Establishing World Government - End Of Disputes

Topic locked
Establishing World government - End of disputes Sep 13, 2005
The only way to end disputes, conflicts, wars, unfair trade is Establishing World Government. There were few people who wished to establish one but the power of capitalism supressed all hope for it. however now that the US/Capitalism power is coming to an End, Chances are increasing of establishing one. According to me World government wont be established until World War 3. There are plans made if World Government is established:

Jerusalem is to be made an international city like Vatican City to mark the end of disputes.

Making sure that anything like Fascsism (currently in the US), Nazism, Stalinism etc are never promoted.

No more country army. World government army, If the world Government has an army it wouldn't want to invade, it already runs every country.

Unite Africa so it would share resources with each other.

The first country towards World Government is Nederlands by creating an international code of justice, two main countries won't submit to it
China & US .

World government will only be created when the UN is eliminated, It is filled with corruption and backs US.

What do you think?

"War is delightful to those who have not experienced it"

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2005
Nice idea, but won't happen while you still have people who would rather be dictators and old men keeping up old wars.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 14, 2005
What do you think we Americans are trying to do? Trying to bring you savages into the 21 century!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 14, 2005
YOU AMERICANS!!!

Please Bush is the cause of many major problems at the moment.

And I don't like the we yanks are better than anyone else rubbish.

You forget the states is still quite a young nation. Remember where the first settlers came from?

The the first pilgrims left from the Mayflower steps in Plymouth UK! I used to live there hahahahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 15, 2005
Yeah, those bastard stole MY ancestors from a beautiful place called Africa.......well half of them, the other half is from Sweden...go figure :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 22, 2005
*sigh*...I didn't really want to say anything...but bsorc just summarized the plans of the satan. That is what is to come.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 04, 2005
This is exactly what the elites want you to do, accept their rule and vouch for a world government and be like big brother you are watched always....This is what they do...Problem->reaction->solution...9/11,7/7...this is the most sheepish idea I've ever heard!!

the problem is that governments have become too powerful and financial institutes control our lives they tell us how to act and how to dress and even how to deal with each other....what we need is freedom...freedom to all the information that they dont want to reveal for security reasons as they say...free to elect our own governments and take back what has been taken from us by those power hungry madmen!
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 05, 2005
Freedom to get blown up at any place and time?

Or the freedom to live in a monarchist regime, where power never shifts.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2005
The chances of you dying of disease, car accident, falling off the stairs, falling off a building or even in a natural disaster are WAY more than dying in a terrorist attack...don't believe the propoganda.
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 05, 2005
So we believe just the ignorance?

And please, one government to rule the whole world? So Hitler is alive and well?

Each country's government cannot even run their own country well enough to please the majority and you mean to say one government will do the job of running the entire planet for the good of tomorrow? What ever you're chuffing you better be passing around.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2005
Was that reply to me or was it to the original poster?...cause if its me then you've completely misunderstood me...I'm very much anti-NWO, UN, empirial exploitation and I don't believe a new world order is the answer infact its the biggest facist idea ever to be created and god damn the romans for inventing it!
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums