed by dogs. The guards were polite, and I had some laughs about the experience with my fellow passengers; it wasn't a terrible ordeal or anything. Not sure why I was in the group, and I've no way of knowing if I was a rare exception, but in my own personal experience, it's not just folks of ME heritage who get special attention.
kullervo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 20, 2009
mesheditor wrote:Kanelli , but you are talking from Canada where it sounds pretty peaceful and Canada is kind of isolated and far from everywhere . uaekid mentioned a lot of facts there , and to be honest when I get strip searched at some airports I get confused as to whom should I blame for it and I wish that I have guts to say something to the customs guy, however they are noble men who are trying to save people's lives from terrorists.

Brother you should do what I usually do when I stopped for no reason. I poke fun of their paranoia, at one stage I said “Allah is great” out loud, and you couldn’t believe it, the custom officers freaked out, and me just couldn’t stop laughing, even now when I remember it. :lol:

Brother you should walk with your head high, because your culture, your country and your religion have proved they are civilised and humane than those paranoid countries whom let their fears and feeling of insecurity override human right and individual’s right.

A European friend and I were in a trip, and it was funny that I got stopped and he didn’t. He couldn’t believe it, but then again it was a good way to show how democratic, liberal and civilised the West really are.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2009
dubai1970 wrote:Chocoholic has always contributed wisely to the forum. I really like her to say a few words....;-)
Cheers

u want to spice up the forum??

Hmmmmmm 8)
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 20, 2009
kanelli wrote:I can't believe that I am feeding the troll, but this thread irritates me. Do you really feel so sorry for yourselves as Muslims? These points made by uaekid, from some cut and paste email likely, are so full of crap.

Excuse me! but is this forum about voicing only wht others want to read?? or ....one can share and contribute some facts too.

As u seem and i hope so is an experinced forum member....you shud not behave in such manner coz when it comes to where we as muslims are wrong...we admit so its not about u as a person ...its an over all view tht whts happeneing around the world so....
Plz stop callin those facts >>>a crap.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2009
Humbleman wrote:

Brother you should do what I usually do when I stopped for no reason. I poke fun of their paranoia, at one stage I said “Allah is great” out loud, and you couldn’t believe it, the custom officers freaked out, and me just couldn’t stop laughing, even now when I remember it. :lol:

Brother you should walk with your head high, because your culture, your country and your religion have proved they are civilised and humane than those paranoid countries whom let their fears and feeling of insecurity override human right and individual’s right.

A European friend and I were in a trip, and it was funny that I got stopped and he didn’t. He couldn’t believe it, but then again it was a good way to show how democratic, liberal and civilised the West really are.

Well I'm glad you find that amusing. Maybe you won't next time, when you come across a heavy handed guy who'll throw you in a cell overnight. Yes people are paranoid, but that's no excuse to play on it.

And what is all the crap about racial slurs. Paki is short for Pakistani, Brit for British, Scot for Scottish, Paddy for Irish, Saffa for South African, Kiwi - New Zealander, Pom for English - do you ever see any of us getting offended or jumping up and down moaning and compaining? No you don't - because it's tongue in cheek. When did everyone get so sensitive you can't poke general fun. Lighten up!

Geez next time someone calls me a Brit or a Pom, I'm going to get real offended!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Humbleman wrote:

Well I'm glad you find that amusing. Maybe you won't next time, when you come across a heavy handed guy who'll throw you in a cell overnight. Yes people are paranoid, but that's no excuse to play on it.

And what is all the crap about racial slurs. Paki is short for Pakistani, Brit for British, Scot for Scottish, Paddy for Irish, Saffa for South African, Kiwi - New Zealander, Pom for English - do you ever see any of us getting offended or jumping up and down moaning and compaining? No you don't - because it's tongue in cheek. When did everyone get so sensitive you can't poke general fun. Lighten up!

Geez next time someone calls me a Brit or a Pom, I'm going to get real offended!

To be honest I don’t give it damn, am strong enough to speak up. I love it when I discover the hypocrisy behind human right and freedom in some Western countries.

Besides, “Allah is great” is an ordinary phrase to say if you were a Muslim. Just like as if you say “I love Jesus”. So if they don’t like to hear it, then stuff them, it’s my right to say that and no one ever can stop me from saying what I believe in.

:)
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2009
Sorry, I call it like it is. An forum troll is a forum troll. I'm not talking about ugly guys who live in the woods. If you don't know what an Internet troll is, then look it up.

Seems most of you like your little pity party here. No one has anything else to say about my rebuttal to the "facts" copy and pasted by uaekid? Everyone still thinks all the "facts" are true? So sad.

By the way, I'm white female non-Muslim Canadian and have been stopped at the airport in Toronto and London, x-rayed (for drugs likely) and questioned. When I left Canada this summer the security at the metal detectors were terrible to me and my 15 months old son. Over the course of about 10 minutes they kept making us go back and forth, take lots of items off, they had me hold my 15 month old up in the air while they scanned him and frisked him down front and back, peeked in his diaper. They took my sling away to go through the the xray, had to put my son down. He ran back through the detector arches and then they grabbed me and made us go through the ordeal again just because we went to the other side of the arches! We didn't leave the security area or make any contact with anyone. People in line were shocked at how we were being treated. I kept telling the guard the only option was the metal decoration on my jeans, and I offered to take my jeans off, but he decided to frisk the baby! Anyone can be mistreated by idiots at airports these days.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 20, 2009

mesheditor, I have lived in 4 countries (so far) and travelled a lot.

How many times have you been strip searched? Which airports? Do you really believe that if you don't get strip searched it was an accident on the part of the security at the airport? Come on man!

I actually offered to take my pants off at Toronto airport, almost did it in front of the whole queue of people, but they didn't seem interested (they like frisking babies instead). Guess they didn't want to see my cellulite. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 20, 2009
kanelli wrote:

How many times have you been strip searched? Which airports? Do you really believe that if you don't get strip searched it was an accident on the part of the security at the airport? Come on man!

I actually offered to take my pants off at Toronto airport, almost did it in front of the whole queue of people, but they didn't seem interested (they like frisking babies instead). Guess they didn't want to see my cellulite. :)

Or those little green knobbly knees!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 20, 2009
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:

is it the media ?
is it all political ?

I can't believe that I am feeding the troll,.

let me quote some of your prevoues post post here dear kanelli .

1- Well, in my opinion there is nothing wrong with bumping a thread up on the list if it has been falling to where people can't see it .

so who is the troll ?

2-Everyone has a right to give an opinion here, and when it comes to religious opinions, you can be sure that people will strongly disagree.

you are taking this right away from me ,aren't you ?

3-Some good points in there .... I'd still like to point out that this thread was meant for discussion. [b]Why are you trying to silence anyone who wants to discuss in it? If you don't like it, don't post [/b]

no comment...

4- Ahmed, if you take such offense, why not leave the forum as you promised before? No one forces you to read this forum!

again...
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 20, 2009
daisy wrote:

I am sorry tht i dont agree the way u mentioned blacks and pakis....

Can u quote any single incident where any Pakistani..( not paki)
did this on the base of just racism???

Its human nature and if u have any minor idea of human nature then you shud be clear tht every human retaliate and reacts to an action and due to this reactions sm times we see the worst tht is the the loss of a life....

So if you reconsider ur judgemental tone and try to stick to the human nature then its more justified.

daisy if you know the history of England you will be shocked with what you learn.

i am not sure if you know about england or even about the Bradford Riots.

Pakis, indians west indies were targets of racial attacks by the white "extremists".

This led to racial tension among the brownies and the whites.

What pisses me off is that many pakis and indians have died because of racial attacks in england, and yet a qatari boy is getting the headlines. Y is that? are pakis not muslim?

there are even gang attacks and even drug related attacks.

all i m saying is pakis do it and even whites do it. trust me i have been through all that and its all based on racism or revenge ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 21, 2009
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith?
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist?!

Why a nun can be covered head to toe in order to devote herself to God...
But when Muslimah does the same she 'oppressed' ?!

When a western women stays a home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, 'she needs to be liberated' ?

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university?!

When a Child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless ?!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned!
But when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial ?!

When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him ...
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist

is it the media ?
is it all political ?

I can't believe that I am feeding the troll, but this thread irritates me. Do you really feel so sorry for yourselves as Muslims? These points made by uaekid, from some cut and paste email likely, are so full of crap.

1. Who says that a beard makes someone a terrorist? I don't think the average person walking on the street thinks so. There are plenty of Muslim guys walking around with beards in Canada, and they aren't being attacked, beaten, arrested, put in internment camps because they are a perceived threat. If you want to blame the religious profiling taking place at airports etc., blame the terrorists that have attacked and murdered people. Arab or Muslim/looking people with beards and other signs of their faith are going to be singled out for questioning in certain places. That is a fact of life now, courtesy of Al Qaeda and other Islamic radical groups. I'm sure it is terrible to be suspiciously treated and held up when travelling. I can sympathize.

Thanks for admitting that WESTERN airports are 'religionist' (biased against Muslims due to religion) against Muslims .

Isn't it also fair that Western nonmuslims in Dubai, Doha and other Muslim countries/cities are arrested for drugs taking, pornography, lewd, immoral, promiscuous behaviour and executed for Western nonmuslims firebombing mosques in UK and millions of muslims killed in their OWN HOMES in afghanistan, iraq etc due to UK, USA and the West?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 21, 2009
uaekid wrote:
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:

is it the media ?
is it all political ?

I can't believe that I am feeding the troll,.

let me quote some of your prevoues post post here dear kanelli .

1- Well, in my opinion there is nothing wrong with bumping a thread up on the list if it has been falling to where people can't see it .

so who is the troll ?

2-Everyone has a right to give an opinion here, and when it comes to religious opinions, you can be sure that people will strongly disagree.

you are taking this right away from me ,aren't you ?

3-Some good points in there .... I'd still like to point out that this thread was meant for discussion. [b]Why are you trying to silence anyone who wants to discuss in it? If you don't like it, don't post [/b]

no comment...

4- Ahmed, if you take such offense, why not leave the forum as you promised before? No one forces you to read this forum!

again...

You are so full of crap, I'm laughing my ass off here. Please post the links to the threads where these quotes come from so we can see the full context. If you don't post the links to the threads, you are losing all credibility.

And by the way, how does this post have anything to do with what I discussed in this topic? Are you not interested in debating each of my points in rebuttal to your initial post?

Failure to post the links and failure to discuss the topic you brought up means you are most certainly a troll who is here only to wind people up. I will go back to ignoring you if that is the case.

p.s. I'm married and Chocs wouldn't go near you with a barge pole, so stop trying to wind us up constantly for our attention. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 21, 2009

Does this happen to you in the West?

Weren't you saying their immoral lifestyles are superior to Muslims, after all they may even go to heaven for drinking, taking drugs, immoral promiscuous lewd behaviour, showing their genitals in public, having their mothers have intercourse with strangers regularly and so on?

In short that we should accept their behaviour in Muslim countries? Why don't you have 'guts' to say anything to these filthy idiots?

Just boycott them, strengthen ties with fellow Muslim countries. I still don't understand why you don't do any of it, and why your government even let go some british couple who had open intercourse in Dubai in public view.

Are you Emiratis so afraid of Westerners? do you think you are inferior to Westerners? Do you think they are your masters and superiors who you have to beg to and plead for mercy?

Is this the result of leaving Islam? Surely Islam doesn't teach you this and your behaviour must be a result of leaving Islam in favour of allowing all sorts of lewd lascivious promiscuous and alcoholic drunken stupor from Western immoral morons.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Humbleman wrote:

Exactly!

Who cares about some limey tosser?

This thread is on religious discrimination perpetrated by Westerners which I have been saying all along is the case, not on ethnic origin or whatever.

Bumbling british bums got burnt badly it seems, eh? Pesky paranoid pommies should stay within their own country I say.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
kanelli wrote:

Typical Western lewd immoral lascivious promiscuous exhibitionist behaviour due to immersion and growing up in a western environment.

BTW did any Emirati 'gang' violate you, violently attacked you or such, ever? Do you think the counterpart, Western hooligans causing violence due to religion, and other reasons is existent? Are they widespread?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
Chocs, Paki is a racial slur in my part of the world. The correct term is Pakistani.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 21, 2009
kanelli wrote:Chocs, Paki is a racial slur in my part of the world. The correct term is Pakistani.

I personally don't care much. If we follow true Islamic law, ethnicity is not a concern (pakistani is not one ethnic group though).

Here we are discussing the western hypocrisy and double-faced behaviour regarding Muslims starting from treatment in airports to employment or other aspects of life in immoral, decadent, lascivious, pornographic, promiscuous lewd and wanton western countries.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
muslimbangladeshi, it is useless to discuss anything with her, beside she is a racist . check out her posts in philosophy and religion forum, you will know who she is and what she stand for. She also tend to keep going around in circle, too much talking with no point. .
uaekid

Jan 21, 2009
kanelli, you are aging too fast to remember your own posts dear.
uaekid

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk