Got A Parking Ticket :(

Topic locked
Got a parking ticket :( Dec 09, 2006
was driving around to find a parking spot yesterday night, finally decided to park in the centre where everyone had made a line of cars themselves. 8am next morning goto the car find a parking ticket there, pretty much all the cars in front and behind me had vanished except for 2-3 also with tickets.

how much is the fine? where do i pay it? the whole thing is in arabic, have to find a translator

cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 09, 2006
I'm pretty sure the standard fine for illegal parking is AED 150, and you can pay it off at any Tasjeel office.

If you want to check, look on the ticket for something that looks like an offense code, then turn it over and match the code to a number.
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 09, 2006
nah its 100 ...
just got it last week :roll:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 09, 2006
was it a police ticket or an RTA ticket ? if its arabic only i am assuming a police ticket and you should be able to view it and pay it at www.dubaipolice.gov.ae if its RTA call this number +971(04)2064034 to find out.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 16, 2006
it was a police fine, never showed up online. but i still went and paid it 150dhs. maybe i should look around for a nearby underground parking place
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 16, 2006
u can also check over the phone nad pay it also using ur CC
call 8007777
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 10, 2007
i haaate parking fines.
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
^^I love parking tickets
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2007
Had a ticket for illegal parking in DIC. Searched the ticket/plate number from the machine in Lamcy and City Center but couldn't find it. Later after finding some info, it was only a warning from FZA. Phew!

Had the real one though last year for again illegal parking in WTC. Got to pay 200 AED (shown in the payment machine).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 11, 2007
xty wrote:Had a ticket for illegal parking in DIC. Searched the ticket/plate number from the machine in Lamcy and City Center but couldn't find it. Later after finding some info, it was only a warning from FZA. Phew!

Had the real one though last year for again illegal parking in WTC. Got to pay 200 AED (shown in the payment machine).

U can now do it over the phone and even pay it using ur credit card over the phone just call 8007777

cheers ma8 ! 8)
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto