WTF

Topic locked
WTF Nov 08, 2006
All this shit happening in Gaza. The Media doesnt care, the international community doest give a rats ass, and the arab countries arent saying a thing because they are too bent over by the US.

A bunch of impotent old men getting elected is much more important apparently.

okay my rant is over. If you have no idea what i am talking about check this out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6128614.stm

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6127250.stm

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
Shhhhh, I am trying to follow the US elections! Keep it down boy!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 09, 2006
This how things are and nothing will change, remember how hell broke loose over 2 soldiers in the summer and how all those people getting killed yet nobody gives a carrot... Freaking double standards
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 09, 2006
Shhhh I am trying to get more info about Britney Spears' divorce! Some just don't have any manners!
Nick81

Nov 09, 2006
liverpool4ever wrote:This how things are and nothing will change, remember how hell broke loose over 2 soldiers in the summer and how all those people getting killed yet nobody gives a carrot... Freaking double standards

It wasn't nobody: some do some don't. Nothing new.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Shhhh I am trying to get more info about Britney Spears' divorce! Some just don't have any manners!

I thought you were talking about Paul Gascoigne who just got arrested for the 100th time for punching someone outside a club. His nickname rymes anyway :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
But even if the complacent mainstream media would focus on this Israeli terrorism, things would not really change, Israel does what it wants without impunity.

And some say that Israel really wants peace, peace is achievable with this country, Israel is just defending iteself, blah blah blah blah. Yeah right. Peace will only be achieved when Israel is completely disarmed.
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 09, 2006
freza wrote:Peace will only be achieved when Israel is completely disarmed.

yeah right like thats ever gonna happen :roll:
zam

Nov 09, 2006
zam wrote:
freza wrote:Peace will only be achieved when Israel is completely disarmed.

yeah right like thats ever gonna happen :roll:

Well my dear, did Israel ever think that it would get defeated by the likes of Hezbollah's militia? It happened, so there is hope.
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 09, 2006
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel expressed regret for the accidental killing of 18 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 10, 2006
accidental my a$$ ..till when the world will believe this excuse ??? :shock: :shock: come on the children are being killed ,houses are destroyed everyday in plaestine and lebanon before ...and they say ACCIDENTS?? :shock: we are not stupid or are we??
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 10, 2006
i dont know why goverments are fuckin wastin there an the ppl's time by trying to go after peace ..

there will an can never be peace in the middle east ..

the only way the un-rest will ever stop .. is either the total eradication of arabs ... or the isralis from this part of the world ... cause the two can an will never co-exist...

now alot of u gonna try an argue on that point an say nahhh it can happen ..... but deep inside u all know that dat's the only way ..

an since this is an arab land ... the israil's should just pack an go ..

or i hope ahmedinejad's comes through with his promise..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2006
Jamal wrote:there will an can never be peace in the middle east ..

the only way the un-rest will ever stop .. is either the total eradication of arabs ... or the isralis from this part of the world ... cause the two can an will never co-exist...

an since this is an arab land ... the israil's should just pack an go ..

First; it is the JOOs land also they have the POWER and MONEY Second; soon the oil will run out and that will be the end of the story :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 10, 2006
Jamal wrote:there will an can never be peace in the middle east ..

As long you're alive, we can still hope for PEACE in the mid east and peace for the world as a whole. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums