I Need Help With School Stuff..<__<

Topic locked
I need help with school stuff..<__< Nov 28, 2006
and I need it right now. I'll have to give it to my teacher tomorrow morning and I'm really tired cause I've been looking around all day and I'm sick of it.

I need a flash animation/video thing about Sheikh Zayed or about the UAE or anything related, ANYTHING. I've seen ones that were displayed on forums, like you just click on the play button and it starts. can we download those? if so how? where should I click? I'M SO GOD DAMN TIRED! she lost any hope in me to make my own so she told me to get her a bunch of those things on CD and she'll give me a passing grade. but I can't find them anywhere this is so stupid, what exactly am i learning from collecting nonexisting things ,which i have not created ,from the internet???!! this is seriously fucked up..I don't see he point in doing this.

So if you know where i can get the videos with the annoying background music please tell me, cause if I don't find them ill play sick and skip school tomorrow cause she'll yell at me or something.

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2006
hi.maybe this would help
did you try on google.com at video:
Sheikh Zayed or better dubai
or give a name whatever you want.
sorry if it's not what you need
iurca
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2006
iurca
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2006
Thanks hon, but that's not exactly what I need. I dropped the whole thing anyways,I'll just tell her these things arent for me.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2006
PARANOID wrote:Thanks hon, but that's not exactly what I need. I dropped the whole thing anyways,I'll just tell her these things arent for me.

That's ok second grade might be easier. Be patient.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2006
hahaha
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat