LOOKING FOR INTELLECTUAL WOMAN BUT PRETTY

Topic locked
Apr 23, 2007
JEEVAN wrote SUN APR 22, 2007 3:04 PM

good for u RAMO, we have had trolls on here looking for love, just for ur info , if thats the first post u make, u dont make a good impression on people. We have been around for a long time, and people on the forums meet up, but dont expect people to reply to ur post in a milder manner than i have.

mix around make some quality posts and get to know people.

cheers,
UNQUOTE

JEEVAN ouch...WHY CHANGE OF HEART SO SWIFTLY ??? Ceasar is said to have addressed Marcus Junius Brutus with the words Et tu, Brute? (“Even you, Brutus?”)

RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 23, 2007
i was told to be intellectual (not sure why, but it sounds nice) but when it comes to looks Ugly Betty is a beauty queen next to me. do i stand a chance? :oops: pretty please....
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 23, 2007
raidah wrote:i was told to be intellectual (not sure why, but it sounds nice) but when it comes to looks Ugly Betty is a beauty queen next to me. do i stand a chance? :oops: pretty please....

only if u collect stamps :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 24, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:I know most, if not all of us would instantly assume any guy looking for girl friends on the internet is undoubtedly looking for some action, but I dunno guys. This guy really does seem sincere and innocent about what he's saying. Even though it's still utterly ridiculous and pitiful, I somehow doubt he's from our usual bunch >_>

Let it rest Kage :) i know what hes looking for :)

Heh heh... well who knows. Probability says you're right anyways.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 24, 2007
alexandra wrote:
raidah wrote:i was told to be intellectual (not sure why, but it sounds nice) but when it comes to looks Ugly Betty is a beauty queen next to me. do i stand a chance? :oops: pretty please....

Amazing, how shallow-minded (not even under the narrow-minded category) some people are.....I shall use "silly and tasteless" in order to try hard not to offend any one.
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 24, 2007
RAMO wrote:I shall use "silly and tasteless" in order to try hard not to offend any one.

I found your very first post silly, tasteless and offensive.

This is not a dating forum!!! How often does that need to be said!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 25, 2007
Jeevan wrote:inshort a one night stand, right?? :lol:

hahahahah jeevan :lol:

I am looking for

A Man
Age 30-35
Non smoker, non drinker
Fit and healthy
Single! (with no baggage, i.e. wife, children, clinging-on ex girlfriend)
Diver
Brown Eyes pref.
Professional
Faithful, loving and caring, and not a lying b'tard
Soft spoken, no bad language
Well travelled (without having slept around like a rabbit)

Response - NIL - as these men don't exist! :?

So dream on looking for your intellectual pretty woman...who is willing for one night. Perhaps you could convince them to reopen Cyclones hehehehe
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2007
RAMO wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Amazing, how shallow-minded (not even under the narrow-minded category) some people are.....I shall use "silly and tasteless" in order to try hard not to offend any one.

oh silly billy has spoken lolllll and how do u even think u can impress an intellectual woman? u're so funny
lame...so lame and to be honest i really pity u :roll:
it must be so sad being u
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2007
island_sands wrote:

I am looking for

A Man
Age 30-35
Non smoker, non drinker
Fit and healthy
Diver
Brown Eyes pref.
Professional

So dream on looking for your intellectual pretty woman...who is willing for one night. Perhaps you could convince them to reopen Cyclones hehehehe

damn i missed out on two points :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
island_sands wrote:

I am looking for

A Man
Age 30-35
Non smoker, non drinker
Fit and healthy
Diver
Brown Eyes pref.
Professional

The Criteria you had set is stringent, especially around here...RESPONSE: nil (I have no doubt...) Out of 10 (with 10 is the highest mark), I give myself an honest 6 (not bad........)

My Criteria of " INTELLECTUAL BUT PRETTY" can be further clarified with the assistance of the Oxford Dictionary (to assist the nutshells.)

INTELLECTUAL = rational, smart, witty
WOMAN = mature female human being
PRETTY = pleasing to the mind, eye and ear

RESPONSE: an impossibilty (not even NIL)...FOOD FOR THOUGHT AS I WILL GIVE POSITIVE RESPONSES (without rudeness or crudeness please) ONE LAST CHANCE to prove me wrong !!!

GOOD DAY and HAVE A NICE WEEKEND
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 26, 2007
Retard.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2007
alexandra wrote:

Good Morning Alexandra,

FAMOUS STAMP COLLECTORS (courtesy of www.sammler.com)

We can find a lot of famous collections at Royalties. The English royalty has the most famous collection with very much world rarities especially from Great Britain and its colonies.

The Queen, Prince Rainier of Monaco and former world chess champion Anatoly Karpov all have stunning philatelic collections.

The collections of King Faruk of Egypt, of Czar Nikolaus III of Russia, King Carol of Romania were also well known.

PLEASE JOIN US AT EMIRATES PHILATELIC ASSOCIAITON. I am sure you will find much more satisfying environment rather than "Ugly Betty", "one-night stand", ETC. I look forward to your positive response.

ENJOY
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 27, 2007
RAMO wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Good Morning Alexandra,

FAMOUS STAMP COLLECTORS (courtesy of www.sammler.com)

We can find a lot of famous collections at Royalties. The English royalty has the most famous collection with very much world rarities especially from Great Britain and its colonies.

The Queen, Prince Rainier of Monaco and former world chess champion Anatoly Karpov all have stunning philatelic collections.

The collections of King Faruk of Egypt, of Czar Nikolaus III of Russia, King Carol of Romania were also well known.

PLEASE JOIN US AT EMIRATES PHILATELIC ASSOCIAITON. I am sure you will find much more satisfying environment rather than "Ugly Betty", "one-night stand", ETC. I look forward to your positive response.

ENJOY

nice try but...still lame :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 28, 2007
Aha, Ramo, I think you found your perfect girl.

I'm intellectual AND pretty. I'm also athletic - I play miniature golf.

I read every single day, my fav books are: Blue Demon and Slow Death.

I also try hard to look cute everyday - I never leave my home without ironing my hair and putting on my makeup; it takes me about two hour but I think it's well worth it!

My friends tell me that I could audition for a smarty game show and get a part as an audience extra, for sure. I have great friends who love me very much.

I've learned a lot from DF. I've learned beauty and photoshop tricks from Bushra and intellectual pointers from asc and personality stuff from gracy - cuz gracy has as much personality as she has brains.

If I sound interesting to you, please email me: mosquito@hotmail.com
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 28, 2007
at least i don't need to offer myself.... :P
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 28, 2007
freza wrote:Aha, Ramo, I think you found your perfect girl.

I also try hard to look cute everyday - I never leave my home without ironing my hair and putting on my makeup; it takes me about two hour but I think it's well worth it!

My friends tell me that I could audition for a smarty game show and get a part as an audience extra, for sure. I have great friends who love me very much.

I've learned a lot from DF. I've learned beauty and photoshop tricks from Bushra and intellectual pointers from asc and personality stuff from gracy - cuz gracy has as much personality as she has brains.

Freza...TOUCHE...the perfect woman...pleasing to the eye, ear and brain.

I always believe that logic shall prevail, although lately I was totally convinced that I was hitting a "brick wall."

You proved me wrong. THANK YOU....I will surely contact you.
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 28, 2007
RAMO wrote:
freza wrote:Aha, Ramo, I think you found your perfect girl.

Freza...TOUCHE...the perfect woman...pleasing to the eye, ear and brain.

I always believe that logic shall prevail, although lately I was totally convinced that I was hitting a "brick wall."

You proved me wrong. THANK YOU....I will surely contact you.[/quote]

Profile Of martimonial...register for FREE..... :lol:
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 29, 2007
All you guys crack me up.

Ramo, (which means a branch or a bunch (as bunch of flowers) in Spanish) :)

Thanks for your posting. I actually believe that a woman doesnt have to be pretty, made-up or a beauty queen to be attractive. Personality, cleaniness and a friendly smile make people more attractive than a woman who is too scared to smile too much for fear of demonstrating the laughter lines which we are ALL getting... or cracking her make-up.

And when a woman wakes up in the morning, that is the real her, and not what she can make herself look like before she leaves the house. Once you take her home, and she gets out the makeup remover, nail polish remover, and puts on house clothes... that's when the real woman comes out.. if she is still attractive to you then it's a real match.. what do you think?

Jeevan, you're still my number one ;)
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2007
oh gawwwd. :roll:

gracy and lion believing I was serious is no surprise, but the creator of the thread falling for it is too much really.

Was I not sarcastic enough?

what everrr.
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 29, 2007
freza wrote:oh gawwwd. :roll:

gracy and lion believing I was serious is no surprise, but the creator of the thread falling for it is too much really.

Was I not sarcastic enough?

what everrr.

double post

Profile Of martimonial...register for FREE..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 29, 2007
lion, what's with the matrimonials? that Hp's territory.

I'm guessing your matrimonial profile reads:

"mentally retarded but talkative man is looking for an intellectual girl - must be pretty" :tard:

any luck yet? hehehe
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 29, 2007
freza wrote:lion, what's with the matrimonials? that Hp's territory.

I'm guessing your matrimonial profile reads:

"mentally retarded but talkative man is looking for an intellectual girl - must be pretty" :tard:

any luck yet? hehehe

:shock: :shock: Hp's territory
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

FOOD FOR THOUGHT Apr 29, 2007
APPRAISAL AND CONCLUSION
(LOOKING FOR INTELLECTUAL WOMAN BUT PRETTY)

The girls around (not women...sorry) are yearning (deep longing, especially when accompanied by tenderness or sadness: courtesy of Kernerman English Dictionary) for real romance in lieu of "one-night stand."

Sorry DARLINGS, with this attitude DO NOT EXPECT MIRACLES....you need to wait for a while.
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 15, 2008
am in
Talldiva
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2008
yes u r rite gracy....depends on........
sherdxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 20, 2008
i want a women from abu Dhabi., i want to make gud frenship with her...,
sherdxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 20, 2008
initiating my topic again
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 20, 2008
long weekend coming...any ideas how to enjoy?
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 21, 2008
For the love of god people this is not a dating sight!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 21, 2008
hello guys, new to the forum. Fantastic post, LoL

Maybe not a dating site Choc, but judging by the number of posts, making this a dating site might not b a bad idea!

:P
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance