Ex-gf Problems!

Topic locked
ex-gf problems! Apr 25, 2007
ok..so this is how is goes.

ive been with my bf for almost 2 years..and everything is ok good.. EXCEPT his ex is pissing me off.

she puts her old pics of them together all over the internet.
she calls him and sends him msgs as if theyre still together.
she puts comments jus for me to read... for example "he is forever mine and im forever his..n ur jus in the middle of it b*itch"
she tells everyone that i brained washed him into loving me...and other blah blah blah..
n this has been going on for 2 years!

my bf called her n screamed at her..but she still doesnt get the point..the next day shell send a message as if he didnt say anything to her. for example "hey hun..jus wanna tell u that im goin to MOE ..i love u.."

WTF!! :evil: is she crazy or wht ??

ive had enough...im getting really hurt at the same time annoyed..

wht should i do ??? :cry:

d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 25, 2007
Ignore, thats the best policy,and neways if ur BF loves u it shudnt affect u.

the more u think about it, the more it will affect u.

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2007
You should tell your school principal... or her parents.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 25, 2007
well..i cant tell any principal since shes in a different university.

and i thought about telling her parents but bringing parents in the situation will just make things worse and complicated :?

there's always that option of killing her and throwing her in the creek :D
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 25, 2007
2 years, if your bf was ignoring her for month as max , she'll stop !!!!!!

cheeers 8)
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2007
should just tell her off saying 'he is mine now, no matter what u say, F' off!!! Biatch.'
JojoHK
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 25, 2007
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:there's always that option of killing her and throwing her in the creek :D

That's not a good option... someone will almost definitely find the body. Suggest the desert.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 25, 2007
you can bring her to paintball, empty a can of paint on her a## lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2007
JojoHK wrote:should just tell her off saying 'he is mine now, no matter what u say, F' off!!! Biatch.'

haha! i was thinking the same thing!!
my version is:

give her a slap on the face so she would wake up and say - - hey b*tch get ur hands off my man becoz the next time u bother us again u'll gonna get more than that!!

8)
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 25, 2007
oh! and u should enroll urself to taekwondo, boxing or any martial arts so that u can beat her when she put up a fight..

also, u might consider having ur nails grow bit longer so u can leave her a very distinct mark for remembrance... and tie ur hair so she cant grab it easier.

and a stilleto shoes would come in handy :wink:
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: ex-gf problems! Apr 25, 2007
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:ok..so this is how is goes.

ive been with my bf for almost 2 years..and everything is ok good.. EXCEPT his ex is pissing me off.

she puts comments jus for me to read... for example "he is forever mine and im forever his..n ur jus in the middle of it b*itch"
she tells everyone that i brained washed him into loving me...and other blah blah blah..

my bf called her n screamed at her..but she still doesnt get the point..the next day shell send a message as if he didnt say anything to her. for example "hey hun..jus wanna tell u that im goin to MOE ..i love u.."

hun u have to be smarter then her. dont make it obvious the she annoyes u (even if u would gladly go and slap her face) because she is doing this on purpose to make u crazy and to cause a fight with ur BF.

try to be friendly with her smile when u see her, show confidence and play it cool with her and to beat her at her own game the next time she sends an sms to ur bf. call her from his number and tell her :WE just got ur sms and MY BF (make sure u put a great accent on these words) and i would like to go to MOE as well so maybe we can meet for a coffee :lol:
i guarantee she will go soooooo crazy and mad

and one more thing: pay attention to ur BF behaviour with her...
good luck and keep us posted :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: ex-gf problems! Apr 25, 2007
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:ok..so this is how is goes.

for two years , and yet your BF had nothing to do to stop her??? :shock:
why not tell your BF to settle his problem to her, and then comeback to you if it is already settled...
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 25, 2007
no my bf has done everything..
he screamed at her..he changed his mobile number..and shes still annoying. weve been ignoring her but not use.

i havent seen her face to face in two years cuz she knows im gonna kick her a#s
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 25, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:there's always that option of killing her and throwing her in the creek :D

That's not a good option... someone will almost definitely find the body. Suggest the desert.

oooh...desert...didnt think of that ! thnx! :)
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 25, 2007
Make an appointment for the girl to see a shrink she needs help BIG TIME :shock:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 26, 2007
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:no my bf has done everything..
he screamed at her..he changed his mobile number..and shes still annoying. weve been ignoring her but not use.

i havent seen her face to face in two years cuz she knows im gonna kick her a#s

oh, i cannot believe girl like that exist...i mean , we are girls and we also gone broken relationship but not to the extent of doing such... i think she need phsychologist and your BF must do necessary action before things getting worst...
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2007
^^well gracy there are guys and girls like that who are like that....sometimes a good shrink helps and fixes them but most of the time these kind of people need a good beating to understand the damage they inflict on others. Some people just can let go of past relationships ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
Hey......jes try to know whats happening in her life...sneak around a bit...to only catch up her weakness....and treasure it strong and use it when required....so that she gets busy in defending herself than offending u....

PS: Have a great eye on ur BF.......u will never know........Guys are guys........Guys....PEACE!!!! :shock:
raina
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2007
raina wrote:Guys are guys........Guys....PEACE!!!! :shock:

you make it sound like its a bad thing lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
Bad thing...........why not.............who knows if her BF forgot about Bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.......
raina
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2007
you can at least be optimistic about it

its up to her if she wants to continue the relationship or not...
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
well..lets see..

i see my bf almost everyday. and if i dont see him im talking to him on the phone. his friends are my childhood friends which i know for 16 years so im 100%sure if he does somthing wrong they will tell me.

well i heard from some people who knew her. they said that she thinks that if me and my bf will break up, he will go back to her. and that even though he is my bf and he already talked to his parents about marrying me. in the end she will be the one, he is going to ask ?? :shock:

im strating to pity this b*tch. she is living in her own fantasy world. alot of guys are asking her out but she always tells them that shes unavailable??
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 28, 2007
Hi Angel,

Wow, what a problem. Get your BF to turn off his old mobile number and get a new one for start, then she can't contact him.

Ignore her completely, everytime either of you respond to her, she knows she's getting to you. If you just ignore the messages, don't answer the phone etc, completely cut her off, she'll soon get bored and move on.

With the websites, inform the moderators or web owners that her content is harrassment and get them to remove it, most will do so.

If she still bothers you both after all that, get someone authoritive sounding to call her, and inform her that she has a pending court date for harrassment and she will have a restraining order put on her if she contacts you again.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 29, 2007
thnx chocs

see the thing is, he already changed his number twice!
Ive been (and still am) ignoring her. calls, messages etc.

i have a question.. how can i complain about the pics? she has them on myspace, facebook, zorpia, friendster..and others i dont even remember :shock:

but i dont have an account in any of those ...
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Apr 29, 2007
u can go through all diplomatic ways that u can think of
as for me, 1 hard slap on the face will surely shake her brains!

if u dont wanna get ur hands dirty then u can hire somebody to do it.. but make sure she gets ur message... sorry i have no tolerance for this kind people
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 29, 2007
Log onto myspace and contact their services department and say the photos are 'abuse'.

What's her myspace addy?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 29, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:What's her myspace addy?

ya put her myspace addy in the romance section of DF, that would be worse than killing her and dumping her in the creek :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2007
Hi! Since you are only telling the partial story of the 2 years and of course only your story. We members cannot judge her, your BF and YOU.

But I would like to make a statement. If your BF really loves you he'll get rid of the girl IMMEDIATELY. The question is "Why not?" Because she's the BACKUP. Just in case your relationship is going down to the spiral, he got her and you got nothing.

Like any relationship that has gone sour, "He who breaks up first wins" or "She who breaks his heart breaks his balls".

Resolution: Talk to your BF and talk to the girl without telling your BF.
patient69
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 06, 2007
I dont believe a world of what you say.I think ur paranoid.Jelosy is bad
zorba
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 07, 2007
Hey sweetie....one thing juz ignore her ...obviously she has nothing to do :? make ur bf change his number asap again
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance