All Good Things Must Come To An End

Topic locked
All good things must come to an end Oct 01, 2010
Or 'Why I can no longer update my Islamic terrorism thread'.

I can no longer edit and add Islamic suicide bombings on the last post of the thread.

I discovered this today when I tried to add an incident of an Indonesian Islamist martyrdom seeker who is now peddling his way to Paradise as we speak.

It's unfortunate, but I figured that it was only a matter of time before any further characters could be added to my last post - most websites tend to have certain restrictions on how long you can make them.

With the rate of Islamic martyrdom seekers, it was obvious to me that I would be prevented from updating my post in a short amount of time.

It was a good run while it lasted, I could keep track of Islamic suicide bombers and we could compare the numbers I collected with members of other faiths who blew themselves up for their God, etc. I believe the count was 100s of Islamic bombers on my thread vs 0 bombers for other faiths.

A WOULD-be terrorist died after the homemade bomb attached to his bicycle handlebars exploded on Jakarta's outskirts.

The device, packed with nails and ball bearings, exploded near a police post and a market on Thursday morning in the satellite city of Bekasi.

The unidentified 38-year-old was rushed to hospital with face, neck and torso injuries but died within hours. No one else was hurt.

The man was carrying a suicide note saying he was seeking revenge against the enemies of Islam.

"This is revenge against you, the allies of Satan, who have killed, executed and detained mujahidin (holy warriors)," read the note, shown on Indonesian television.

"We are ready to die for this noble religion.

"This martyr's bomb is for all you infidels.

"We will chase you, even if you run to heaven.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"Your death is certain.

"Mujahidin still lives in Indonesia."

Police sources told local media they believe the man had been targeting a traffic police post but had botched the attack.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaki ... 5932479846

Sorry dude, maybe next time I can add you to my list.

BTW, say hello to Muhammad for me.

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 pm --

A German soldier has been killed and six others wounded in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan, Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg announced on Thursday.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20101007-30349.html

-- Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:29 pm --

Two suspected suicide bombers attacked the most beloved Sufi shrine in Pakistan's largest city Thursday, killing at least seven people, wounding 65 others, and sending a stark reminder of the threat posed by Islamist militants to this U.S.-allied nation.

Angry mobs burned tires and torched buses in the aftermath of the bombings in Karachi.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2 ... hp?ref=fpa

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums