Corporate Community Events?

Topic locked
corporate community events? Sep 04, 2007
I was just curious to know what type of events your companies host when it comes to raising money for various causes, community efforts, helping the needy, etc? examples?

this is SO key for any company.

id like to hear all of your thoughts/comments.

i recently received the CEO diversity award. Out of thousands of employees, 100 were chosen. out of those 100, i came in third place.

success_01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 04, 2007
Charity? Here? Hmmm let me think, er nope doesn't happen often.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2007
it just really saddens me. i mean dubai has so many wealthy people/organizations...

it's not just about raising money, its about having a good heart to volunteer your time for a good cause.

ie. raising awareness for breast cancer, diabetes, etc.
success_01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 04, 2007
Yep, I know what you mean. Some stuff gets done, but not nearly enough and the charitable organisations really do only just scrape by here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Charity? Here? Hmmm let me think, er nope doesn't happen often.

Totally agree + when and if it happens, the people/organizations advertise for what they did, so its more of an advertisement for them than helping people..
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

CHARITY Apr 11, 2008
We have been involved in various charity events around the globe for over 20 yrs now. in 2003 till now we are still trying to secure possible support in conjuction with various NGO's by way of the efforts of the Gulf states for the Desperate & Destitute in africa.

our current plans in the making is staging of the Tyson vs Hollyfield Championship fight in dubai or anywhere in the gulf region for soul purpose of charity efforts in africa & also south east asia.

any suggestions??
www.myspace.com/nayojonesmusic
www.myspace.com/kissthacook
www.lost-cauze.com
www.lost-cauzegl.com
the following artist/heroes have dedicated part of their careers time & fortune to humanity. a schedule UAE event is in the works for local charities. again any volunteers??? only serious Die Hard need Apply/Inquire!

shukran!

st.
street
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Why Employee leave company? Nov 21, 2008
There are only 2 reasons

1)Employee Don't Leave company..They Leave People

2)Employee don't leave company bcoz they are being not paid enough But they have been not appreciated at regular interval .

Agreed??
abhijit782006
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events