FOWARDERING AGENCY FROM CHINA

Topic locked
FOWARDERING AGENCY FROM CHINA Nov 05, 2008
EHAN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS(CHINA)CO.,LTD.

hello everyone
I'm forwarder from china and want to coporate with u . Let me introduce our business.As one of the top-ranking forwarders ,our company specilize in logistics and freight transportation .Our business mainly covers container transportation and other logistics sevices at full range. We provide ocean export and import sevices which including space booking ,distribution ,
warehouseing ,transshipment,containers consolidation ,customs declaration ,quarantine, insurance and H/H combined transportation .
We keep the advantages on the lines from the port of NINGBO ,WENZHOU and SHANGHAI in CHINA to the Middle East, India & Pakistan.We coporate with many shipping companies such as EVERGREEN,CSCL,OOCL ,SITC ,PIL and so on .
In addition ,we are the appointed forwarder of dozens of clients from Middle east , Southasia ,India and
Pakistan. We do well especially in PORT DUBAI .During the coporation with these companies ,we have gained rich experiences on import and export .Our service is good enough .
If any question ,pls feel freely to contact with me . Holp that I can provide the service for you .
TKS & B.RGS

KEVIN LIN
EHAN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LTD
TEL :+86-577-56885590
FAX:+86-577-56885592
MOBILE:+86-15005875916
MSN:wzyihang007@hotmail.com
E-MAIL:linhuaqiao110@163.com
ADD:4-C,XINTAI MANSION ,XINCHENG ROAD ,WENZHOU ,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA

superman
Dubai Forum User

Jan 05, 2009