it should...

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
it should...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
Great to meet the new members and see the old ones again!

Also thank you Bushra for organizing the event .. Now i just want to point something out since bushra didn't yet.

Once we the bill came it was 400 dhs short ! That was not cool .. and i know this happens in large gatherings such as this but 400 !?!? ..

Anyway thanks to Weary_heart, ISH, and Jamal (hope i didnt miss anyone) it was covered. But lets try not to have this happen in future meets.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
thanks for pointing that out, :oops: i couldnt do it
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
oh and dont forget st.lucifer, he helped out with the bill as well
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
ya i had a feeling i missed someone ... sorry st lucifer.

Also Corcovado thanks for the nice descriptions .. you truly have a heart of gold!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
MaaaD wrote:ya i had a feeling i missed someone ... sorry st lucifer.

Also Corcovado thanks for the nice descriptions .. you truly have a heart of gold!

hey guys why did u pay more?????????? me and x will pay our share please tell us the amount
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

hey guys why did u pay more?????????? me and x will pay our share please tell us the amount

you two did pay hon, its just some others who will go unamed since im not that mean
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

you two did pay hon, its just some others who will go unamed since im not that mean

if i missed out an amount, tell me and ill pay back
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Great to meet the new members and see the old ones again!

Also thank you Bushra for organizing the event .. Now i just want to point something out since bushra didn't yet.

Once we the bill came it was 400 dhs short ! That was not cool .. and i know this happens in large gatherings such as this but 400 !?!? ..

Anyway thanks to Weary_heart, ISH, and Jamal (hope i didnt miss anyone) it was covered. But lets try not to have this happen in future meets.

yea i know its been long since i posted up in here but daaamn (general section) hahahhahaha

bunch of wankas amean dey neva said its fo free....

hahhahahah

& yea next time am gonna pay half ma bill or leave early hahhahahhah

Don
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 13, 2006
Corcovado wrote:Nooo alot of people showed up:
1-Jammal : great sense of humor
2-Ish : damn he is funny :) and not rude as his posts :P
3-Boushra : so sweet and caring
4-Weary heart: didnt talk much cos she was a bit far but she seems so classy and nice
5- Bear : has a twisted sense of humor and knows alot about bears :wink: sooo cool
6- Dubai Girl : I knew it was her the moment she entered she is surrounded by good karma , and happy face and cheerful voice ... great woman
7-Bleakus: the dude guy :) i thought he is younger well he is young but looks a bit older ... He is A cool Dude
8- Raidah : she didnt talk much , she was scanning every single one of us :lol: but she seems classy and nice
9-Beach Bell: Sweet face and nice presence ., cute
10- Apl: a nice man , presentable and serious and witty
11- Palkid: he has a very innocent face :D and very polite , doesnt look u in the eyes when he speaks to u " Shy Guy" :P
12-B-Lady: thanks for comming
13- Constantine : well he is a friend and we work together , so i know him well
14- Ian : Seems lost without scarlet :wink:
15-Xrw-147: Mr corcs 8) 8)
16-St.Lucifer : very nauty on the forum ,very quite in real life :)
17- Maad: well he is the soul of the party , talks and laughs loud and always looking for something new to do :)
voila me opinion 8) 8)

damn i neva heard someone say am funny hahahhahahah

but wat bout NAZ she a fine thang na'mean

Don
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 13, 2006
mmmmmmmmm no doubt she fine man ... grrrrr ... if i wasnt puttin them card stacks down would have been right by ur side admirin you know wat i mean...

word is that she is beachbella's friend right????

and much love to all yall that showed up ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 13, 2006
yea she is homes too bad she left early dwag

Don
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 13, 2006
name and shame the tight gits who had their wallets and purses superglued shut

as we say in the UK, "as tight as a ducks arse, and thats watertight"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 13, 2006
word up homie

Don
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 13, 2006
ISH wrote:yea she is homes too bad she left early dwag

Don
I$H

put the mack down quick then dawg ... cause im all about that two on two on it in it..

plus i gotta lotta street gossip for the paper .. u feel me .
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 13, 2006
AnnaSvensson wrote:Corcovado, shukran for the discription.

Now someone of you guys describe her ;)

corcs is as se xy and gorgeous as her avatar. :D 'hope to chat with you next time
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2006
sorry - double post
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2006
thanks bushra and x

we really had so much fun.

nice meeting you all. im really looking forward for the next df meet.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 14, 2006
Corcovado wrote:11- Palkid: he has a very innocent face :D and very polite , doesnt look u in the eyes when he speaks to u " Shy Guy" :P

:oops: :oops: :oops:

It was nice meeting u Crocs. and everyone who was there , from Jamal my card game partner ( we kicked some A$$ man), to Madd, Bushra, APL, Bleakus, Weary heart, and everyone else!!!
And Bear, I mean dude, where is my limo ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and to the ones who didn't come, u missed a lot of fun !!! 8) 8)
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
cool dudes, u all enjoyed :), i guess i missed out on meeting a lotta new faces,

FYI i DID TASTE SHEESHA on the very same evening :) so finally i am there. :lol:

i guess karaoke would be the time to meet the ones that i missed out on this time.

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
Yaup... Thanks bushra for organizin it.. and hommie Gangsta Jamal n Ish for the idea heheeh.. I feel sad for Jamal though.. :) 'know what i mean..
and it was great to meet lot of new people.. and the old ones..

^ian ^ - Best introduction to Dubai girl or may b to b_lady "Hi I'm Nismo.. err Ian " hahaha lmao

Const - He's Class, promise of a karaoke night.

Palkid - soft n Carefully spokn, self confirmed coffee addict, a great team guy, coz he turned up despite being a non smoker.

BeachBelle - She is bold n beautiful, I'm sure she would b good as a pball warrior. hahaha..

Bushra - My enemy, atlast I met her. :), very energetic, good organizing skills, sweet. n yea my arabic quick reference guide. Still mad at me though.

Weary_heart - Sweet girl, i remember her words 'I love DF'. she was yellin that as we were comin out :)

Radiah - couldnt talk.. graceful presence heard her n bear talkin religious n philosophical stuff.

Bear - Gotta do some talkin next time m8 and yea i'm gonna b in the team thats playing aginst u when we go pballing :) no bad feelings m8.

Bleakus - the dude :). Couldnt talk much. but very energetic.

X and Corcs - Mrs & Mr DF forums :D didnt wanna disturb the love birds, tried my bit by asking some intellectual questions to X which he very tactfully dodged :)

apl -Wrong corner..'0' vision so couldnt talk.

DubaiGirl - Grace and wisdom in abundance. Oh we had to discuss a lot of things, we'll keep it for next time.

there were some others who weren't introduced, have i missed any one.. :?:

homies from the hood Jamal n Ish n The Cool Dude MAad whom i'd known from Ice skating.

Oh yea Naz.. man.... i was successfully holding up Ish from goin n talkin to her but then bears discussion instigated... n 2 seconds he was there saying he sweet thang whassup ? Shizzle.. i waited too long for the right time..:( :D

n who was that silent guy with a tattoo on his arm sitting at the corner and the girl with spects n curly hair, white t-shirt..

Bro ish its all flattery which ladies have mastered, u n a cute guy hahahahaha dont take it up in your heart nigga.. take it in yoa a55 hehe

j/k dont start swearin homs :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 14, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:11- Palkid: he has a very innocent face :D and very polite , doesnt look u in the eyes when he speaks to u " Shy Guy" :P

:oops: :oops: :oops:

It was nice meeting u Crocs. and everyone who was there , from Jamal my card game partner ( we kicked some A$$ man), to Madd, Bushra, APL, Bleakus, Weary heart, and everyone else!!!
And Bear, I mean dude, where is my limo ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and to the ones who didn't come, u missed a lot of fun !!! 8) 8)

NO YOU DIDNT, MaaaaD and I took you two to school......lol ;)

we have to play that stuff again though
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Yaup... Thanks bushra for organizin it.. and hommie Gangsta Jamal n Ish for the idea heheeh.. I feel sad for Jamal though.. :) 'know what i mean..
and it was great to meet lot of new people.. and the old ones..

^ian ^ - Best introduction to Dubai girl or may b to b_lady "Hi I'm Nismo.. err Ian " hahaha lmao

Const - He's Class, promise of a karaoke night.

Palkid - soft n Carefully spokn, self confirmed coffee addict, a great team guy, coz he turned up despite being a non smoker.

BeachBelle - She is bold n beautiful, I'm sure she would b good as a pball warrior. hahaha..

Bushra - My enemy, atlast I met her. :), very energetic, good organizing skills, sweet. n yea my arabic quick reference guide. Still mad at me though.

Weary_heart - Sweet girl, i remember her words 'I love DF'. she was yellin that as we were comin out :)

Radiah - couldnt talk.. graceful presence heard her n bear talkin religious n philosophical stuff.

Bear - Gotta do some talkin next time m8 and yea i'm gonna b in the team thats playing aginst u when we go pballing :) no bad feelings m8.

Bleakus - the dude :). Couldnt talk much. but very energetic.

X and Corcs - Mrs & Mr DF forums :D didnt wanna disturb the love birds, tried my bit by asking some intellectual questions to X which he very tactfully dodged :)

apl -Wrong corner..'0' vision so couldnt talk.

DubaiGirl - Grace and wisdom in abundance. Oh we had to discuss a lot of things, we'll keep it for next time.

there were some others who weren't introduced, have i missed any one.. :?:

homies from the hood Jamal n Ish n The Cool Dude MAad whom i'd known from Ice skating.

Oh yea Naz.. man.... i was successfully holding up Ish from goin n talkin to her but then bears discussion instigated... n 2 seconds he was there saying he sweet thang whassup ? Shizzle.. i waited too long for the right time..:( :D

n who was that silent guy with a tattoo on his arm sitting at the corner and the girl with spects n curly hair, white t-shirt..

Bro ish its all flattery which ladies have mastered, u n a cute guy hahahahaha dont take it up in your heart nigga.. take it in yoa a55 hehe

j/k dont start swearin homs :)

the guy and the girl in the corner were my friends, they are not in the forums though ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
It was very nice to meet everyone at the sheesha party! Just dawned on me that I didn't even smoke any... :roll: So, those of you who didn't come to contribute to us smoking DF's....you could have come to visit like me. It was fun

Everyone was outstanding and it will be nice to put names with faces from now on.....A special thanks to my two girlfriends that went with me too. They should have signed up with DF by now, and I appreciate you going with me.

For those of you who had to come up with $$$, please I know that our bill was paid out, but will kick in so that you don't have to assume the entire thing!

Ian.........didn't realize it, but did you introduce yourself as Nismo??? That is too damned funny!!!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 14, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
sara_uk wrote:LOL @ fame. comeon people more gossip, b_lady turned up? Anything else?

yes I did Sara, :wink:
I was waiting for ian to look me in the eye and say something,
he was hiding in some corner,
I had other arrangement, just came by to say hello to everyone.

Well, you know you could have introduced yourself. All I heard was that you were there and ran off as soon as I arrived. Can't help that.

thats very funny :lol: :lol: you chicken shit,
yeah yeah, I ran away from you,
you dont only stink, you are funnnnnyyy :lol: :lol:

You have serious issues, I can't help you with them.

I will reiterate, I arrived at the time you were on the way out. We weren't introduced, deal with it. Do you think I should have specifically looked for you? If so, I think you're on a trip.

whoa, i sense a bit of a history here.

somebody has to bring me up to date
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
constantine wrote:thanks X and bushra for making this happen...it was really nice to connect the faces to the avatar...sorry didnt stay longer...as we had a party to go to...but after ramadaan will try and revive the kareoke nights...thanks again y'all :D

HOLD UP!!!

we do kareoke meets???????? :shock: :D
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
ISH wrote:
Corcovado wrote:Nooo alot of people showed up:
1-Jammal : great sense of humor
2-Ish : damn he is funny :) and not rude as his posts :P
3-Boushra : so sweet and caring
4-Weary heart: didnt talk much cos she was a bit far but she seems so classy and nice
5- Bear : has a twisted sense of humor and knows alot about bears :wink: sooo cool
6- Dubai Girl : I knew it was her the moment she entered she is surrounded by good karma , and happy face and cheerful voice ... great woman
7-Bleakus: the dude guy :) i thought he is younger well he is young but looks a bit older ... He is A cool Dude
8- Raidah : she didnt talk much , she was scanning every single one of us :lol: but she seems classy and nice
9-Beach Bell: Sweet face and nice presence ., cute
10- Apl: a nice man , presentable and serious and witty
11- Palkid: he has a very innocent face :D and very polite , doesnt look u in the eyes when he speaks to u " Shy Guy" :P
12-B-Lady: thanks for comming
13- Constantine : well he is a friend and we work together , so i know him well

damn i neva heard someone say am funny hahahhahahah

but wat bout NAZ she a fine thang na'mean

Don
I$H

Wait a minute, who was NAZ? what did I miss??

If we're talkin super fly, Weary heart and Raidah is who we talkin about na'mean!

And both superbly intellectual.

We must speak again ladies.
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Bear - Gotta do some talkin next time m8 and yea i'm gonna b in the team thats playing aginst u when we go pballing :) no bad feelings m8.

Any time dude.
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 14, 2006
Haahaha I heard from const that ian is a good singer.. :D n lets see.. may b after the Indian Tea thing.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat