FAO: Redkite

Topic locked
FAO: Redkite Mar 09, 2009
Robby ,
Had a look at that. Very interesting , professional looking. Looked into some fascinating blue things around the edges, with facts on gold , investment, banks etc.
I see you are really interested in gold prices. If you put "dubai gold souk" into Google UK, you'll find www.visit-mylamesite.co.uk near the top.
Why don't Dubai's gold retailers advertise GLOBALLY on such sites as this? Why wait for a buyer to fly into Dubai?
Most of those in the gold souk are very traditional in approach to selling.
We get the point! Although I stopped posting here about a year ago, I see you are still putting the same posts up as you did back then. "If you plug gold souk into google"...as well as mentioning your lame ass site. Seriously, put it as your signature and leave it at that! I don't get that no one has called you out on this veiled spamming before (although I recall Arnie warning you (and deleting the site from your posts). Seriously, get over yourself, there is no need to drop your URL in almost every post. And as an added bonus, I'll throw in this free advice....the investors/gold buyers you are looking for have never heard of the term "souk". Have you ever even been to Dubai before? Why skew every post towards your site, I don't get it? Try spamming tourist forums or sites, I guarantee you that no one here is giving you page clicks. There is not a single person I know here interested in investing in gold. Just my 2 cents.

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 09, 2009
Dubai dog,
I don't honestly know who you are. I was talking to Robby and Speed hump. Then your name pops up in reply to me,when you were not previously involved..
A lot of people in Dubai and elsewhere should know what a gold souk is . Surely, people all over the world are going to click onto this Dubai Forum site? Not only that; don't you know that Google picks up on these forums?
For example, if "dubai gold souk" were fed into Google UK, then not only would visit-dubai.co.uk come up, but so would some of the pages from Dubai forum , a bit further down on Google. Maybe 3rd or 4th page.
I have noticed that in the past anyway. A phrase put on a forum somewhere[ NOT DF necessarily ] ,written , maybe 2 years ago, appears when it is fed into Google UK.
So ,the search term "dubai gold souk" SHOULD be important for marketing gold products and even Dubai itself.
Who is talking about "clicks"?
Maybe someone on this forum has contact with people connected to the souks ? I don't know.
I think that INTERNATIONALLY , Dubai and its products could be marketed more widely on the internet......to boost sales of EVERYTHING , including gold.......and property.....and holidays!!

Ask yourself ! Why is Dubaitourism.ae not in TWENTY LANGUAGES??? It claims to be at the cross roads of Africa , South Asia ; Far East and EUROPE , so why not more languages, when the bricks and mortar have cost BILLIONS ??? Even 20 languages would not cost £1000 in translation costs!!

No wonder Dubai is in trouble. MARKETING is very important to its future.

The place is full of INDIANS, SRI LANKANS and PAKISTANIS.

So where are URDU , HINDI and TAMIL as languages on the official Dubai site???
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
Robby,
Looked at your blog. Very interesting. Serious stuff!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
Dubaidog,
You say that not a SINGLE person who looks at this forum is interested in investing in gold ! How do you know?

For a start, Robby's Blog about investing, mentions the price of gold etc.
How do you KNOW who is interested?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
RedKite wrote:Robby,
Looked at your blog. Very interesting. Serious stuff!!

~Normally speaking, I am a serious guy :)

I bet you didn't notice yet :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: FAO: Redkite Apr 30, 2010
...............Nw, Where was I ??????

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm --

Dubaidog still around a year later?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: FAO: Redkite May 01, 2010
Yup.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:Yup.

Hey DD, your very quiet, hows life man?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Life is pretty much the same as it was a year ago. Still battling CSI if you can believe that. I am still around, just don't post due to the last witch hunt. :D
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat