Whose Fault Is It ??

Topic locked
Whose fault is it ?? Jan 15, 2009
Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith?
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist?!

Why a nun can be covered head to toe in order to devote herself to God...
But when Muslimah does the same she 'oppressed' ?!

When a western women stays a home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, 'she needs to be liberated' ?

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university?!

When a Child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless ?!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned!
But when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial ?!

When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him ...
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist

is it the media ?
is it all political ?
or is it you who can't think individually anymore ?

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 15, 2009
this is a fact uaekid, its a a war declared against islam. however, the more they fight it the stronger it becomes and more and more people covert to islam.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 15, 2009
Pls submit your political (religious) statements including your CV to:

obin@laden.com
or
Darth_Vader@starwars.com

They might be interested in you
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 15, 2009
Uaekid, very true, I’ve been asking myself the same questions because of seen everyone of your questions in practice in the real life.

If you could allow me to add this question to the mix.

Why when Muslims or people who have a Middle Eastern look travel through Western airports are more likely to be stopped and search for no obvious reason except the look or the religion?
But when Western people travel through Muslims or Arabs airports they encounter nothing but respect.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2009
From my observation, I’d say it’s both, the Media and the governments. I feel there is a covert campaign which has been going on for so many years which intended to discredit any achievement by the Arab or Muslims in general.

I’ve been following the Media for sometime, and they hardly portrayed Muslims or Arabs in a positive image, instead they portray them as violent, underdeveloped, have no respect for women and so on. Because, I was born in the Gulf myself I know that what I hear from these media is utterly untrue, but then it made me laugh at these media’s intolerant and made me proud of the fact that speaking ill of others is an unacceptable in the Arabs world and prohibited in Islam.

Remember the Oklahoma City bombing, it was the deadliest act of terrorism on US soil until September 11 attack. It was committed by a Christian guy whose family original Irish, but was there mentioning of his religion in the Media, not at all. Compare it this low profile story, a guy whose New Zealander stabbed two guys because they made a sexual advancement on him, in 6 o. clock news they covered the story and they kept repeating that the guy was a Muslim as if they want the viewers to associate the guy with his religion. Until this day, I can’t see the logic of pointing out the guy’s religion.

Lots of people in Australia and New Zealand and am sure in other Western countries have no idea what’s the exact cause of the conflict between Israel and Palestine. Why, because there is no mentioning of the occupation and the suffering of the Palestinians people at all in the Media. Instead they show Palestinians when they are protesting angrily and firing guns in the street to frustrate their anger and despair. People who view these sort of image and have no clue why these people doing that, would unwittingly think these people are violent and trouble maker. But when the media show the Israelis, they show them in very civilized way, they never show the ugly side of the Israeli’s government, the destruction of thousands of Palestinians homes, confiscation of their farms, the fact that they forced these people out of their lands and brought new settlers to replace them and so.

Even now, when over 1000 Palestinians have died, more than half of them women and children, the media still not telling the truth behind the conflict. All what they have been saying is that, Hamas has been firing rockets into Israeli cities for no reason, and Israel has decided to defended itself. There is no mentioning that these so called “Israeli cities” are used be Palestinian homes before they dumped and crammed into Gaza. There is no mentioning of the fact that during the cease fire Israel has kept it blockade and assassination.

It’s absolutely unfair
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2009
And yet some moron german made a stupid post who is not criticized.

And yet when I mention these truths that you brothers have mentioned, some fools charge at me violently (mostly Westerners and their minions)
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
I also find it hypocritical to blame a tiny terrorist regime like the Zionists.

The bigger culprit and the biggest culprit of the world -USA and UK- are not even criticized by you, the masses!

USA alone has killed more than million civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, that is about the entire population of Gaza!

USA is not criticized by your leaders NOR THE MASSES! Why is that?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
for reasons that are pretty obvious to everyone else apart from you it seems.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 15, 2009
What may they be? Since they are so obvious, they may very well be stated at least once.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
these kinds of threads really kind of sobbering , specially in the UAE since we could tell what our fellow westerners would react to it. its an avidant that no matter how much you prove that you're religion is promoting piece, they will invalidate it because its in the name of islam , that is of course because few are really understanding, few arent really brainwhashed yet.

go uaekid go :)
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 15, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:Pls submit your political (religious) statements including your CV to:

obin@laden.com
or
Darth_Vader@starwars.com

They might be interested in you

you are a disgrace to this country, god bless dubai
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 16, 2009
LOL at UAE kid! Its so true!!

Alot of my friends in England wear hijab and while at Uni, mainly English people would be TOTALLY shocked that they had English accents or that they were confident and outgoing.

I guess in that sort of (uni) environment, many people are the first in their family to go to uni and sometimes haven't met people from other backgrounds--so in a way its an education. But unfortunately, some mistakes start at uni and end up being followed throughout life, so its all about clubbing, pubs and meeting someone for the night---hehe and this is seen as liberation. I'm not sure yet how waking up in a place you dont recognise after a night you dont remember is liberating.

But I like how with Islam muslim girls never seem to have that question of whether their partner is going to marry them because its quite obvious that its going to be a long term thing.

Its quite sad for Westerners (not those who want to be single of course) that when in a relationship, its something that has to take its course with a goal that cant always be seen. Whereas in Muslim relationships, they always have the goal of marriage from day 1-even if it turns out that the relationship doesn't work, at least they know their partner WANTS to be there long term-and there's no commitment fear nonsense.

Also on a different note, recently I encountered someone who actually thought Israel was a country before Palestine--and that the Palestinians were fighting for land in a similar vein to the Bosnian-Serbian conflict. What the hell are schools teaching these days?
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 16, 2009
What worries me the most not the above but the fact that the west don’t wana see the truth..
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 16, 2009
Humbleman wrote:Uaekid, very true, I’ve been asking myself the same questions because of seen everyone of your questions in practice in the real life.

Why when Muslims or people who have a Middle Eastern look travel through Western airports are more likely to be stopped and search for no obvious reason except the look or the religion?
But when Western people travel through Muslims or Arabs airports they encounter nothing but respect.

Its Islam

the basic difference in Islam and other religions is tht we cannot behave like others do...

we will always show patience and respect towards others and

UAE kid said it right...we all know whts going on even western shares the same opinion...its not tht all of them are from the same school of thought but its a big issue and all the media propaganda and due to sm political issues and personal benefits sm intrest groups from west as well as from arab world is doing it.

We shud be proud of our being human and then Islam ...coz Islam as well as other religions basically teach us to respect others, their way of living and their opinions...tht wht makes us different from animals.

We as a muslims shud not force them to adopt but to prove it through our behaviour and peace of mind and soul...ths wht our religion means....

Islam.....peace for all beings.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2009
daisy wrote:
Humbleman wrote:Uaekid, very true, I’ve been asking myself the same questions because of seen everyone of your questions in practice in the real life.

Its Islam

the basic difference in Islam and other religions is tht we cannot behave like others do...

UAE kid said it right...we all know whts going on even western shares the same opinion...its not tht all of them are from the same school of thought but its a big issue and all the media propaganda and due to sm political issues and personal benefits sm intrest groups from west as well as from arab world is doing it.

We shud be proud of our being human and then Islam ...coz Islam as well as other religions basically teach us to respect others, their way of living and their opinions...tht wht makes us different from animals.

We as a muslims shud not force them to adopt but to prove it through our behaviour and peace of mind and soul...ths wht our religion means....

Daisy, well said, I fully heartedly agree with what you said. Wow, if just 65 % of the people in this world share the same intelligence and opinion as you, our world would be a fantastic place to live in.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 16, 2009
* ahamed nods agreeing to daisy :lol:
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Re: Whose fault is it ?? Jan 17, 2009
uaekid wrote:Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith?
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist?!

Why a nun can be covered head to toe in order to devote herself to God...
But when Muslimah does the same she 'oppressed' ?!

When a western women stays a home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, 'she needs to be liberated' ?

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university?!

When a Child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless ?!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned!
But when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial ?!

When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him ...
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist

is it the media ?
is it all political ?
or is it you who can't think individually anymore ?

I think its very simple dont you get it? Its called "The Law of the Jungle"- Survival of the strongest.
I wish we as Humans will unite for once and all on a unified peace regardless of race, ethnic group, religion or nationality to Say "No"
to wars and destruction.

http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/why/

For very simple reason, All Muslims are not terrorists but most of the terrorists are Muslims, so airport profiling is based on this fact. And thanks to this, there is no difference left between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. Please do not find faults at others, but only in yourself.

Islam is a religion of peace and for all humanity..... wait a minute, action speaks louder than words. right?..... Go to rich Muslim countries and see how wealthy Muslims and their Government treat maids from other countries, its pathetic. I can go on and comment on so many things around us, am not comparing with west, but when one says nice things about Islam, it should follow with actions as well.

I do agree with Daisy but I just wanted to present from another angle.
Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

For very simple reason, All Muslims are not terrorists but most of the terrorists are Muslims, so airport profiling is based on this fact. And thanks to this, there is no difference left between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. Please do not find faults at others, but only in yourself.

This contradict with this

“I wish we as Humans will unite for once and all on a unified peace regardless of race, ethnic group, religion or nationality to Say "No"
to wars and destruction.”

My friend, if you are intelligent enough you would know that there is something called human right. Where no one cannot be hold responsible for someone else’s action. So clearly to stop someone and search him/her because of his/her or religion or look is pure racism and discriminatory. How could you think for a second it’s justifiable to prosecute over one billion people because of some action done by a very small group of people?

So in your opinion it’s okay to hold German people responsible for Hitler’s action – or to hold all the Irish people as responsible for what some Irish politicians had done in the past. I haven’t seen that happened to those people, but for some reason it’s applicable to Muslims – how racist. More than ever, the real colours and agendas of some countries who have been priding themselves as developed, civilized and have been lecturing others on how important they uphold human right regardless, have started to appear on the surface. Because their laws have been put to the test, in other words, because they are now feel insecure, thus, human rights and all of that out of the window in no time.

“Islam is a religion of peace and for all humanity..... wait a minute, action speaks louder than words. right?..... Go to rich Muslim countries and see how wealthy Muslims and their Government treat maids from other countries, its pathetic. I can go on and comment on so many things around us, am not comparing with west, but when one says nice things about Islam, it should follow with actions as well.”

Again, your narrow-minded stop you to recognize, these are cases and Humans are as one in Islam regardless of wealth, colour, race etc. Also, your ignorant and lack of intelligence have impaired your ability to understand that Muslims are humans too, and therefore they are susceptible to behave just like their fellow humans. How many head of churches and priests have publicly convicted of sexual conduct against children? You count if you are good at the math. Am not picking, am just making the point that humans are humans regardless and they will behave according to their DNA, and humans share a same DNA. Get that or it’s difficult for your brain.

99 % of Muslims love justice and peace, but hate it when injustice being done to them, and yes they do react to it, and rightly so. In my opinion they should react to it peacefully.

You see, I find it stupid when people somehow surprised when some Muslims vent their anger against injustice, I mean hello, look at what has Israel been doing to the Palestinians people, which beg the question that, have those countries who pretend they love justice and human right said or done something to stop the massacre of the Palestinians, and help them to get their lands back? Well, leave the answer to you.

Palestinian and Israel’s conflict is the major creation of hate and terrorism, and those powerful countries know that, but the sad truth is that, these countries are happy to see it going because it’s benefit their interests.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Humbleman wrote:For very simple reason, All Muslims are not terrorists but most of the terrorists are Muslims, so airport profiling is based on this fact. And thanks to this, there is no difference left between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. Please do not find faults at others, but only in yourself.

This contradict with this

“I wish we as Humans will unite for once and all on a unified peace regardless of race, ethnic group, religion or nationality to Say "No"
to wars and destruction.”

My friend, if you are intelligent enough you would know that there is something called human right. Where no one cannot be hold responsible for someone else’s action. So clearly to stop someone and search him/her because of his/her or religion or look is pure racism and discriminatory. How could you think for a second it’s justifiable to prosecute over one billion people because of some action done by a very small group of people?

So in your opinion it’s okay to hold German people responsible for Hitler’s action – or to hold all the Irish people as responsible for what some Irish politicians had done in the past. I haven’t seen that happened to those people, but for some reason it’s applicable to Muslims – how racist. More than ever, the real colours and agendas of some countries who have been priding themselves as developed, civilized and have been lecturing others on how important they uphold human right regardless, have started to appear on the surface. Because their laws have been put to the test, in other words, because they are now feel insecure, thus, human rights and all of that out of the window in no time.

“Islam is a religion of peace and for all humanity..... wait a minute, action speaks louder than words. right?..... Go to rich Muslim countries and see how wealthy Muslims and their Government treat maids from other countries, its pathetic. I can go on and comment on so many things around us, am not comparing with west, but when one says nice things about Islam, it should follow with actions as well.”

Again, your narrow-minded stop you to recognize, these are cases and Humans are as one in Islam regardless of wealth, colour, race etc. Also, your ignorant and lack of intelligence have impaired your ability to understand that Muslims are humans too, and therefore they are susceptible to behave just like their fellow humans. How many head of churches and priests have publicly convicted of sexual conduct against children? You count if you are good at the math. Am not picking, am just making the point that humans are humans regardless and they will behave according to their DNA, and humans share a same DNA. Get that or it’s difficult for your brain.

99 % of Muslims love justice and peace, but hate it when injustice being done to them, and yes they do react to it, and rightly so. In my opinion they should react to it peacefully.

You see, I find it stupid when people somehow surprised when some Muslims vent their anger against injustice, I mean hello, look at what has Israel been doing to the Palestinians people, which beg the question that, have those countries who pretend they love justice and human right said or done something to stop the massacre of the Palestinians, and help them to get their lands back? Well, leave the answer to you.

Palestinian and Israel’s conflict is the major creation of hate and terrorism, and those powerful countries know that, but the sad truth is that, these countries are happy to see it going because it’s benefit their interests.

Peace/Love

Perhaps I was not clear enough about my intentions which was not comparing the two sides.
There are good and bad people on both sides. What I wanted to point out to all Muslims is stop this whining and look within themselves where is the problem rather than looking for reasons outside.

I want you to read your following statements again from a different angle:

How could you think for a second it’s justifiable to prosecute over one billion people because of some action done by a very small group of people?

Don't you feel helpless that small number of Muslims can take hostage 1 billion, and there is nothing we can do about it? Why don't you stop complaining about who and what others are doing to you on this war on terrorism and why not save this dying Ummah with actions rather than words? Feeling helpless right?

Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 17, 2009
honestly speaking instead of blaming christians or hindus or the jews we should blame us for what is happening to muslims across the world. we brought this upon us.

its very easy to blame but very hard to take the blame.

we as muslims need to ask ourselves y are we not united?

we also need to ask each other are we really good muslims?or just muslims by name? a muslim who goes clubbing and attends the friday prayer.

If we are good our leaders will be good.

the west has already found splits within islam i.e shia vs sunni. and these splits are in islam because of us.

there are millions of muslims leaving in the west. i didnt force them nor did u but y do they live there? is it really their home?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 17, 2009
OK, it may come as a surprise to some people here, but I am going to agree with some of the points made here!

As I have personally said before: Islam is a good religion and yes, 99% of Muslims wish to live in peace and harmony. You don't think 99% of all other religions want to do the same? Of course they do. However we are all tainted by the radical few. So are the Jews. So are the Christians.

It is humanity as a whole who is being manipulated by these 'extremists' who would try to force their view of belief and a way of life on everyone else at the barrel of a gun or under the threat of indiscriminate bombings.

Before 911, everyone was welcome everywhere in the world. A Muslim or a Jew's desire to grow a beard to show his faith has just made them stand out more. Ordinary (for that read 'uneducated')people then become suspicious and any mark of faith such as this identifies the individual and makes them a potential target. The Hijab clearly identifies a Muslim woman and therefore puts her in the situation of being targeted by the stupid minority. Which is better and easier, anonymity for the individual or attempting to weed out every person who has a hidden bigotry?

My brother (western, blue eyed, Christian British businessman) has a beard, has done for years, and is constantly stopped and searched and interrogated in the US and Canada, whereas he never was before. This is the aim of the extremist...to instill doubt and fear from within. "To divide and conquer."

The debates that rage on this site are exactly what they are trying to create. They are winning and it is only by people listening and learning and understanding that this 'war' will be won. Not with rockets and bombs and bullets. Its not bullets that kill people, its people that kill people.

Live long and prosper!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2009
Dubai1970, my friend I hear your point and respect your view.

You see, lots of people don’t understand that Islam is a religion of people whom come from different cultural backgrounds, race, colour, classes etc. These people’s cultures have influenced the way they see Islam, not mention, some of those people went a bit further to develop their own sects, for example Sunni Shia etc.

Within your household how often does everyone agree to do the same thing or have the same opinion, let alone people from different races and cultural backgrounds.

Some people would be surprise to hear that, large number of Muslims throughout the world have developed animosity toward the US only because of the fact that it has been giving its unconditional support to Israel at the expense of Palestinians lives and livelihood. Muslims and Christian Arabs have waited patiently for solution to the conflict for 60 years. But all what they have been seen is, Israel has been expanding its grip on more lands from Palestinians, Syrian, Lebanon. So they fed up with the unfair support to Israel, this eventually has resulted into hostile responses directed mainly at the US. It’s sad and shouldn’t happen but that’s the reality.

So the Middle East and the world would be safer if Israel and Palestine’s conflict has been resolved once and for all. Younger generations worldwide are more open-minded and tolerant toward one another than their older generations. This is a positive sign for a better world to come. However as long as that conflict is going on, it will remain a lunching pad for hate and terrorism, and mark my word.

To conclude, Muslims are scatter throughout the world, so it’s unjust to paint or hold someone responsible for someone else’s action. How would you like it if I kept your house under surveillance just because you brother or friend sells drug even though you have nothing to do with him. :)
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 17, 2009
Dubai Knight, that’s very good point.

Guns cannot solve problems, instead they will aggravate them, especially 21st century.
We will always have those radicals in our societies no matter what, they have existed in every race and religion and will exist till the end of humans race.

So the question is how do you deal with them? Well, we deal with them by using smart politics. For example the world leaders have to fairly address and put an end to such conflict for example the one between Israel and Palestine. This will definitely weaken those radicals’ ideology, because there would be no evidence to support their claims.

It’s that simple, but do the world leaders have the balls to do that, I doubt it.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 17, 2009
True and will leave this for your comments:

The father of Qatari student Mohamed al-Majed, who died following a racially motivated attack in the UK on Sunday night, has called for justice.

It is believed Mohamed, 16, was pursued and punched after a fight broke out between local youths and students outside a kebab shop in Hastings town centre, near Brighton on England's south coast.

A murder probe is under way after a foreign student aged 16 died in hospital following a 'racial' attack.
The boy, who was visiting Britain from Qatar in the Middle East, was attacked by a mob outside a kebab shop in Hastings, East Sussex.
He suffered serious head injuries in the late-night attack on Friday and died last night at King's College Hospital in London.
The youngster was rushed to hospital and later transferred to the King's College Hospital, London, where he died late on Sunday night.
A youth aged 17 and two men aged 18 and 20 have been arrested and released on bail pending further inquiries.
Detective Chief Inspector Graham Pratt, who is leading the investigation, said: 'I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the assault to contact police.
'It was a busy time of the evening and there were many young people in the area. I am sure many of them would have seen what happened'
A Sussex Police spokesman said today: 'Police are currently treating his death as a murder inquiry, and are investigating it as racially motivated at this time.'
Chief Insp Natalie Carron, from East Sussex Division, added: 'The young man had spent about five weeks in Hastings and was due to return home next weekend. His death is incredibly sad.
'We will have a uniformed presence in the area to reassure people and will continue to work with the language schools to address any issues.
Hastings attracts up to 50,000 foreign students to its English summer schools each year.
'The problems and issues they are involved in are very few in comparison to these large numbers,' said Ms Carron.
'Notwithstanding this, no matter how rare an incident like this is, the effect on the young man's family and tragic consequences can only be imagined.'
The dead boy's identity has yet to be confirmed by police.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 17, 2009
i think what happened with the qatari boy was a racial conflict and you still see it in england happening everywhere.

you will come across cases where a white guy was killed by the blacks or pakis.

it is a racial attack and got nothing to do with religion.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 18, 2009
bla bla bla
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 18, 2009
mesheditor wrote:bla bla bla

the bla bla usually comes out of the ass ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 18, 2009
Haha true
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 18, 2009
rude boy, did you just say pakis? Who are you? George Bush or Prince Harry?
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 19, 2009
daisy wrote:Its Islam

That is some pansy homosexual loving 'liberal' western do-gooder's talk with no validity in real life.

When your family is being killed in Iraq, Afghanstan, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan and so on by the savage barbarians, are you going to respect them and their opinions?

Islam asks us to defend ourselves against oppression and injustice and never transgress to oppress nonmuslims. The nonmuslims must also realize these aspects and respect Islamic just and fair system.

You are partially right. We should not force them to become Muslims. But we should not also accept their immoral lewd behaviour, their injustice, hypocrisy, violence, murder in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan and other parts of the world.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk