Suicide Bombers?

Topic locked
Jun 04, 2005
Suicide bombers takes alot of blind courage though. I mean, what if you miss? You will be forever know in the afterlife as "DUMBASS!" horrible way to spend eternity.

PS. You love the US Liban. We give you something to blame all your problems on!!!

Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 14, 2005
Now i wud like to say tht there are 2 types of suicide bombers. Some are doing for right reasons and some for wrong reasons and just for money matters and dirty political reasons. Though majority of them are doing the right thing. They are not targeting civilians. They are fighting and bombing the evil forces. The evil forces of US and the rest of the world who are its allies including the arab leaders.

The people have tolerated enough and they now see suicide attack as the last means. They are at war against the evil in this world. They are fighting to eliminate the evil on this earth who spread injustice and bloodshed on this earth and suk the blood of the poor and nothing else.

In the future there will b more such attacks and the bombers will seek to do maximum damage to the evil around the world. The fight will go on till the evil forces and people are wiped out. The suicide bombers are the best answer to the evils nuclear bombs and other missiles tht they drop on them and kill innocents.
[/b]
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2005
Not really :roll:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Yes really.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
KIRKUK, Iraq - A suicide bomber struck outside a bank as elderly men and women waited to cash their pension checks Tuesday, killing 23 people and wounding nearly 100 in this oil-rich northern city that has become a flashpoint for sectarian tension.

Elsewhere, five Iraqi soldiers were killed and two wounded in a suicide car bombing at a checkpoint in Kan'an, 30 miles north of Baghdad, and the bodies of 24 men — victims of recent insurgent ambushes in the west of the country — were transported to a hospital in the capital.

A man wearing a belt packed with explosives blew himself up outside the Rafidiyan Bank just after it opened Tuesday morning, said Gen. Sherko Shakir, Kirkuk's police chief.

A crowd of street vendors and elderly men and women waiting outside the bank bore the brunt of the blast, and a pregnant woman and several children were among the victims.

Body parts were strewn for 20 yards in every direction from the blast. The bodies of several victims were found in the rubble of a nearby pedestrian overpass. Two cars were set on fire
"One of our brothers from the martyrdom seekers brigade blew up his explosive belt in the middle of this gathering," the group said, claiming the attack was aimed at off-duty police officers waiting to get paid.

The group accused the Shiite-dominated military and security forces of "arresting, torturing and killing" Sunni Arabs.

"You should know that these Muslims have brothers who vowed themselves to take the revenge," said the statement, which could not be independently verified.

What would be the point in killing other muslims? To prove your point that you hate the US? That sure will take them very far to win the people over in Iraq............
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Dude, you've hit the nail on the head with your last question "What's the point of killing other Muslims?"

There is no point, these people rant and rave about uniting their 'Muslim brothers' but at the end of the day they are fully prepared to kill them at the same time. These people do not disciminate between race or religion, they will kill anyone who does not believe what they do - it's hypocritical!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 15, 2005
I bow my head in sorrow and shame for the bad things in Iraq today. I hope that one day the americans will get out and the Iraqis will get into the business of uniting against violence (which is unislamic) and be the vital and integral part of the Arab Nation that they were once in the past.

I dream of a day when all the arab states are not ruled by despots but by enlightened figures, chosen by the people (not by the US) who will resurrect the concept of Pan Arabia since we are all one people - Arab people.

With God's help it shall happen, but I fear I will not be around to see that glorious day but thankfully our future generations will inshalla.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
ady wrote:Now i wud like to say tht there are 2 types of suicide bombers. Some are doing for right reasons and some for wrong reasons and just for money matters and dirty political reasons. Though majority of them are doing the right thing. They are not targeting civilians. They are fighting and bombing the evil forces. The evil forces of US and the rest of the world who are its allies including the arab leaders.

The people have tolerated enough and they now see suicide attack as the last means. They are at war against the evil in this world. They are fighting to eliminate the evil on this earth who spread injustice and bloodshed on this earth and suk the blood of the poor and nothing else.

In the future there will b more such attacks and the bombers will seek to do maximum damage to the evil around the world. The fight will go on till the evil forces and people are wiped out. The suicide bombers are the best answer to the evils nuclear bombs and other missiles tht they drop on them and kill innocents.
[/b]

Yes I agree with you. Only few leaders are patient enough to see the "cause and effect" relation. They have to ask some questions 1, Are those terrorists always brainwashed? 2, What is the cause so strong for motivating them to take their own life? 3, What kind of injustices have been done to them and what large scale measures can they take so they could peacefully rectify the problem. Yet many leaders in the contries facing the dangers od terrorism dont follow the strategy of "cause and effect" Y? Cos mainly of political reasons. If they peacefully took measures to rectify the problem like providing jobs to people, education, health benefits then I guess few ppl would suffer and the problem solved BUT politicians and the citizens would think that the leader is trying to "appease" the terrorists and he would loose support.

Now I will give an example for "cause and effect" theory. Take for example Yitzhak Rabin who signed OSlo Treaty which one editor said was like giving "cent to a beggar" some conservative Isrealis were very enraged by this Treaty cos they thought their government "yielded" to the terrorist's demands. He was assassinated by a conservative Jew. Now take another example "War on Terror" by Bush. His way of fighting terror is offensive based (war, bombing etc). His party has a propaganda (like many nations) that "terrorists ppl hate America's freedom" , "Axis of Evil"etc. His party implemented a color code which signifies the "threat" level which was successful in terrifying ppl that they are always under attack! Now he won the election cos the way he handled it "fast offensive war" (bombing Afghanistan) and ppl were happy what those fools didnt know was they were sowing seeds for future enemies and more danger.

Lastly I would like to say, the personal losses of the hostage takers does not justify the murder of somebody else's children in revenge, but it does make the point that these "terrorist" attacks do not just come out of the blue for no reason.

The people weeping in States for their own loved ones were silent when American military units were engaging in similar outrages around the world.

"Wars in far away places have a nasty habit of rebounding on people"

Peace :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Everytime a Muslim dies because of a US or Israeli bomb, those two countries created 1000 additional ennemies... Every empire has reached a peak and then fallen because of arrogance and self beleif of invulnerabilty. The US is at this peak. It is now showing its arrogance and beleif of its own invulnerability.

This dominance of the war mongering nation of the Americans will end soon and the world can finally work on building tolerence, understanding, and ultimatly peace.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
War is hell!!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
War sucks... I have seen war firsthand.

Bush sits in his little castle in DC and rides his horse hard on his little ranch in texas and thinks he is saving the world.

People are dying because of US foreign policy people. We have to do something!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Practice understanding instead of hate
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 16, 2005
Easy to say when your family wasn't killed by the ennemy or your home destroyed or your land stolen... these things happened to me personally so I ask you, how can I not hate the people that did this to me?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 16, 2005
And who would those people be exactly?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 16, 2005
Israelis, whoes government is backed and armed by the Americans.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 16, 2005
US and israels horrible days are not far away. Inshallah worst will happen to them n we will c. If not we but our generations will definitely c.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 16, 2005
Inshalla the arabs will prevale one day over Israel and the US will see the madness of its dealings with the arabs and rectify things and support the rightful people of the middle east and north africa --> The Arab Nation. One day inshalla we get rid of our despot rulers, and will put aside our petty difference and unite. We need to unite to properly get back our rightful place in the world and to get the full non hypocritical respect we deserve.

Once this is done we can dream of re-establishing the Islamic Caliphate which will be a beacon of tolerence and light inshalla. Within the next 100 years the arab world will unite. 100 years after that the Caliphate will be relity inshalla.

We will not be here, but our kids kids kids will inshalla...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 17, 2005
Understand what? American Bullism? the fact that America needs so much oil to keep its economic wheel spinning and unfortunately the Middle East happens to have the oil that America desperately needs ---
The more you try to understand American foreign policy to more frustrated you become, I am not a pro fundamalitism or terrorism but I fully understand why suicide bombers do what they do, If my family was murdered in a country where there was no justice I would do anything to hurt those responsible even if it means blowing myself up.
Ali-1974
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 17, 2005
Desperation makes you do things you would think impossible. Nearly all the people here and elsewhere debating the merits or lack thereof suicide bombings do not know what they are talking about and will hopeully never know, because you need to be living in utter desperation - an lifelong prison of hell to know what drives these poor poor people to do what they do...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums