Whats Your Favourite Car?

Topic locked
Oct 07, 2006
The production model will look nothing like that.

Mmmmmm, kind of a combo between the 350Z and the old GT-R.

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 07, 2006
For around $150k enthusiasts will be hoping it would.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Ultimate car! Oct 07, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
yorky500 wrote:Pics of the GR-R have not been released yet, or any that I have seen.

Yorky, you must have missed the Nissan GTR Proto website release - shame :lol:

I'll email you some better hi-res pics matey.

mate can you email those high res pics of GT-R to me too ? i'm mad about this car! my email is truly_salman@hotmail.com
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 07, 2006
yorky500 wrote:The production model will look nothing like that.

Mmmmmm, kind of a combo between the 350Z and the old GT-R.

emm matey as far as my knowledge goes Nissan has finalised this design for their next generation of GT-R, and they will launch it almost the same time Chevrolet will launch their next generation of Camaro. I read in one of the magazines that this will how the GT-R be manufactured. It was in the article that this design is voted to be the most innovative design in Japan. People loved it, so they finalised on the this side to produce exaclty in same design by 4rth qtr of 2008. What's more Nissan has also featured this car in some GranTurismo game for PS2 just for the people to know that this is the final car :book:
Not sure whether it will be available in UAE, hope they won't ban the car just like they did for Skyline :banghead: GT-R will rule!!!! and i'm gonna buy it, by hook or by crook :twisted:

hip hip horrey for GT-R :blob5:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 07, 2006
Well, let me put it to you this way, nobody in the USA has any idea of what the Specs or the car will finally look like. And yes, it is a Nissan 350Z site.

I also heard from somebody in nissan (UAE), that some people have already pre-ordered/booked these GT-R's for approx Dhs250K each!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 07, 2006
Don't get me wrong, but i don't see how a Japanese car could be a real DREAm car.

Dream cars are cars that you can never own, break rules, virtually crazy if you own one, push the limits of engineering and so on.....

Nissan?? sorry, they are nice cars, but not DREAM

Talking testerossa's, carrera GT1, stingray's, fastback/boss, 917K......

Cars that while on the road, make the entire asphalt tremble and crack.....thats a real dream car :)
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Well not exactly! Oct 08, 2006
What i meant was by saying GT-R my dream car was that i would wish to own this car sooner or later......why should i dreamabout a car i can't afford? there's no point in doing that, it would jus make us feel more complexed! I dream about things in my reach so when i get them, i could happily say that. hey guys todays' my dream come true :wink: i said in my first post that i do like Maybach 67 too....but i also know that in that price i could buy a villa and a GT-R in Dubai :lol:
so for me??? well i'm better off dreaming about things i can own sooner or later!
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 11, 2006
B__Lady wrote:McLaren F1 GTR in 1998 (not for long) :(

I'm so envious - the absolute car of my dreams..!!

Actualy, i don't even think that i would try it, if i got the chance - what if i got disapointed :?: and i my eyes, there is nothing after that, and i don't think there will be for a long time.
MilleDane
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto