KTHXBAI SUICIDE

Topic locked
KTHXBAI SUICIDE Oct 17, 2006
This is real
Discuss.

Teenage Suicide; Cryptic Signature Leave Authorities Guessing.
Miami, FL.
Trent Boozle.

A suicide note left by a troubled South Florida teen has sparked a extensive investigation into the meaning or identity of "kthxbai".

The parents of the teen have expressed nothing but puzzlement at the bizarre signature supposedly left by their son of seventeen years. "[our son] was always a good kid." The boys mother said during an interview, "though he did spend all of his time sitting at his computer".

The case, which was originally concluded to be an obvious suicide, has recently been re-opened after the parents demanded a more in-depth investigation considering the seemingly random group of letters the teen used to sign his final farewell.

"At first we thought it was some kind of 'word jumble' our boy left us in his final farewell", said the boys father, "We spent two weeks trying to figure it out, but it led us no where."

Extensive Investigation
The Miami Police Dept. have enlisted the assistance of their computer crimes task force to find out if there is more to this situation than a standard suicide.

"This is one of the harder tasks that we've dealt with here, simply because the only person who knows
what these letters, [kthxbai], mean has taken this knowledge to the grave", states Felicia Reven, lead detective of the Computer Crimes Task Force in Miami.

Currently, the Miami P.D. has five Detectives from the Computer Crime Task Force utilizing the majority of their high-tech machines to track down and decipher the 'code', and they estimate that it could take up to six weeks before they see any results.

For now, authorities are asking that anyone with any knowledge about the meaning or identity of "kthxbai" to please come forward. Any information on the case can be direct to the Miami Police Dept. Computer Crimes Unit by clicking Here.

got it ? :D

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 17, 2006
That;s pretty sick dude.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 17, 2006
Lol okay why are you people so slow?I'm gonna ruin the joke then, reading that you should've figured it isnt true, and if it is, then the people involved are really stupid cause he was a 14 y/o who used the internet a lot:

K =/= ok
thx=/= thanks
bai=/=bye

abreviations used on teen forums a lot,took the parents and police over 2 weeks and something to NOT get it, haha!
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 17, 2006
Yes I got it, I'm not a total dumbo.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yes I got it, I'm not a total dumbo.

:lol: :lol:

You gotta express yourself more Chocs, people are talking you know. Wouldn't want to give ppl the wrong idea do we? I mean you don't know anything about politics, you don't understand internet speak... :roll:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 18, 2006
I was feeling pity for the dead kid, hmpft :director: :violent3:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 18, 2006
Nick, I'd probably make more sense talking Swaihili round here sometimes to be honest.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
kuma mayo .. malaya

:lol:

some swahili for ya baby . haha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 18, 2006
Complete and utter nonsense
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 19, 2006
PARANOID wrote:Lol okay why are you people so slow?I'm gonna ruin the joke then, reading that you should've figured it isnt true, and if it is, then the people involved are really stupid cause he was a 14 y/o who used the internet a lot:

K =/= ok
thx=/= thanks
bai=/=bye

abreviations used on teen forums a lot,took the parents and police over 2 weeks and something to NOT get it, haha!

i thought your article said that he was 17 :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 19, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
PARANOID wrote:Lol okay why are you people so slow?I'm gonna ruin the joke then, reading that you should've figured it isnt true, and if it is, then the people involved are really stupid cause he was a 14 y/o who used the internet a lot:

K =/= ok
thx=/= thanks
bai=/=bye

i thought your article said that he was 17 :roll:

An honest mistake then , that's all it was.I hope you aren't really rolling your eyes everytime you use that smiley,which you do quiet a lot. It's gonna be freaky if your eyeballs drop from thier sockets someday from all the rolling, ne?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 20, 2006
yeah i was thinking about that the other day...so, you like reading my posts...good for you

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums