New Business

Topic locked
New Business Dec 13, 2006
This is my first post.

I am planning to move to dubai in next few months from U.K. I want to setup some kind of business, is there anybody who can advice which business can do well with the investment of 1 million UAE. In U.K. i am an accountant but i little bit fedup from counting other peoples money. So i want count my own money.

Thanks Guys

rajajang
Dubai Forums Member

Investment Jan 12, 2007
Hi

I would suggest you to invest in the booming property market of Dubai, we have the expertise to select the right property at the right time
Interested, send email at sakhrul@hotmail.com or call 050/2148093 for a possible meeting at your convenience.
Fatah
Dubai Forums Member

Re: New Business Mar 12, 2007
Stay away from property....it is too competitive and Dicey....if you have been in the IT industry i suggest you stick in that line....try maybe SP, VAR, Web Technologies.......very little competition....but if you start, start properly....spare no expense.
gavlp
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 21, 2007
Rent A Car For Sale , United Arab Emirates ,Dubai , Car Hire Services, Vehicle Leasing Services ,Misc. Vehicle Related , Asking price: AED 150,000 , Established: 2005 its been more than 2 years now , Expansion potential: With in 2 years we had made a fleet of 29 cars which give us a monthly turnover of over AED 50,000.00 . Reasons for selling: We already have a construction business and would like our buyer to have this opportunity to get hold of a strong marketed running luxury rent a car business. Trading hours: morning 9 am till evening 9 pm . Contact 0097150 3879541
jacobdxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk