Poker Chips

Topic locked
poker chips Oct 22, 2006
Does anyone know any shops in Dubai that sell Poker chips?

Thanks.

onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 22, 2006
er no. Seeing as gambling is illegal, I think you might find it quite difficult unless they're the kiddy variety.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 22, 2006
CID offices at Al Wasl road would be a good place to look for them.

Good luck. Don't listen to chocoholic she is new here.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 22, 2006
Just go to Emirates Bank with a 500 dh note and ask for 500 1 dirham coins.

That will work.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 22, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Just go to Emirates Bank with a 500 dh note and ask for 500 1 dirham coins.

That will work.

I reckon that would be the best way to do it, you could even dip them in different paint colours to indicate values :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 23, 2006
sounds like some people are talking from experience.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Oct 23, 2006
smartd wrote:sounds like some people are talking from experience.

Cheers,

D

Hehehehehehehehe
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 24, 2006
Do you think customs at the airport would stop and confiscate them, if I brought them over from the UK?

Worst still, they won't send me to prison or stone to me death will they?
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 24, 2006
yeah, they will take them from you...they took mine...those bustards...i gave them a hard time about it.

they told me whenever i leave the country i can just come back and get them though :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
u realii think theyll give them back to u bushra ! ..i doubt it... thats wht they sed about the cds ...i had..n they werent even p<3n os somthing .
they were jus music cds..with bad album cover! :evil:

stupid airport rule ..
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Oct 24, 2006
to be completely honest....no i dont think so...but im sure i can find ways to get them back....if they are even still there.

i gave them such a hard time though. i was yelling at one of the guys at one point saying not less than a foot away they are selling alcohol and they were telling me they wanted my chips because it was illegal to gamble....he just laughed and was like i would let you go through but id get fired...that liar
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
well good luck getting them back hun...

i mean somtimes theyre soo irrational about the things they can past through the airport.

my uncle got that thing that can electrify people ...**i dont knw wht u call it** n they let him pass... wierd !@#$%^
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Oct 24, 2006
if u really want poker chips u should go 2 frig [ it means area in arabic]
balloch there is a illigle gamblling bar there my the way frig balloch is in ajman but u need 2 be a member or a freind of a member to enter
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 24, 2006
Why not put them in your suitcase? If you can't get them in the tin/briefcase they're kept in into your suitcase, just throw the loose chips in, along with the dealer button and the decks of cards etc.

The things I've got past customs worldwide.....

Ross :D
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 24, 2006
thats what i did.... but they found the case in my other bag... :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
Well I'll possibly be taking the set I get for Xmas out so if this thread still lives until then, I'll let you know how it goes!

rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 25, 2006
westside wrote:if u really want poker chips u should go 2 frig [ it means area in arabic]
balloch there is a illigle gamblling bar there my the way frig balloch is in ajman but u need 2 be a member or a freind of a member to enter

fool its baluch

an wat u claimin u been there ?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
damnn dubai airport security .. aint about a thang ... i walked in an straight outta the aiport with bout a palm size piece of hash in my pocket ..

an as far as them chips go ..... hook me up with the 500dhs u were thinkin of takin to the bank to change into coins .... after u got those wack suggestions..
and ill get them for u.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
You're so Gangsta Jamal, I bet the homies in Sharjah fear you.
^ian^

Oct 25, 2006
Jamal wrote:damnn dubai airport security .. aint about a thang ... i walked in an straight outta the aiport with bout a palm size piece of hash in my pocket ..

an as far as them chips go ..... hook me up with the 500dhs u were thinkin of takin to the bank to change into coins .... after u got those wack suggestions..
and ill get them for u.

This kind of bragging on open forum is nothing but ridiculous :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 25, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
Jamal wrote:damnn dubai airport security .. aint about a thang ... i walked in an straight outta the aiport with bout a palm size piece of hash in my pocket ..

and ill get them for u.

Of course it is. I think he must have eaten that palm sized wad of hash and then came onto the forums.
^ian^

Oct 25, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

and ill get them for u.

Of course it is. I think he must have eaten that palm sized wad of hash and then came onto the forums.

I think Jamal must have played a game of "catch a poo" and it fell in the palm of his hands - same color, etc.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
^ian^ wrote:You're so Gangsta Jamal, I bet the homies in Sharjah fear you.

hahaha ... mother lover u fear me too .. dont deny it ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
bragging ... ooo when J speaks he be bragging

u mother fuckers come here an start bragging about ur bbq skillz an that aint ridiculous ... nigga pls eat a fat one .... dnt forget the usuall drill though .. choke on it .. hahaha

now if u want the poker chips jst holla at me...

and if any of u fools want anythin else that was mention'd also holla at me .. wouldnt mind being the supplier to u all honkies in here.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
Jamal wrote:and if any of u fools want anythin else that was mention'd also holla at me .. wouldnt mind being the supplier to u all honkies in here.

Cool, don't think you can post from the bighouse.

On the flipside, you get to play all the catch-a-poo you want.
^ian^

Oct 25, 2006
wooooooo hooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: ( excited excited )... straight headed to the penn to catch em ... . damnn just imagine the differet methods of catchin will come up with in there .. aint gonna be no sticks in there so no stickball .. but we gonna play dickpoo .. and use ur pic as our offical MLB catchers mit.. hahaha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
Hey jamal,

and if any of u fools want anythin else that was mention'd also holla at me .. wouldnt mind being the supplier to u all honkies in here

You mean it, anything?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 26, 2006
rossbaku wrote:Why not put them in your suitcase? If you can't get them in the tin/briefcase they're kept in into your suitcase, just throw the loose chips in, along with the dealer button and the decks of cards etc.

The things I've got past customs worldwide.....

I can't put them in my luggage because they weigh a lot, and would take up a large proportion of my allowance.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 26, 2006
What language is Jamal speaking in? I can't even be bothered to read it.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 26, 2006
im conversating in english mate .. dont you understand or comprehend me . or are you just trying to be a sarcastic bloke.. well if so .. then cheerio mate.

hahaha is that how u want me to speak

nigga this be ebonics get wit it fool. recognize the programme homie.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat