Top 5 Lies About Israel's Assault On Gaza

Topic locked
Jan 07, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Do you think 'Muslim' can be replaced with 'muppet', chocoholic?

The Dubai government needs to track down Chocoholic and bring her to justice.

EDIT:Anyway, the last part is not disconnected from the initial one. You have to take it as a package, either all the sentences as one logical argument. Or not.

The Dubai Government knows exactly where she is. They love her just like we do. Did you ever stop to consider who she may work for?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 07, 2009
Everyone including the Dubai authorities know that Chocs rocks! She's no threat at all and she knows a lot of important people. However, muslimbangladshi, it will be interesting to see if you will get your visit visa the next time you wish to come and visit your wannabe home country, the UAE. Very interesting indeed...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Do you think 'Muslim' can be replaced with 'muppet', chocoholic?

The Dubai government needs to track down Chocoholic and bring her to justice.

EDIT:Anyway, the last part is not disconnected from the initial one. You have to take it as a package, either all the sentences as one logical argument. Or not.

The Dubai Government knows exactly where she is. They love her just like we do. Did you ever stop to consider who she may work for?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

Wow, just like Dubai government must love "Israeli" commandos, pilots or Daniel Pipes etc?

I can't be bothered to consider anything about her or her retarded antics. I just want her to face justice, and the government of Dubai must expel here for her assertion that
"Muslim" be replaced with "Muppet".

She had better be expelled.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2009
kanelli wrote:Everyone including the Dubai authorities know that Chocs rocks! She's no threat at all and she knows a lot of important people. However, muslimbangladshi, it will be interesting to see if you will get your visit visa the next time you wish to come and visit your wannabe home country, the UAE. Very interesting indeed...

Give us a few examples.

For the part relating my entry, we shall see Inshallah.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2009
Is that all you have to throw at me? Oh please. I can't be bothered anymore dude. We're just to have to agree to disagree. Stop being such a drama queen and taking everything so personally.

And if I call you a muppet, it's because you are, it has nothing to do with your religion :roll:

And you don't have the right to ask for me to be expelled from anywhere. If anything you're the dangerous person round here, insighting hatred and trying to start unrest between people, which nobody here wants - apart from you apparently.

Last post to you.

End of.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
kanelli wrote:Everyone including the Dubai authorities know that Chocs rocks! She's no threat at all and she knows a lot of important people. However, muslimbangladshi, it will be interesting to see if you will get your visit visa the next time you wish to come and visit your wannabe home country, the UAE. Very interesting indeed...

Give us a few examples.

For the part relating my entry, we shall see Inshallah.

Sure, I could give you a few examples, but they you'd write back that you don't have time to answer me, only to post a few minutes later with more anti-West drivel. People have replied with solid facts to so many of your comments, and you still can't get the message into your thick skull. I am done with you as well. Hopefully you will take a hike!

Really, who gives a crap if you come and go into the UAE. If you come here to do harm to anyone, you will be the one who pays - on this earth and in the afterlife.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 08, 2009
For heavens sake, what is going on here on DF.

I'm fairly new here, I know, but all this ranting and mud throwing to one another, is it really necessary people?

I was hoping to arrive at a decent forum. It is starting to get a bit depressing/annoying...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 08, 2009
RobbyG I am with you on that
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:For heavens sake, what is going on here on DF.

I'm fairly new here, I know, but all this ranting and mud throwing to one another, is it really necessary people?

I was hoping to arrive at a decent forum. It is starting to get a bit depressing/annoying...
true.

it's slowly becoming a boring place to express your views.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
Are you guys new to internet forums or what? This kind of thing always happens from time to time.

For my part, I'm done with the couple of trolls that have turned up lately and won't be replying to them anymore.

If you feel like you can't discuss, then I guess those are your feelings. I personally don't see what stops you from expressing your views or starting other threads on an interesting topic of your choice...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 08, 2009
kanelli wrote:Are you guys new to internet forums or what? This kind of thing always happens from time to time.

For my part, I'm done with the couple of trolls that have turned up lately and won't be replying to them anymore.

If you feel like you can't discuss, then I guess those are your feelings. I personally don't see what stops you from expressing your views or starting other threads on an interesting topic of your choice...

u r wrong. such trolls exist in almost all forums. but what i am expecting from sensible members is to ignore them, not go fighting with them with same silly points which those trolls come up with.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
You are right, trolls should be ignored.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

If you are supporting Palestine Jan 08, 2009
ok
iamthestar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk