Is Mother Nature Fighting Back?

Topic locked
Is mother nature fighting back? Oct 18, 2005
Tsunamis, Hurricanes, Earthquakes! The last year has been a disaster for our planet, it's been battered in every possible way and hundrds of thousands of lives have been lost.

Are we being told something? Maybe we should take care of our 'home' and each other better.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2005
Yes I believe in what you say .. I think we are being told something .. But we humans never listen!
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Is mother nature fighting back? Oct 24, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Tsunamis, Hurricanes, Earthquakes! The last year has been a disaster for our planet, it's been battered in every possible way and hundrds of thousands of lives have been lost.

Are we being told something? Maybe we should take care of our 'home' and each other better.

Some say that it is nature/God's way of cleansing the world from the bad state it is in now...
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2005
I think George Bush is definately being told something about his lack of environmental awareness.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 25, 2005
well we continue to complain about population explosion and the need for birth control ..

well nature is taking things into its own hands now ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 10, 2005
sudden climatic changes - i think its mainly due to global warming. atleast now people should try to reduce unwanted consumption of natural resources seriously
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 10, 2005
What gets me is the US is the biggest consumer and waster of natural resources and causes huge amounts of pollution and yet they do absolutely nothing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2005
i read a book recently about global warming and environment issues. but i totally forgot the author as well as the book name. it goes on to tell that all such hues and cries about global warming and environmental degradation is unnecessary and blowed out of proportion. oh, the author is very famous, and he gives convincing facts and charts to prove his point.
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums