Hamas Says Israel Dumping Aphrodisiac Gum On Gaza

Topic locked
Hamas says Israel dumping aphrodisiac gum on Gaza Jul 15, 2009
GAZA CITY (AFP) — Hamas suspects that Israeli intelligence services are supplying its Gaza Strip stronghold with chewing gum that boosts the sex drive in order to "corrupt the young," an official said on Tuesday.

"We have discovered two types of stimulants that were introduced into the Gaza Strip from Israeli border crossings," Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan told AFP.

"The first type is presented in the form of chewing gum and the second in the form of drops," he said.

The Islamist movement that has run the densely populated and impoverished Palestinian territory for the past two years said it has detained members of a gang that helped to bring in the products.

"They admitted during the investigation they were linked to the Zionist intelligence services," he said.

One suspect said he had received the products from an Israeli intelligence officer at a cut-rate price "with the officer saying they did not want money, but to distribute the products among the young people of Gaza," Shahwan said.

"The intelligence services are aiming to corrupt the young generation by distributing these products among students."

The story came to light after a Palestinian man filed a complaint that his daughter had experienced "dubious side effects" after chewing the offending gum, Israeli media reported.

The Israeli military declined to comment officially on the allegations, which one military source termed "absurd."

Not a bad idea at all. Thats what all those antisemites out there need. Make love not war! :shock:

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
Well, it's with no doubt that you're politically ignorant. What the hell do you know about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict??

Didn't u know that Gaza has been under compelet seige for the last 2 yrs?

Did u know that Palestine has been occupided since 1948 when the British and the Americans helped Israel deport Palestinians from their homes to establish a Jewish state.

You call Gaza ppl antisemetics??? Well u have no idea what u're saying and you'd better shut up.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 15, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Didn't u know that Gaza has been under compelet seige for the last 2 yrs?

Under siege by Hamas. As soon as the siege gets easier, Hamas shells the border crossings. And why should Israel supply an enemy entity??? Hamas openly declares its goal is the destruction of Israel and kill the Jews. Let Egypt open the Rafah crossing.

Did u know that Palestine has been occupided since 1948 when the British and the Americans helped Israel deport Palestinians from their homes to establish a Jewish state.

Deported? 70% of the so called Fakestinians never saw any Israeli soldier. Most Arabs who left, left by their own accords and were illegal immigrants anyways, attracked by the wealth of the Jewish settlements. They merely went back to where they were coming from.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
You give the Israelis way too much credit!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
Where on earth did u read that? are a jew?

You're fabricating the facts. You're very ignorant.

The Palestinian homes in Haifa, Nazareth and throughout the country are thousands of years old. Palestine was, is and will always be a Palestinian land, it's never been a Jewish land never never.

Read history well, verify every piece of infromation you learn and dont make a fool out of urself.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 15, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:are a jew?

Nope. Since I started to live in the ME, I became interested the conflicts of the region. Had many discussions on forums and read books. The amount of BS concerning the Pali case is staggering!

You're fabricating the facts.

Really? I don't think so.

The Palestinian homes in Haifa, Nazareth and throughout the country are thousands of years old. Palestine was, is and will always be a Palestinian land, it's never been a Jewish land never never.

There has never been an independent Palestine. So called Pali's are Syrians or Jordanians.
Only since 1967 does Palestian nationalism exist. Before that the Arabs didn't claim Gaza, Judea and Samaria as Palestinian (read the PLO charter). Only after the Jews conquered it after a defensive war did Arabs claim it as Palestinian. Even Palestinians admit Palestinian nationalism is just an Arab invention in order to fight Israel.

Before you go on with your insults, please explain why before 1967 Gaza, Judea and Samaria were not considered Palestinian...thing is you can't...and thats because you probably want to finish what Hitler started!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:
Since I started to live in the ME, I became interested the conflicts of the region. Had many discussions on forums and read books. The amount of BS concerning the Pali case is staggering!

Do you believe everything you read and gather from other forums? Are your conclusions drawn from reading Israeli propaganda? I guess what has happened to Palestine is all an illusion.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Do you believe everything you read and gather from other forums?

No, I like to check everything.

Are your conclusions drawn from reading Israeli propaganda?

Define Israeli propaganda. Actually most of my conclusions are drawn with discussions with Arabs and Muslims. Very few things they claimed can be backed up by facts. Thats where my statement that the Pali case is full with BS comes from.

I guess what has happened to Palestine is all an illusion.

Palestine is an illusion, yes.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
flying dumb
Read Palestine peace not apartheid by Jimmy Carter
And there is another book by Noam Chomoski but I forgot the book name. once ure done reading we will talk,
Plz stop humiliating urself.
Palestine was occupied on 2 phases in 1948 and the rest in 1967 flying dumb
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 15, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Palestine was occupied on 2 phases in 1948 and the rest in 1967 flying dumb

On both occasions Arabs tried to push the Jews into the sea and literally called to fill the streets with the skulls of the Jews. Arabs tried to commit genocide and Jews defended themselves. After Arabs loose, they start their whining. Well, cry me a bloody river!

As to no surprise you couldn't answer my question...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Do you believe everything you read and gather from other forums?

No, I like to check everything.

Are your conclusions drawn from reading Israeli propaganda?

Define Israeli propaganda. Actually most of my conclusions are drawn with discussions with Arabs and Muslims. Very few things they claimed can be backed up by facts. Thats where my statement that the Pali case is full with BS comes from.

I guess what has happened to Palestine is all an illusion.

Palestine is an illusion, yes.

:roll:

First your claims were based on reading and forums. Now you base them on discussions with Arabs and Muslims. Hello!!! Get your story straight. And what do Muslims have to do with it?

You should try reading on the subject. Something you obviously have not done. Here's an idea - try the internet. There's a wealth of information there. Obviously, your discussions were limited to the "man on the street" not with people who are well versed on the matter. Do you homework you idiot before you open your piehole.

As for what has happened in Palestine - let me buy to you a ticket, have you dropped in the heart of Gaza and then speak to those Arabs.

Everything you said shows your ignorance,but your last statement screams ignorance!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 15, 2009
I promise u once u read Carter's book u'll change ur mind. As an ex-US President who went thru the whole conflict he states facts that Jews never wanted to go public.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:you idiot

Bora Bora wrote:your piehole.

How typical. Always insults and threats.

Get real!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2009
Why is everyone always picking on Gaza, the poor sod has his problems, granted what with booze and drugs, but his goal in the 91 Cup semi final was the stuff of dreams !

Come on people pick on, say David Beckham for a change - What a ponce !

And Palestine FC WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE - I ask you

:)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:you idiot

Bora Bora wrote:your piehole.

How typical. Always insults and threats.

Get real!

No, you get real. Where is the threat?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 16, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:Palestine was occupied on 2 phases in 1948 and the rest in 1967 flying dumb

On both occasions Arabs tried to push the Jews into the sea and literally called to fill the streets with the skulls of the Jews. Arabs tried to commit genocide and Jews defended themselves. After Arabs loose, they start their whining. Well, cry me a bloody river!

As to no surprise you couldn't answer my question...

Would you kindly provide documented reference to the above? Where did you get that info?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 16, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Would you kindly provide documented reference to the above? Where did you get that info?

The latest cartoon on http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/arab-cartoons.htm is a start.

You can also check out quotes from Hafez Assad in 1967. “Strike the enemy’s settlements, turn them into dust, pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews.” for example.

But I can go on and on about Arab calls for genocide on Jews...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Would you kindly provide documented reference to the above? Where did you get that info?

The latest cartoon on http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/arab-cartoons.htm is a start.

You can also check out quotes from Hafez Assad in 1967. “Strike the enemy’s settlements, turn them into dust, pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews.” for example.

But I can go on and on about Arab calls for genocide on Jews...

Oh, yes. I think cartoons are really informative and a good source to form an opinion. Heads of governments should follow them more closely.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 16, 2009
BB, this guy is very ignorant dont let him drag u down. Plz rise to ur level.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:BB, this guy is very ignorant dont let him drag u down. Plz rise to ur level.

He's beyond ignorant. Just playing with him hon. (Cat and mouse.) That post was meant to be read with sarcasm. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk