Does Driving School Really Help Their Students?

Topic locked
Does driving school really help their students? Dec 18, 2008
I am currently enrolled in a Driving school where there are instructors that doesn't care at all. Where can you see an Instructor that will sign your Log even he haven't teach you? And where can you see an Instructor that will tell you to come exactly 6am to do a driving lesson then he will not shown up and dosen't even answered your call? I had sent an email on info@rta.ae on where can I make a complaint. Does anyone here knows where and what should be the procedure of complaining this :twisted: ?

spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2008
Taking English 101 class in conjunction will help you a lot.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 18, 2008
K-Dog wrote:Taking English 101 class in conjunction will help you a lot.

not being mean...

in UAE... The general managers and very senior people require classes.

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2008
That explains the number of appalling drivers on the road. I was under the impression that after 40 lessons that the mental ones would be able to drive properly, or that they had demonstrated good driving in their lessons and then reverted to type.

But if the instructors don't appear to care, that's really bloody worrying.
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 18, 2008
Wednesday Jones wrote:That explains the number of appalling drivers on the road. I was under the impression that after 40 lessons that the mental ones would be able to drive properly, or that they had demonstrated good driving in their lessons and then reverted to type.

But if the instructors don't appear to care, that's really bloody worrying.

back on topic....

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2008
Wednesday Jones wrote:That explains the number of appalling drivers on the road. I was under the impression that after 40 lessons that the mental ones would be able to drive properly, or that they had demonstrated good driving in their lessons and then reverted to type

But then, it is still on the Driver's Attitude and Character. I have many friends which earning a medium salary that are so careful in their driving they said it is because of the fines. So it boils down to the truth if you have money to pay your victim then do it.

Yeah let's stick with my topic. Is there someone knows where I can complain this :twisted: aside from their bosses(Management)?
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2008
K-Dog wrote:Taking English 101 class in conjunction will help you a lot.

Plus accent! :lol:
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Does driving school really help their students? Dec 18, 2008
spirophonix wrote:I am currently enrolled in a Driving school where there are instructors that doesn't care at all. Where can you see an Instructor that will sign your Log even he haven't teach you? And where can you see an Instructor that will tell you to come exactly 6am to do a driving lesson then he will not shown up and dosen't even answered your call? I had sent an email on info@rta.ae on where can I make a complaint. Does anyone here knows where and what should be the procedure of complaining this :twisted: ?

welcome to Dubai.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 20, 2008
did u try www.ecomplain.ae ? since it can be linked to rta, u can complain there.

but be careful on what u say there. any word u say CAN be turned against you. it's a non-democratic world with racial discrimination at it's peak.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 20, 2008
write to gulf news. they usually forward it to rta.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Does driving school really help their students? Dec 20, 2008
spirophonix wrote:I am currently enrolled in a Driving school where there are instructors that doesn't care at all. Where can you see an Instructor that will sign your Log even he haven't teach you? And where can you see an Instructor that will tell you to come exactly 6am to do a driving lesson then he will not shown up and dosen't even answered your call? I had sent an email on info@rta.ae on where can I make a complaint. Does anyone here knows where and what should be the procedure of complaining this :twisted: ?

They dont care too much...they care for the money only :D...Once i asked my instructor to teach me reverse parking and he replied " i dont know too" :shock: i said if the examiner ask me to do so? He replied...he won't ask you and luckily he didn't ask :P
ahmeed80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Does driving school really help their students? Dec 22, 2008
ahmeed80 wrote:
spirophonix wrote:I am currently enrolled in a Driving school where there are instructors that doesn't care at all. Where can you see an Instructor that will sign your Log even he haven't teach you? And where can you see an Instructor that will tell you to come exactly 6am to do a driving lesson then he will not shown up and doesn't even answered your call? I had sent an email on info@rta.ae on where can I make a complaint. Does anyone here knows where and what should be the procedure of complaining this :twisted: ?

They don't care too much...they care for the money only :D...Once i asked my instructor to teach me reverse parking and he replied " i don't know too" :shock: i said if the examiner ask me to do so? He replied...he won't ask you and luckily he didn't ask :P

To me it all depends on the rating of driving schools. Quality Driving Schools really provide great help to their students. But they would definitely charge you more AEDs.
bhomes
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Does driving school really help their students? Dec 22, 2008
Salam 3alaikom
Abdel-Wahid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks for all the replies...
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2008
gafoorgk wrote:did u try www.ecomplain.ae ? since it can be linked to rta, u can complain there.

but be careful on what u say there. any word u say CAN be turned against you. it's a non-democratic world with racial discrimination at it's peak.

Are there any instances ya know bout that? Then what happened to them?
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat