What Hadith Is Hamas Citing?

Topic locked
Re: What Hadith Is Hamas Citing? Jan 07, 2012
Flying Dutchman wrote:Cold blood killing of a pregant woman shouldn't serve anything Shaf. I cannot imagine how rotten and black somebody most be inside who says it does serve something.

To be honest - that is exactly the sentiment I have when I hear of anyone justifying the slaughter of civilians - let alone women and children.

When pro-Israelis justify the killing of Palestinian children by blaming the victims - it is exactly this thought I have -
how rotten and black
these people's hearts must be.

Same goes when people justify the cold blooded killing of people they label as terrorists who are killed without due process and whilst not carrying out any crime.

But, yet again, you are relying solely on innuendo and a deliberate misinterpretation of what I actually said - even though we now see the full context of what I actually said.

My summary applied then, and applies now:
shafique wrote:You really can't stop yourself spinning can you FD? Two wrongs don't make a right - the terrorist attack is inexcusable, but it is also no reason to excuse the illegal colonies either (or to make silly remarks about the PA's objections to more illegal colonies)

I'm not the hypocrite that condones some cold blooded killing of civilians and not others.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apart from Muslim posters on DF, like Symm/Yosef and others, I haven't read something as callous as stating that killing specifically a pregnant woman cold blooded serves something.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yes FD - if you keep believing I'm the bad guy for denouncing all terrorists and yet at the same time (you are) justifying the killing in cold blood of people who think are terrorists.. perhaps you'll be able to convince some readers. However, I guess others will see it as just you being desperate and wanting to defend eh's extremist views about the killing of civilians etc.

As I said, I'm not the hypocrite here who condones some and condemns other killings of civilians. Think about it.

You must learn to distinguish facts from your fantasies.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:perhaps you'll be able to convince some readers. However, I guess others will see it as just you being desperate

You seem to be really occupied with other people's opinion.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well, FD, we'll just put that down as yet another unfounded accusation that can't be backed up by any real evidence (such as what % of my posts states facts and what % ask other people's opinions). ;)

But hey, I'll just over look the irony that you're commenting on a reply to a post of yours! :D

So, coming back to the topic at hand - and talking about the latter days - I note that eh is avoiding yet another question in this thread:

shafique wrote:
Really - will Jesus not be killing all the Jews who don't convert, or will he not be a man when he does the killing? Which is it?

Over to you eh.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: (such as what % of my posts states facts and what % ask other people's opinions).

I am not a statistic-robot, but you are telling a lot of porkies and you do seem very concerned about other people opinions.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thanks for your unsubstantiated opinion (again) - but please, can we not distract eh from his outstanding question.

Let me repeat it for him.
shafique wrote:Really - will Jesus not be killing all the Jews who don't convert, or will he not be a man when he does the killing? Which is it?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Crap, I didn't know it would upset you that much.

* stepping aside with kindness *
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thank you for stepping aside. I hope you can take some time off from your fantasising to address the question of the fraudulent claim concerning 70% in the thread about Palestinians.

Now, let's see whether eh gets round to answering his outstanding question. I somehow think he's going to be as slippery as you are though.. but hey, perhaps I will be proved wrong this time and he will answer directly? ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums