FAO DF

Topic locked
Jan 06, 2007
freza wrote:you see lady, I didn't take it to a personal level, but you did.....what are you proving here? I think you've done something counterintuitive (to the thread's point)... :?

kanelli wrote:Freza, some of us might be boring according to your opinion, but you are consistently insulting people on this forum and getting into flame wars.
Not that consistently - I have my phases. I have no problem admitting that I'm boring - I like discussing politics - that automatically makes me quite a boring person. You seem to be boring by nature though...

That should say something about how you are viewed on this forum.
Well how are you viewed on this forum? It seems some people think you're extremely biased, stubborn, wacky-emotional and preachy (and that's just putting it nicely.)

I turn up in person to events and represent myself on here as I would in person.
If I were to turn up to an event, would you call me a Saddam-lover, West-hater and then strike that (in)famous phony smile(y) of yours (:lol:) ?

I have no interests in Dubai meets, but I'm thankful to DF for giving me something to do when I had completed my work at the office but I still had hours to spare, when I missed Dubai while away from it, when I needed to search important or not so important info, etc. etc. And I've met some few, but really cool/quality people from the forum. So I'm apparently this persona non grata to you peeps, oh well... the virtual world reflecting life for you. Personally I'm not someone to let negativity of others here affect me, not here not anywhere - I'm a bit beyond that stuff not withstanding my notorious immaturity, so I have to say that I've gotten more positive things out of this forum than negatives....

Freza, this is getting so tedious. Grow up!

I am the first person to admit that I am opinionated and stubborn, but that doesn't mean I am preachy. I am most certainly not wacky-emotional, but there are a few other people on here who would fit that category, but since they share the same political views as you Freza you won't mention them. :lol: Some people think I am square because I've never had sordid affairs and I don't like se.x.is.t images used for avatars, and I don't like drunkeness and cigarette smoke and drugs. I have been and always will be a "square" person. Do you think I care what people think about that? As a friend I am fun, caring, consistent, loyal, and straightforward. I have been a good community member here, giving advice and staying on topic as best I can. Some other people like to have a laugh at other people's expense and act like trolls. Maybe some people are here to have some fun without responsibility, but I am here because I wanted to find a community of friends (which doesn't exclude having fun, but a more appropriate form of fun!)

Freza, yes, if we had a discussion in person I would have the same kind of debates. I don't recall you ever saying that Saddam was a hero of the Middle East, so I probably wouldn't call you a Saddam-lover. Ask anyone who has met me if I have given my opinion outright when we have been discussing and they will tell you "Yes". Ask any of my DF friends if I am a phoney with how I post and how I act in person. They will tell you you are wrong.

Freza, you have no interest in Dubai meets because you like to post what you want here and not put your face out there, except with a select few you have chosen to meet (if you really have met anyone). You are constantly harsh to people and you think you are an expert on every topic and you belittle anyone who disagrees with you. I don't think you are a bad person, I just don't like how you treat people when you are on this forum.

This is the last I am going to say on this topic. I'm quite fed up with your constant accusations of my lack of intelligence and my alleged phoniness. You are a rude person to constantly harass me on these points like you do, especially when you have never had the guts to meet me in person and everything you say is false. Move along and find some other target for your nastiness. I'm not going to pay any further attention to you.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
Freza pick me , pick me! :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 06, 2007
Nick, stop kissing Freza's ass. It is Admin who selects the moderators, not Freza.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
hold on, let me go find my whip ....
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2007
kanelli wrote:Nick, stop kissing Freza's a#s. It is Admin who selects the moderators, not Freza.

Oh come on K. cheer up! You shouldn't take things too seriously...
Nick81

Jan 06, 2007
Well, you shouldn't take kissing Freza's ass so seriously :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
nick, can we leave my azz alone and focus on my other parts ... er, ahem, I mean, on other things...DF things, yeah, that's what I meant.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2007
:roll:

why do you guys have to fight all the time? let people be!...
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
Arriving Sunday i guess my previous very few posts about 5 aside footie etc, meeting up aint goin to happen ........eh oh ......looks like i joined the forum at a bad time?
rammie
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 06, 2007
well there is going to be paintball two weeks from now....so that shud be fun..the last time i was there..it was great! :)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
oh dear, we're setting a bad example, again :?

Don't pay attention to the arguments lovelies, this is just the way some of us treat each other, we're used to it. Don't let this scare you away, there are some nice people here too!
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2007
freza wrote:oh dear, we're setting a bad example, again :?

Don't pay attention to the arguments lovelies, this is just the way some of us treat each other, we're used to it. Don't let this scare you away, there are some nice people here too!

I feel neglected :(
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2007
why?
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
freza wrote:oh dear, we're setting a bad example, again :?

I feel neglected :(

Wsup Girl???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 07, 2007
Nick, please come back and flirt with Bushra, she feels left out. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2007
well I can come up with an interesting topic to make her feel the centre of attention !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Right Bushra !?!?
BTW how is ur driving :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2007
Yallah people. We can solve this by starting to hang in IRC! The Forum can
be more "serious" then, cause people can throw shit on each other or just
hang out and relax in the channel.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 07, 2007
Obviously I don't know what the DF of old was like, but my experience is that it's often the people with a large amount of posts who stir up the most, so can't put it all at the newbies (although I like to stick my oar in now and again 8) ).

Granted, not all of the old-timers are like this, could be just some folks reply to anything to get attention.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2007
MY HEAD ACHES SO BAD!!!

I just read 4 pages of nonesense...oops :oops:

oh well maybe this is the new trend now, talk about how boring DF is and who can be a good moderator! There thanks to all of you, Im up to date! :wink:
zam

Jan 07, 2007
You are quite welcome Zam. Happy to be of help :D

Also, I'm feeling neglected by Freza -- she has completely thrown me aside and focused on everyone else...she hasn't even said anything about my new avatar :cry:

And Palkid, my driving is doing pretty good thanks. Just got my car back from the insurance and am going to take it for service in a couple of days then off to change the tires and cleaning.... would you like a ride :twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2007
bushra21 wrote:And Palkid, my driving is doing pretty good thanks. Just got my car back from the insurance and am going to take it for service in a couple of days then off to change the tires and cleaning.... would you like a ride :twisted:

No thanks for the offer, but can u plz forward me the routes and dates u will be driving outside on the roads, just wanna make sure that I will be at home that time !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2007
huh? Bushra, I mostly diss you and when I don't, you miss it? Who understands you people, Thooter was right...you are all mad in here.

Ok the avatar.. You apparently have a barely visible mouth. Why are you sucking in your cheeks? Trying to imitate a fish? What's up with the side-face contouring? Blush is supposed to go on the apples of the cheeks, you're doing the 80's blush thing, so passé...I like the smoky eye makeup and the earrings though.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2007
freza wrote:huh? Bushra, I mostly diss you and when I don't, you miss it? Who understands you people, Thooter was right...you are all mad in here.

Ok the avatar.. You apparently have a barely visible mouth. Why are you sucking in your cheeks? Trying to imitate a fish? What's up with the side-face contouring? Blush is supposed to go on the apples of the cheeks, you're doing the 80's blush thing, so passé...I like the smoky eye makeup and the earrings though.

:oops:

The order has been restored. Thank you...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat