2007 2008 2009 2010 Future PRODUCTION Cars.. Whats Your Fav?

Topic locked
2007 2008 2009 2010 Future PRODUCTION Cars.. Whats your Fav? Oct 26, 2006
Check these out..

http://www.automobilemag.com/future_cars/

Most are production cars.. whats your favourite?

Mine? its hard to say.. I've been a car-maniac since I was 5 yrs old.

Although I would love to get my hands on the 2009 Lamborghini Miura, the 2008 Nissan Skyline GT-R (not completely decided if it will be a production vehicle) and the 2009 Aston Martin Rapide

.... although most of these cars won't make it to the Gulf countries :(

nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
ohhh the skyline ... :cry: :cry: tears of joy ... the return of the legend .. i cant wait for this car to come out ... im already saving up to buy that for sure ... the things i would do to that ride ...

ohhh fcuk .. just lookin at it makes me soo emotional .. that butterfly's swirling in ur stomach kindda effect.

the EVO X .. sucks big time .. mitsubishi fucked up in my opinon .. it looks like a really really weak ass ride ... they tried to add alittle grit to it with the front grilll ... but for god sake wat the fcuk is that .. tryin to suck in the atmosphere or wat...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 26, 2006
Jamal wrote:ohhh the skyline ... :cry: :cry: tears of joy ... the return of the legend .. i cant wait for this car to come out ... im already saving up to buy that for sure ... the things i would do to that ride ...

ohhh f&%K .. just lookin at it makes me soo emotional .. that butterfly's swirling in ur stomach kindda effect.

Jamal,

Forget the new GTR, we ain't getting it here, from I hear from Nissan. The guys in the USA are saying it will run around US$80-85K there.

Nissan here are luanching the new Infinity G35 Coupe and do not need the GTR to compete with it.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
There are a lot on the list I like but must admit this is the first Lexus I'd actually consider owning.

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 27, 2006
I still can't wait to get my dream car which is the Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Handling, looks, dynamics, excellent and superb value.

"The Gentleman's Ferrari" .. I would never own a ferrari.. a Lamborghini maybe.. but my first choice would be AMV8

My 4 door choice would be the Mercedes S500L or the 2009 Aston Martin Rapide.

The only thing I would change in the AMV8 is the steering wheel and its navigation system. I love the DVD based Navigation system thats in Porsche Cayenne with the hands free phone system that has a spot for your SIM card so you can integrate it.

By the way, did anyone see the new porsche cayenne face lift for 2007? YUCK!
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 27, 2006
How about a TVR? I just love the way those cars look, sound and drive.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 28, 2006
yorky500 wrote:How about a TVR? I just love the way those cars look, sound and drive.

TVR looks okay.. too curvy and too bold.

This is just another iconic British brand to be either sold to a foreign party or moved overseas. The main reasons for the decision is the falling demand for TVR cars, largely blamed on poor reliability issues, and rising costs. Production is said to have bottomed out at just two cars per week.

Production of the Tuscan, Tuscan Convertible and Sagaris sports cars will be outsourced to several European manufacturers, while responsibility of the 4.0L in-line six-cylinder engine and gearbox will remain with a UK supplier.

Check out

http://www.motorauthority.com/index.php?s=tvr

and read the Wednesday 18th October 2006 report.

TVR's are expensive and unreliable. Like the 1997 1998 DB7 Vantage Volante that had problems of heating, AC breaking down, etc.. TVR's have problems like those even today.

Aston Martin however has surpased everyone's expectations amd have improved their quality drastically.

Here's a consumer review on the AMV8

http://www.forbesautos.com/research/rev ... 8_vantage/
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto